Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 am
"Alright, i'll see you there." drake smiled.
Aridas drained off the rest of his drink with a happy sigh.
"the pubs will close soon and people will move onto the clubs. Perfect opportunity if we act quickly and quietly, though there's a higher risk we may have to take down a group." he said with a businesslike coolness that he'd separated his usual human sympathy away form that used in the hunt a while ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:31 am
Koko waved them off as she went for a walk with Judith. They could chat about their men and whatever else they wanted.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:46 am
The men headed off into the streets for a walk around to scout out anyone to feed off. Drake was nervous, still not completely sure he could restrain himself, and so focused on keeping check of himself. Aridas, however seemed to be working almost on autopilot and walked down the various streets knowing exactly where he was going. In reality, whoever, he was a little guarded also trying to restrain himself enough to give Drake a good impression and appear as normal as possible.

After a while of walking aroudn in silence he headed to a badly lit part of the street enclosed by old houses and paused, leaning against the wall and watching the alley opening. Drake joined him, though couldn't help but think that they stuck out like a sore thumb. Aridas' white skin seemed to reflect what little light there was. After a while of waiting he spotted a young man walking a little shakily towards the alley. Drake upped his focus on trying to keep himself rooted to the spot and Aridas' eyes narrowed slightly.
Aridas stared at the man, not moving for a while, and his lisp twitched as he spoke barely audibly.
"Come here."
the man staggered and then changed course a little, looking mildly dreamy before retuning back to normal. he walked straight towards them, and Aridas and Drake slunk further back into the shadows. Drake was stunned at their good fortune and couldn't help but smile. As the man wandered closer his hunger screamed out and he squeezed his eyes shut in an attempt to block it out.
before he'd opened his eyes he heard Aridas jumped forward and start struggling with the man, before the strangled cry indicated he'd got him. the smell of blood washed over him and Drake winced, pressing his face into his coat to block it out..
"a-are you done yet?" he asked after a few moments. there was silence and then Aridas shook hismelf, wrenching himself away with an animalistic snarl. Drake opened his eyes as Aridas half staggered to him, offbalanced by the jerking motion it had taken to willfully seperate himself from his kill and half collapsed agaisnt the wall.
"yes, it's all yours." Aridas said with a gasp and ran his hands over his mouth to mop up the stray blood.
Drake broke control and leapt forwards to finish off whatever blood was left, practically gorging himself on it.
"so much for leaving some for your girlfriend." Aridas commented, looking down the alleyway to make sure no-one else was coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 am
Koko wondered along with Judith who's mind seemed to be else where. Miles away infact.....across the ocean. They lingered on down various streets-Koko made to to try and memorize their way back. They glanced at the closed up shops and architecture of buildings before trying to find their way back to the hotel. They didn't have to stop a couple and ask for directions when Koko became uncertain. When they arrived Drake wasn't back yet. Koko checked on the pups while Judith did her own thing.

After a bit Koko decided she would head out to look at the water again. She told Judith this but left a note too-just in case. She slowly retraced the steps they took from earlier and it became easier once she could smell and hear the sounds of the sea. She wondered along the water's edge by herself in the chilly night air. She stopped to sit on a rock that protruded slightly into the water and watched the waves. She raven locks blew wildly about her and caressed her bare shoulders.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:27 am
After they were finished and cleared up, Aridas shooed Drake away while he set about masking the cause of death on the victim.
Once he was done he rejoined him and they walked back together, both satisfied enough to keep their hungers at bay.
"So what do you want to do?" Aridas said with another yawn, fatigue setting in now his adrenaline had gone back down. It was late and he needed some sleep but drake, predictably, looked more awake than ever.
"i should probably head back." drake said with a shrug. Aridas nodded and they walked back, making a point of taking the longer route that circles aroudn the waterfront so that Aridas could point out his house.
Sure enough it was a three storey terrace witha red door. he hung aroudn outside of it.
"I guess this is me, unless you don't know your way back?"

Drake waved him off. "Nah i'm fine. Enjoy the rest of your night."

"oh i will." Aridas unlocked the door and waved him off, dissapearing inside of it. he planned to go straight to bed.

Drake wandered back, following the line of the waterfront since he was most familiar with the route that took them between the hotel and the beach. As he reached the beach it was a few moments before he recognised koko.
"Oh hey, what are you doing out here?" he called ot her, walking upto her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 am
Koko had a serene expression on her face when she turned to look at Drake who approached her. She shrugged in response. "Maybe the sirens are calling me," she then replied with a smile as the wind snaked a strand of her hair across her neck.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:35 am
Drake smiled and walked behind her as she sat, bending over and squeezing his arms aroudn her ina firm hug.
"get lost siren's this one's mine!" he called out to the inky ocean and laughed, planting a kiss on top of her head.
"aren't you cold?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:44 am
Koko laughed when Drake shouted out to the water at the invisible creatures from myth. "I was," she replied rubbing her hands over his arms that crossed over hers. She leaned into him and watched the waves. She considered asking him how the hunting experience went but wasn't sure if she should.

She watched the dark waters for a moment longer. She thought she could catch the vague scent of blood on the wind and she snuggled closer. "Everything go alright?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 am
"yeah everything went fine, the guy practically walked right upto us." he smiled. "though i didn't manage to save any blood to bring back. Aridas had drained quite a lot out of him by the time he broke off and let me have a go. he made a hell of a mess of the guy's throat with those fangs of his, i don't know how he'll cover it up. But i let him get on with it. he went back home, so I know where his house is now."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:08 am
So another life ended short.....

.....but it wasn't Drake doing...... she reminded herself. "It's alright," she assured him about the blood. She wasn't sure she could bring herself to drink it anyway dispite its alluring scent. She got him to loosen his hold a little so she took turn around and face him. "I'm just glad you didn't get caught."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 am
Drake smiled and looked at her, his arms at her waist.
"Ah don't' worry. he knew what he was doing. And besides I don't' intend to make a habit of it. When we can find somewhere with animals to hunt or we can get a source of blood we'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 am
Koko smiled and pressed up against him-her arms linking around his neck. She put her forhead to his-her eyes seemingly glittered with happiness. "Then in that case I do believe I promised to reward you handsomely for good behavior," she smiled. "Any ideas on what you want?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 am
Drake smiled and ran a hand through her hair.
"Hmmn....the obvious is too obvious so...I want you to promise that you'll come with me to try and find my old house one day. We could make a little romantic weekend out of it or something." he smiled. "and i want you to be happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 am
Koko laughed at what he meant by 'obvious.' Then she smiled at him. "I promise I'll go with you to find your home," she said. "And I'm with you so of course I'll be happy." She pulled him in for a long passionate kiss to seal-the-deal. She shivered then.....either from the chilled wind or the kiss-she wasn't sure, but her reaction was to press closer to him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:35 am
Drake smiled and kissed her back, putting a hand to her cheek to pull her in slightly.
"You're shivering..come on let's get back and snuggle down with the Tv or something." he said, giving her a brief eskimo kiss before pulling off his coat and putting it over her shoulders. he then walked back with her up the hill to the hotel  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games