Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 pm
Hikaru still in her wolf form stood on her hind paws and pushed at Grimm to help him to the door, he was upset and it showed all over his body, she didn't know what he would do, but she had to get him away, she knew this before Aviera said anything though she followed his order as she pushed more and more to get Grimm away from Vondel, she knew that Grimm would be in pain from seeing his master in such a state, it was all hectic, but she wondered how long this would last "come on grimm, we have to go get rid of any humans that try to get in here" her voice was a low growl as she pushed and dragged him out of the room, careful not to harm him in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:59 pm
"Aviera is there anything i can do?" Bella asked ttruly afraid for Vondels life. he looked bad REALLY bad. "anything" she stated again  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:09 pm
He did nothing more than nod to her as he leaned over grabbing a knife from his pocket the other had been discarded in his haste and he carefully slide the blade into Vondels wrist to allow the liquid to opefully leave his viens as he took in Avieras blood. Aviera would need blood after but for now he needed her to watch Vondel. "Simply hold his head and watch him for me. I need to close my eyes and relax."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:20 pm
Thats when Grimm snapped. When Hikaru mentioned humans, Grimm was no longer himself. Grimm roared and went after all and any humans, devouring them and killing them all.

Vondel coughed and choked on the blood, but it made it into him. But something was wrong, very wrong. If only he could remember..... All at once Vondel shoved Aviera away and jumped into the wall. He was to weak to speak so he used his mind. "I am infected Brother! Do not get your blood mixed with mine or you will become like me. There.... is no.... saving me now. Destroy the virus.... make sure it does not reach our..... people." The world seemed to slow down as Vondel fell slowly to his knees. Everything was muffled but somehow he heard singing from somewhere far off..... the sound grew louder as the darkness grew. Vondel would have laughed if he could. So this was how the Great Vondel ended? Even if he had an unlimited supply of blood he would still die, an he knew it. Just before the end he looked straight at Aviera and just barely whispered. "Lead well brother, I will wait for you." With that Vondel slumped down, forever closing his eyes.

((Damn that was epic. I love this character. lol. Night all))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:36 pm
Hikaru turned around as she heard vondel speaking through the mind, then finally she heard his whisper but couldn't make out the words, she heard him slump down, and her heart jerked. The great vampire was dead, she hadn't known him long but she felt as if she knew him forever, she could only guess how badly this would effect Grimm and Aviera, seeing Grimm snap, and seeing Vondel lay there forever dead, something in her made her snap as well, the humans did this, they always ruined things, in her minds eye, every human in this building with the exception of one needed to die, she didn't say a thing, she didn't have to, she was gone. She was going the opposite way of Grimm, though she wasn't running away, simply slaughtering every single human, she made her way to where all the humans were, where Grimm had crashed the car earlier, she was slaughtering the humans one by one, though she did so quickly. She was shot many times as she did so, but she ignored the pain that seared her body, these humans were more of a monster then she was, more of a monster then grimm, aviera, and herself combined. She cared less of her own life as she mindlessly took their's. She would avenge Vondel by slaughtering these humans, every last one of them. She continued to tear through them, they greatly outnumbered and out gunned her, though she was faster then them, they didn't use silver bullets, so she knew she would be able to take many shots before she would go down, ignoring the bullets as they ravaged her body, she wouldn't go down without a fight. It didn't even occur to her that she was getting killed for somebody she had only met the other day.
((finalized post ;o ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:44 pm
Aviera staggered back and fell back into the wall he froze hearing his brothers words and then as he fell ran to his side tense and shaking, he caught him and nearly bit into his brothers neck to infect himself as well. The pain was to much but he held back and just slumpped down against the wall holding him. Anger flooded through him as he turned to look at Bella. he was forcing himself not to cry at the loss of his companion and would deal with it all later when he could be alone. For now he would force it inside and do as he was asked. He lifted vondel up when the strength came back to him and put him on the table they had killed him on. He found a sheet and covered him as his breath rasp inside his throat sending painfil strieks through his body. He couldnt cry now, not yet but he couldnt help it. He cried silently for a few moments then forced it all back inside before he lost it. He had to find the posion first. His breath caught as he pulled into slight hysterics his body shaking like the night he had been taken only it was worse now. Alot worse. The anxiety was almost over when he finally reached his breaking point the the snarl that left his body was enough to send the strongest demon to its knees, meaning Grimm and Hikaru both would feel its affects. the glass in the room shattered as he threw a shelf over listening to the smash of small viles. there were more all around and with him not knowing which to break he would destroy them all. "Good night brother." He hissed as he walked out the door his wrist leaving a trail of blood as a louder snarl ripped out of him. This was the end for him as well he would stop what was happening and if he lived it wouldnt be by his choice. He picked up a torch he found in the pocket of a dead scientist and lit it motioning for bella to run as his mind ran its hysterics. He lay it over the blanket that covered vondel and let off a silent prayer as he turned not wanting to watch the body burn. He stepped out of the room his blood igniting behind him in a path before he cut it off and let it light the human blood around him. Death would come sweetly if it happened and if he survived then it was destiny but there were many capable of taking his place. "good bye. Good bye." He whispered then stepped out of the hall and following the scent much like bellas he found her. The one who had attacked Vondel and by scent killed him as well. She would not get him as well unless her own life was taken. There was no fear on her face but he would make sure there was as he blacked out lunging for her throat.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 am
Grimm stopped all of the sudden, a human in his arms that he just drain fell to the ground. He seemed to be listening very heard to some very important instructions. Grimm al but broke down, but he nodded and moaned. "Master dont leave me!" Grimm nodded again as he collected himself. He was given another mission by his master. His Master final wish. Grimm raced to where Hikaru was and slammed into the group, only staying enough to grab Hikaru and run. Then he used his greater speed to find Aviera and Bella as well. The virus had been destroyed but Grimm grabbed what was shown to him to be the cure. He then grabbed both Aviera and Bella as well. He didn't know if he was going to make it however, Aviera's power already weakened him so much. He just barely made it out into the forest with only getting shot a few time before he forced the cure down Aviera. "You must live! It is commanded by my master! I will protect you for all eternity as I was told. Now we must kill these humans, but not now. We must return and gather our forces." Grimm waited for Aviera to lead. He would not leave his side now that Vondel comanded him to stay by it.

((Not the end yet lol. I still have stuff in mind for a little revenge. I wont let Vondel die for nothing wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:37 pm
(Woot I knew i felt a sequel jk still trying to talk sister into writing a book. oh and Vondels color is mine now. I get blue back xD)

Aviera fought to stay, to kill the woman who took his brother, he sent all his power out to try and make grimm fall but knew if he was comanded by vondel in his last breath that nothing would hold Grimm back. He finally stopped fighting as they reached the forest. His wound hadn't closed so if they were lucky the humans wouldnt scent out his blood but that didnt matter right now. A burning was ripping through him as he broke away from grimm he turned to look at his arm. His blood was darker now and the pain was unbareable to the point he collapsed. He watched grimm wishing to fight and end his life now but the little creature over powered him now and he was helpless against him. The antidote he thought would take for ever and he layed back in the grass wishing to only sleep, but the look that was on the others faces told him that he was needed and he would have to fight now and put an end to the slaughter that the humans were trying to bring. "I swear I'll have my revenge." He whispered into the wind as he stood up infront of them. "Your time to die comes soon mortals, I will not let this act go un punished. In the name of my fallen brother. Your heads shall be mine." He turned to them and hissed lightly. "We shall make our way to my castle, the mansion has been found and is now open range i will send for anything you have left behind and Vondels journals and documents and have the place burned when we return. Nothing must be uncovered of our locations." His gaze went back to the now visable fire. 'Im sorry brother.' he thought to himself.. 'I couldnt save you in time.' Greif showed in his eyes but he forced all emotion away and locked it inside breaking the key mentally in his mind. He would not show weakness, not now. "We leave now gather your remains, I will meet you with a car 3 miles from here. towards the mansion. Start walking and wait till i come to you." Though ingured he started off back towards the burning building to where he kept his horse hidden and hearing small screams smiled. He could show his inner demons now. All the things he locked away for vondels sake could be released. This was going to be fun.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Hikaru had at first fought against Grimm, she was in such a rage she hadn't noticed it was him at first until she was drug away a good distance when she finally snapped out of it. She looked around at the others, her heart heavy with the grief from the loss of Vondel. She didn't bother to pluck the bullets from her body, not yet anyway, instead she simply started to walk off to where Aviera had said he would meet them, and she noticed that one bullet had lodged into one of her hind legs, though she ignored the pain as she did her best not to limp as she walked. She didn't say a word, she didn't make a sound, her mind was in shock from the night and it was all that she could do to keep walking, the pain only a reminder of what had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Grimm felt... odd. He would not tell the others yet, but he felt.... well he felt his master. Like a lingering warmth. Vondel's commands still burned in his mind, causing Grimm to accept Aviera as his new master. But there was something other than that. Grimm felt athority and power in himself now, like Vondel had given him, his heir, all of his power. Grimm felt stronger too. He looked at Hikaru for a moment before taking off his bandages. ALL of them. Grimm's midnight black hair cascaded out for the first time in many years, shining in the moonlight. For a moment he resembled Vondel also. His scars still were dominant and his jaws still huge and filled with razor sharp teeth, but that only made him look more commanding now. Tears streamed from his liquid hazel eyes as he looked into the moon. Vondel had given him everything, and he had just thrown it back in his face all these years. Now he would make him proud. Grimm looked at Hikaru and Bella for a few moments before moving to Hikaru. "Turn to human, I will help you walk and the bullets will be easier to manage. Bella, if you want to help, could you help Hikaru with me?" Grimm was swift yet gentle with his mind speak, holding the new power back and shielding them from his own dark morning to help them. Just like his Father would do.

((Tell her to go for it, Ill give her every detail of Vondel and Grimm. And of course, I'm not letting him die for nothing lol. And yup you finely get your color back lol))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm
Bella had been in a daze and not been able to relly function it all seemed a million miles away like she was just watching like it wasnt real. but walkibg now behinde hikaru she new it was. tears and blood seemed to be on everybody. she felt a pulsing pain in her right arm she turned to see a deep lacertions bleeding down her arm. 'when the ********?' she thought 'when did this happen?' she concentrated on it instead of the more painfull topic. she remeberd all the glass breaking and realized it most of been from then. she kept her head down and walked hoping Aviera would be ok.
at hearing Grimm she snapped her head his direction it was odd to here someone in ur brain. "wow Grimm u have really pretty hair." and she realized wat he had asked "oh yeah ill help fersure," she nodded

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Aviera got quickly to his horse and smelling the blood decided to go back and take atleast Hikaru with him. He pulled Atreiyu into a gallop and took off towards them following the scent instead of just going by memory. He enjoyed being able to use his true power again but something told him it wouldnt last long and that he may be powerful but a dark feeling came from Grimm and he snarled lightly to himself trying to figure out now as he came closer why he had taken the bandages off and seemed so confident. He was close enough they would be able to hear the beats of his horses hoofs and he didnt bother to slow as he came towards them until they all were fully in view. "Transform Hikaru and get on." He said softly turning towards them and bringing Atreiyu now into a slow walk beside them. He eventually pulled to stop and waited for them to oblige. "It will be quicker this way."  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm
Hikaru looked up as she heard Grimm's mindspeak, she saw that his bandages were now gone, she didn't make any noise as she shifted back to her human form and realized she had many more bullets then she had thought, they littered her body and it seemed she had a bullet just about everywhere, even a long slice across her cheek from where a bullet had grazed her face. She looked to Grimm and looked into his eyes, looking at Grimm she was reminded of Vondel, the two were so closly connected, she shook her head and her hair fell infront of her face, she looked away, she still didn't know what to say, and continued to keep her silence as Aviera and his horse came back. She looked up at him, blinking, she didn't feel like objecting and simply mounted he horse as she was told, staring down at the ground as she did so, there was a difference in both Grimm and in Aviera, though she wouldn't bother to say anything about it, she was sure it was obvious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm
Bella glanced up at Aviera. there was defintly something differnt with him and oviuosly with grimm. he had removed his bandages . . that was somthing elese. she didnt no wat to say to any of them. she just sighed and looked Aviera in the eyes and prayed for his well being.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 pm
"I'll come and get you both in a few minutes for now I must get her to the base before we ride to my home. Keep following this path until I meet you again." Aviera didnt look at the others and only ahead as he pulled Atreiyu to the left and took off in a slow walk at first into a dust trail.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games