Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:44 pm
"yes, i think that's reasonable. Zepatos doesn't do anything without my say so, though. he's technically still my prisoner. Jinx must be supervised 24/7."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 pm
Jinx was looking around curiously for the voice that called her name. Uhura smiled at the girl's confusion even though technically that wasn't nice.....she couldn't help it. "Understood, captain," she replied.

"...cap.....cap...." Jinx sounded.

Uhura bit back a laugh.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:08 pm
"captain." Zepatos said through a mouthful of food. "he's the guy in charge. the alpha."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:07 pm
((I am so behind! Damn busy days! Hmm, will take me a while to read unless anyone can give me a quick summary))  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:14 pm
[aww - nothing much has happened. Kirk's been told by starfleet to deposit their civilians off on a nearby space station and then return and use Chekov's equipment to scan for Nero's data etc. Zepatos and Jinx - the cat alien creature - have been released form their cells, though zepatos is still technically under arrest. kirk wants to try and find out where jinx's planet is and uhura is being used to help communicate with her....that's pretty much it i think]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 pm
".....Cap....Cap...an....Cap...tain........Al....al...pha...." Jinx mumbled examining another piece of meat. She quickly devoured it and then slurped up the water Uhura brought too. She purred happily with the very full belly but still licked her lips when she looked about at everyone elses food. They seemed to suddenly eat quicker after that, but Jinx didn't notice. Her attention went to Zepatos cheeks that were bulging with food. She watched intently and then poked one lightly...not thinking about her claw and nicked a little. She looked at the tiny bit of blood that broke through.....her nose twitched at the scent and she slowly moved in. Her face got closer....her eyes seemed darker.

Uhura grew a bit worried and the secruity was about to raise their weapons.....but Jinx merely licked the tiny wound several times and promptly curled up next to him.

Uhura let out a sigh of relief that nothing more occured.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 am
"Sulu... I think I've got it, If you check our current flightpath, temporal anomalies should be tracked to the port and starboard sides of the ship"

"I am reading something, it does however appear to be minor. Nevertheless, I think you have indeed got it!"

"Now all we haft to do is wait till be pick something up"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:29 am
Zepatos winced as she scratched him and then recoiled a little as she started licking him. Surely this wasn't sanitary.
"eugh...uh thanks Jinx."

--

"keep looking." Kirk said, "but first I've been instructed to drop teh elders off at the nearest space station. Sulu, set a course please"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:51 am
"The nearest starbase is StarPost Alpha 321. It is however too small as it is a mere research outpost so it isn't prudent for us to go there. I have set a course for Starbase 23 on the edge of the Barnet Cluster. It is certainly secure and spacious enough to accommodate our guests" Sulu noted to the captain as he plotted the course"

Chekov stood and turned to face the captain "Captain while we are enroute, can I have your permission to try and extend the new sensor array to cover the forward and aft arrays. We should be able to obtain equipment at the starbase to meet the power requirement."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:58 am
"Maybe I should take you both to the medical bay," Uhura said. "Wouldn't want there to be something harmful in her saliva."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 am
"Excellent." Kirk nodded and then looked over to Checkov.
"Provided that it doesn't extract power from our shields or speed I don't see why not. But I don't' want the ship compromised whilever there's a serious threat."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 am
Sulu punched it and the ship was thrown into warp. "At this projected course and speed we should arrive in 93 minutes Captain"

"Certainly Sir. We would never compromise ships systems" He explained at Kirk rather surprised. "Just remember that the sensors are not online at warp speeds"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:21 am
"good. that's just as well then." kirk said smiling. he stretched in his seat, wondering would could occupy him for as long a sit would take them to travel. perhaps he woudl oversee Chekov's work or check out thsi Jinx creature in person  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:26 am
"Are you finished?" Uhura asked. "Wouldn't want you to get a strange disease from the bacteria in her saliva.....best take you to the doctor."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 am
Chekov needed to have those sensors online for the return trip. Even though it wasn't a requirement he thought to himself that it was vital to have them operational now that he had them working on the lateral arrays.

Rounding the corner Chekov appeared in engineering. "Any chance I could grab another load of parts Scottie? Pretty much the same set as before but I need some more duotronic circuitry this time. "  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games