xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 pm
((I feel bad for cbgreiga because he has to keep track of many characters while we control two or less and has to deal with both of us.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm
Ikkyu sees the motorcycle bearing down on him.

"Wolf! Now!"

"Got it! Dogma Secret Technique: Kaijin Possession!"

His body turns into a blue ball of light and fuses with Darkwinger, causing the attack to stop.

"First rule of combat: Always have a backup plan. I wonder how long that new power of yours is going to last now."

On the ground, the Horse Fangire has reformed himself.

"So you're the new Kiva? You're a joke. I learn one little technique and you're already to your knees. Ikkyu! Its time!"

"Impatient today, aren't we?"

He inserts a card into the driver.

[FINAL ATTACK RIDE: FANGIRE]

His body breaks up and becomes a large amount of swords, all aimed at Axel.

[Office]

"Man, you just keep coming and going make up your mind. I can see I touched a nerve though. I'm not truly a Sonozaki. I'm Wakana's adopted son. She saw how compatible I was with the memories and decided to train me further. I don't deny my family helped destroy a world but their parting gift was very generous. This may be the last Memory based system."

He removes the rock and raises the memory into the air.

:BEAST:

"Shinkai!"

(Alter Access)

A loud roaring is heard and his body transforms.

User Image

"Now that we're done dredging up the past, you got something to say?"

[BEGINNING REBOOT PROCESS]

[PROCESS COMPLETE.]

[EXPLORATION MODEL J-241]

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: LOCATE ALL UNACCOUNTED UNITS.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE: RETURN TO WORLD AND FINISH FIRST MISSION.

TERTIARY OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE AT ALL COSTS.

COMBAT MODE APPROVED.  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 pm
[Office]

"I still won't forgive your family." Hodge thought to himself "The Sonozaki family's actions has causes to many innocence lives to be lost. As a doctor of that time, I didn't want to see that many death and seeing patients only for 10 second before moving on to the next one. I lost most of my motivation of being a doctor because of them."

Hodge glared at the Hoji Sonozaki. "Since your here, I want you to tell me about the bride that is going to be married today. I want to know everything you know."

Hodge hold up the Fx knuckle next to his mouth and prepare to henshin at any suspicious movements that Hoji might do.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm
Tetsuya freezes and his energy that keeps survive mode going and reverts back to his standard form. Axel sees the fangire gain the new form and waits for the impact until a rift appears between Axel and defends against the sword attacks. The man that was in hiding comes out of the rift and says "Well, well, well you Society guys are starting to become vast but.......that's a problem for me. Since these guys are trying to stop you.....I might as well help..." The man then takes out a card and gun. He inserts the card into the gun and raises it up into the air.
[KAMEN RIDE:]
"Henshin!"
[DIEND]
The man's rider form passes through him while a symbol is shot through the gun until it unites the armor and he becomes Kamen Rider Diend. "Hey kids! Let me show you how I fight!" He then attacks Ikkyu and the wolf dogma and horse fangire with a Clock Up effect coming from his Tesla Bands. He then fires a blast at them and says "You may summon kaijin but can you do this?" he then takes out two cards from his holder and puts it into the Diendriver.
[KAMEN RIDE: IXA]
[KAMEN RIDE: SAGA]
He fires the Driver as it summons to riders that have a similar motif to Axel's rider form. They then say "That life....please return it to God!" "As King I decree.....death!" after saying that they attack the kaijin and Ikkyu. Axel looks at him and asks "Who are you?" The man replies "You can call me Kaitou....Daiki."  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm
((Oh great you bring Kaitou into this. Another huge ego added to the RP))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:56 pm
((And here I was expecting Otoya.))

Ikkyu begins seething at this point.

"Diend....destroyed my..... world....."

[At Society HQ]

The Prophet is beginning to lose her grip on Ikkyu.

"Something's gone wrong. Tremor, status!"

"Diend has surfaced in the Undead world, milady!"

"So his rage is interfering with my power. Very well, I will leave him to it."

[Office]

Hoji: [to Hodge] You, I'll deal with later. [To Fourteen] The offer's on the table. You know what will happen if you don't take it.

"Screw you and your society! I'm going to get my bride back and then personally dismember you myself!"

He jumps and crashes through the ceiling, headed towards the roof.

"So much easier to take the stairs but a nice exit nonetheless. You want him or should I go? [flashes a brief smile.]"  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 pm
Axel sees Ikkyu fighting the Prophet's control and thinks "Now!" He then goes into Ikkyu's mind and sees nothing but darkness and hears only hears negative thoughts and wanders around until he sees a small glimer of light and says "Ikkyu? Is that you?"
(Meanwhile)
Kaitou just watches the ensuing fight and says "This is boring.....why don't we just finish this?" He then pulled out a card that had a gold version of his rider symbol on it and loads it into the Diendriver.
[FINAL ATTACK RIDE: DIEND]
He holds the Driver in front of the two kaijin as rings of the nine heisei rider cards appear and the two summoned riders are absorbed into the blast to add more power and fires a giant beam of energy at the two and destroys them with ease. "Been awhile since I did this kind of thing.........but it's for the sake of getting treasure, speaking of which........" Kaitou holds up a card which happens to be the Evolution King card of Blade's World. "....My business here is done!" Tetsuya looks at Kaitou and says "Hey! Where are you going!? Aren't you here to help us?" "I'm not here to help you......just to get treasure. So......may our paths cross again......or not!" He then pulls out a card and puts it into the Diendriver.
[ATTACK RIDE: INVISIBLE]
Kaitou then disappeared into thin air when Tetsuya gets free and looks around for Kaitou but to no avail but sees Fuyuki and helps him out by putting a card into his Dark Visor.
[Sword Vent]
A mirror of a weapon appears as a sword goes into Tetsuya's hand and attacks Chuupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 pm
[office]

Hodge has a flash back of the person with the same type of belt and him saying to save the bride.

"Are you going to go after him?"  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:21 pm
The glimmer of light becomes a figure of Ikkyu.

"Hello, Axel. If you're here that must mean I've gone out of control. My body and my mind have gone mad. The Prophet's control was one thing but seeing Diend has driven me to near insanity. I beg you, stop me before I use Genesis. If that happens the world around me will die. Please, you must hurry."

The darkness in his mind begins absorbing the figure.

"The longer I'm like this, the real me fades away faster. Destroy the Driver; it's your only hope. Godspeed."

The mental link shatters at this point. In the real world, Reverse is slowly becoming erratic.

"Kaito!! Where are you, you b*stard?! Receive your judgement!!"

He charges a large amount of energy and creates a new card.

[ATTACK RIDE: RYUUSEI]

He fires a large black orb into the sky and it separates into many which begin raining down, impacting the roof and many nearby buildings. Some of them hit the building above Axel and Suzuka and the debris is falling towards them.

"Axel-kun, wake up! We need to move![tries shaking him] AXEL-KUN!!!"

Just before the rocks reach them a large white beam destroys them. Fourteen jumps down in front of the pair.

"Suzuka, I'm so sorry."

[On the roof.]

Chuupid: Hopefully you'll be a better opponent than the first two. Duster Arrow!

He fires an oddly shaped arrow towards Tetsuya. Kenta gets up and grabs it before it reaches him.

"What the?! No one could have survived that explosion! What are you?"

"Someone who's not supposed to be here. I've tried to hide who i really am for too long. Fate has brought the real me back."

"KAKUSEI!"

A white light erupts from Kenta's body. When it ceases his true form is revealed.

User Image

Fuyuki: Kenta-kun......

"It's all right. I'll take it from here."

"Not a rider, not a demon. Just WTF are you?!"

"Dokutsu Defender Yongo: Machine-Buster Quote."

[Office]

Hoji: Alright, I'll take first crack at him.

He takes the cell phone off the desk and opens it.

"Beast Dialer, active."

{User verified. Welcome Back.}

He dials his code and closes the phone.

{Memory subsets unlocked.}

"Let's do this."

He touches his left leg.

{DEER}

The belt begins sending a massive amount of power into his legs.

"Don't be late, Hakase-san."

He then jumps into the wreckage Fourteen left behind.

[Deeper inside]

Masaru and Kiba have managed to extract Hajme's card from the device.

"So we've got the card but how do we summon him?"

"Simple. [throws Kiba Garren's belt.] You have to become Garren."

"Why me though?"

"The Undead can only bond to humans or other Undead. And besides, [takes out Delta gear] I'm already a rider."

"When did that happen?"

"I'll explain on the way up."

They both put on their belts.

"Henshin!"

[Complete] [Turn up]

They become riders and begin heading toward the roof top.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm
Hodge follow Hoji through the wreckage Fourteen left behind.

"Don't slow down for me because I don't have my suit on, I'll still match you."

Hodge use his new motified body enhance with the virus to catch up with Hoji. Hodge analyzed the surrounding and used everything to his advance. Jumping to building to building with a soft landing spot, taking short cuts, and calculated the angle of wall jumping without much effort was what Hodge did to catch up with Hoji.

[Near where Ikkyu is]

A time portal appear infront of Kamen rider reverse. A man appear out of it and remove his black cloak.
User Image
"I traveled back in the time to stop your rein of destruction. Your not allowed to be called a kamen rider, Ikkyu. My mission is to awaken the goddess and smite you of your sin! Now may the rider be within you as you go hell."

The earth tremble and the heat of the earth increase. "Now awaken from your early slumber Suzuka!"

[Suzuka's location]
A voice is only heard in Suzuka's mind. "You are the goddess of miracle, the personification of the master kingstone that connect to the whole kamen rider system. Awaken from from your ealy slumber and purify the heart of the corrupted. You are the only hope for this world."

Suzuka eyes glow unconsciously and teleported everyone around her included Axel.

[back to where Ikkyu's location]
The unknown man see Suzuka.
"I know it is hard to take it all but I need your strength"
The earth tremble even more and the heat of the earth increase at more extreme heat. The unknown man pulled a part the his belt and then he was hold a knuckle brace.

The unknown man put the knuckle brace to his mouth. "1,2,3, Formation"
Stone pillars and lava pillar rose up around him. Second later a burst of energy blast through all the pillars
User Image
"Kamen rider integer is the name"
((I added a plot twist! For now let say that Sukuka's memories are still not returned yet. Personally I don't want her gain rider power or kaijin power. I just want her a goddess figure.)  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm
((OK!!! I'm kinda confused about what just happened! Can someone explain to me what just happened???))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm
Nogami Ryutaro
((OK!!! I'm kinda confused about what just happened! Can someone explain to me what just happened???))

((I made a new character that I created located next to Kamen rider reverse. I made my character and Suzuka teleported next to my new character. Stuff happen))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:13 am
"Diend.. is gone. Another chance lost. I don't know who or what you are, but you're in my way."

He inserts a card into the driver.

[KAIJIN RIDE]
[SHOCKER: GARAGANDA]

His shadow extends and the Kaijin emerges from it.

"Taishi-san, up for a little nostalgia?"

[Meanwhile]

"Kenta, I don't understand."

"When the rifts came through my world, they dropped me here. I've been stuck here for three years now trying to find a way back. But that's not what matters now. Fuyu-kun, you need to save your friend. I'll take care of this one."

Chuupid: Everyone frickin' transforms here! You don't seems like that much of an issue, though.

Kenta raises his gun.

"I won't let you hurt these people anymore."

"Like you can do anything with that dinky pistol! Spear Arrow!"

He fires off a high speed arrow.

"The weakest body commands the strongest soul."

He pulls the trigger and a large beam erupts from it. The blast destroys the arrow and impacts Chuupid.

"Uhhhhh...Well, this is certainly a familiar feeling."

His body reverts into dark energy and returns to Ikkyu's shadow.

Kenta turns to Ikkyu.

Thinking: That aura, he's just like the Doctor. What could that mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 pm
Axel awakens to see Suzuka and an unknown person but puts them aside to save his comrade......or rather his friend. Axel sees the snake like kaijin bothering the same person and pulls out a fuestle "WAKE UP!" All of a sudden the sky becomes night as a full moon is shown while Axel crosses his arms as the sealed right boot reveals demon wings and jumps into the air and starts to collide at Ikkyu but doesn't aim for him but rather aims for the Reverdriver.
((Meanwhile))
Tetsuya looks at Kenta in awe of what happened and sees the darkness of the sky. He thinks 'Axel must be using his finisher!' Tetsuya sees Axel crashing towards Ikkyu and pulls out a card and puts it into the Dark Visor.
[Trick Vent]
Tetsuya then creates more clones as they hold Ikkyu still in order for the finisher to collide. Tetsuya then thinks to himself 'It's a good thing that I had another trick vent or we would be dead!'
((Elsewhere))
Kaitou looks at his treasure and says "So.....this is what Blade uses to become King form.....this is another treasure I have claimed! Though there are still treasure to be collected.......but there is one treasure I have never obtained......." Kaitou then smiles and heads towards to another world as little Bug-like devices are flying around the sky as he runs towards a bridge with his suitcase of treasure.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm
Kiva's strike impacts the Driver. A large amount of dark energy begins discharging from it.

"NO! I'm not done yet!!"

Back at society HQ, the Prophet's right arm begins bleeding heavily. Tremor rushes to her aid.

"Milady, what's happened?!"

"The Driver has been compromised. Ikkyu is failing."

"I'll mobilize-"

"No. We haven't finished her psych runs yet. I'll have to step in myself."

She puts her hands together and a ferocious energy spreads throughout the room.

"You're actually using that?! The strain will kill the both of you!"

"I'm used to it by this point and Reverse has proven himself expendable."

She gets on her knees.

"I beseech the power of the First Being: with thy endless wisdom and strength, lend these undeserving bodies the ability to carry out your will!"

Deep within the reaches of the universe, a large planetoid lets off a large black energy beam. It reaches the Prophet and energizes her.

"Ikkyu, the endgame has begun."

She raises her hand into the air.

Back on Blade's world, the same power rushes through the ReverDriver. It makes an announcement.

[ATTACK RIDE: DIMENSION]

A large black sphere extends from the driver, growing larger and absorbing everything around it, even Ikkyu himself.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff