Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 am
Aku began to take pictures, as many as possible smiling at the possiblities that this may bring.

Rogu jumped in the air, and landed on her twig, picking up his own which he left behind when he ran off. "Come on, is that all you learnt back home? show me your true skill". He said mocking her skill with the blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 am
Nanao threw her branch from under Rogu and jumped behind him pretending to hit him into the back. "No, that was not all. But I can not show you my true skills unless I am home. In human world it is forbidden us to use our full strench. Sorry." she told him. But now I could easily hit you in the back if I wanted to. she thought to herself.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 am
Rogu thought it was funny that she thought that she could get him from behind. After all had she fogot that he had a tail? As he thought his he lashed his tail out at her hand, which may disarm her if she does not act fast. "You think you can get a creature with a tail from behind? Too navie". He thought as he aimed at her and began to lash.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 am
((oh rogu return to his old form when fighting lol~))

Despite what just happened, Naoto stand up, wiping his mouth and pretend nothing really happen just now. "So, which way to the dorm?" He ask Youki but not making eye contact anymore.

"But...your hi-..I mean Naoto. The school has prepared a chamber for you." Youki hope Naoto won't refuse the school's offer. There is other reason he hope Naoto accept the offer too...

Maybe Youki will get into trouble if he refuse the offer? But who cares? It isn't his business if Youki gets blame. "I said I want a room in the dorm, don't you hear it? And, I want a private room. I am not gonna share my room with the others." Naoto cross his arms in front of his chest.

That is great! If he know Naoto wants a private room earlier he wouldn't have explain so much. "Oh...You could have say it earlier. Sure you cacn have your own room in dorm. This way..." He walk in front to lead Naoto to the dorm not far away from this building.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 am
"Oh no. So not." Nanao said as she jumped out of his way just in time. "Hey, you are pretty good I have to say." she added as a compliment. "But come on now." she told him still smiling. Now I wonder how powerful he really is. Nanao thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 am
Rogu thought that he should release some of his true power and increase his speed, as he began to increase his power his tails began to split and his claws and fangs grow a little,he couldnt use his true power because of the incident earlier, but he should still be able to use 10% of it. As he increased his power he jumped back at such speed it looked like he vanished an reapeared infront of her, he then brought he legs down towards her chest aiming for were her heart should be. "BOO". He said as he appeared and continued to aim at the spot.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 am
Nanao quickly flash stepped away and reappeared behind him kicking him off his feet. "Good but still not enough. Though you got me scared." she said. Oh he increased his speed and power a bit. This might be fun. she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 am
He got annoyed that the little bit of increase he was able to do at the moment was not good enough. This angered him so he tried to force his full power out for a temporory time. But instead of his usual power his body burst into purple flames, a huge aura bursting out creating a massive gust of wind. He tried to control it and just managed to stop himself and decrease the power before he cut her throat open with his claw. "Damn that teacher, i cant use my full power without going insane with that stupid flame now."  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 am
Nanao felt that Rogu´s aura increased and the wind too but did not get away from there. "Hey, you okay? Can I some how help you?" she asked worriedly. Huh? What could have happened in the time he was not here? She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 am
((You could have at least tell what Aku is doing with the picture after Youki and Naoto left the scene? xP))

Youki bring Naoto to a private room which only the best students can stay in. The room has standard facilities and got an extra empty place that is able to put a single bed. "I hope you like it..." Youki go to open the window and the scene out there is beautiful. There is a pond and flowers in the garden. There is a tennis court too. "The elite students always study in the garden when exam comes."

"It is nice. Better than the room I was renting these years." He look out the window feel relax to see such beautiful scene.

"Your luggages are in the chamber. I'll transfer them here afterwards. And please note that I will be visiting you in your room every evening after school." Youki said.

Huh? Every evening? Naoto was frightened by Youki a while ago. He is worry of what he want to do now. "Wait...what do you mean by that?" He thought Youki will rape him at that moment. Weird pictures are popping in his head...

Youki find it funny to see Naoto worrying about his sexuality. "I am not that kind of guy you think. I was just ordered to cure the poison curse on your neck." He giggles.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:26 am
((ah forgot about him ><))

Aku had obtained several pictures of the kissing event, he wrote on the back that if he didnt stop nonsense like that he and the student will be thrown out of the school. He then ran to Youki's classroom and placed the picture in his desk, running away to make sure no one seems him.

Rogu grasping his arm and holding it back, as well as his power to make sure he didnt hurt shini-chan. His powers were much greater than the 10% he was using before, and he had a lot of trouble holding back the insane urge and power to kill. "Get out of here, i dont think i can hold it back much longer!" He spoke as purple flames began to come out of his mouth like smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:34 am
"Huh? Are you insane? I wont. Baka. I refuse to let you alone just like that!" Nanao said and stripped off her gigai to increase her own power to the limit allowed in human world. Then she just hugged Rogu not wanting to let go of him. I never will let you down, NEVER!!! she thought.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 am
((Youki, the demon will save the world! Hold on cat guy xD))

"Well I guess you are tired today...Please get some rest. I'll show you around the school tomorrow." He think he should leave before Naoto think too much. He walk out from the room, saying goodbye to Naoto before closing the door.

Nonetheless, the pervert and scary teacher is gone now. Naoto is really tired and he fell asleep as he lay on the bed.

Youki is ready to go back to his room already. But he forgot to take back his textbook he leave in his class. "Oh, I think I'm getting old." He sighed and walk to his class feeling irritated. He thought he smell demon's blood not far away from the place he had a little quarrel with Aku's brother. "Getting into a fight again huh?" He go to check out what is Rogu up to. It seems like he is unable to control such powerful demonic power. Slowly, he approach the shinigami who almost has her neck broken. "Stand back." Rogu is suffering from the dark power he have given to him. He feel he is responsible for this. Youki walk near to Rogu and kneel down. "Come over here..." He pull the cat into his arm and whisper in his ears with deep voice. "Take a deep breathe and clear your mind. Remember who you are and fight back." His words are like sleeping spell, driving the cat to sleep...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:46 am
Rogu's flames began to increase, and spread around his body, his tail and the rest of him began to take the form of the creature he was before, in his head he only saw an image of a demon version of him smiling at him. This happened before everything went black.Rogu had been engulfed with the purple flames once again, they spread along his body and onto the new arrival of the teacher, he smiled back at him, he seemed changed and began to chuckle evily. "I know very well who i am, i am the one who will KILL YOU!". He said as he thrusted his flaming claw at him.

((i thought i would add a bit of personality to the demon side of him. and i edited it))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:48 am
((whoops..I think I just messed things up. Should I delete my post?))  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games