Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

TJ038

Newbie Noob

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:45 pm
[[i think i might get off of gaia sorry i might be on later]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 pm
[[AH! I had to go eat! Sorries! >.<;;]]

The slave shop's keeper that James was in glanced at him from behind his desk. He put down the book he was reading and grabbing something from his little 'kitchen'. Then, walking over to James, he stood in front of his cage with the food, a smirk smeared on his face.
"Come on, boy. If you want the food, beg for it."
He chuckled to himself as he kicked one of the cage's bars, making a rather loud clank sound.
- - -
Tenrai silently watched as Sol worked away at her bandage. She nodded to his first question. She clenched her teeth and tightened her fists at his second question. Her eyes were staring at the floor, unwanting to answer where she'd gotten the wound. She winced as he appliant the disinfectant. Tenrai knew everything he was doing would eventually get her to tell his what happened in her past, but she held it in for now. Maybe after she'd shower she'd tell him.
When he finished, she gently touch the gauze. It was tight, but comfortable. Her ears scanned around out of curiousity, then perked up at his next questions. In addition, her tail staightened out and prickled like needles and her whole body tensed out of shock and embarassment. She stood up, her hands in fists.
"I'm not as incompitent as you think!" she barked in his face, "And I'm not paralyzed, you know!"
She shoved him out of the bathroom and locked the door, only to realize that she didn't have a towel to dry herself with. Without opening the door, she yelled through it.
"...Do you have a towel I can borrow?"

impiousLion

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 pm
[[ Yo, Rain, uh... we can send our characters to the festival our own way, right? C: ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 pm
[[Nye...Depends what you mean...I mean, sure, I think...I'M CONFUSED. D:]]  

impiousLion

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:21 pm
[Okies!~ ]

Mika was sleeping in a little basket that was provided by one of the maids. The pajamas were from the maids as well and she was quite grateful to them for helping a lot. And the fact that her master let her sleep in his room was kinda weird but she didn't mind about it. When Reid came up to her face,she could feel his warm breath. Her ears perked up as he walked around,probably he was waiting for her to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and was on all fours. She did a little stretch and greeted, "Good Morning..",she yawned and gave bow. Her eyes quickly caught the sight of her dress on the chair. The maids must have placed it there while they were asleep. She sat on her basket and waited for any orders from her master.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:31 am
It was barely even morning that had a brash start, but Liselotte was able to arrive to the so-called festival with no problem, and already, people were gathering. A few masters around had walked their slaves like a man would walk his dog in the past, but to a woman like Liselotte, a slave seemed rather... pathetic and helpless: A human, in her mind, should be able to work for itself, as well as serve itself. Just like her. Slaves should not be recquired, but well, it couldn't be helped, men ruled the world, and they can never be satisfied. "What a bother." She mumbled to herself, pondering to get a drink or not. It made her feel a little depressed to remember she even considered buying a slave. She sat on a bench with her legs crossed, leaning back with a breath of air exhaled. The woman wanted to get this meeting over with, and it seemed like she wasn't going to get her way.

[[ Since it's not very active lately, I'll move along a bit. ^ ^; ]]  

Icipher Infinite

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 pm
The warehouse was cold in even the noon, just as always. A large cage with a thin cloth covering it sat in the shadows of the door, as if it meant to catch no attention at all. The being inside stirred from the noise outside, a frosty illuminated glow from the lonesome being's eye flashed. There were mumurs from the usual guard, shouting warnings to people who seemed to try catching a glimpse of slaves. 'If you don't wanna buy, get yer low *ss outta here!' The caged only bared a toothy smirk. 'Well, if you put it that way...' Samael rubbed his bandage covered neck, and waited for the sound of the guard to lean his back onto the thin steel wall of the warehouse. His cage was sadly placed in a spot with no sun, and he grew tired of this same man banging his large body on that wall.

At the moment of the loud leaning tap, the guard felt something pierce his chest at for a moment. He peered down at his chest, to see the largest blade he's ever seen strike right through his chest. In a failed attempt to cry out, blood sputted instead of words, the man collpased at his post. Retracting the blade back through the guard's chest and through the wall, he immediately began to saw off his chains and cage bars. It was an opportune moment he'd planned out, and he wasn't going to waste this chance. Maybe it was a mistake to jump into the slave life... "
Perhaps... I should have thought this over." He grumbled, glowing eyes flickering and ears pointing up at the rattling of other cages and chains. Being a "Nue"- No, 'Swiss Army Knife', as Mother called him - was quite useful. Too bad the experiences through becoming one weren't so great. He lowered his ears, alert for anyone coming around, a metal earring-like tag dangling. 'Samael B. Van den Berg' barely fit across the tiny metal tag, swaying along with the movement of his ears along with his other earrings.

Escape was imminent.

[[ Anyone's free to interact with my characters... Sorry to double post, but again, I'm just introducing them. C: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm
Kate got out of the shower and dried off slowly. She stood infront of the mirror for a few minutes then went into the bedroom. She found clothes on the bed and put them on. Then she went back into the bathroom and fluffed her hair dry. With nothing else to do, she left the bedroom to explore.  

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

impiousLion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm
Sebastian was leaning against the wall downstairs, waiting for Dmitri and Kate to finish whatever it was they were doing and leave. He had a dark coat on, and a black fedora to top it all off. He held a long chain in his hands, twirling in around out of boredom. It was Akbar's leash, in fact, that he held. He kept eyeing his belt, because he'd consealed a pistol underneath, just in case Seth failed at his job. But aside from that, he noticed Kate walking around, aimlessly as it seemed. He wanted to go and speak to her, but a split second later Dmitri appeared, Akbar at his side with a chain choker around his neck. Sebastian attached the chain to Akbar's choker and stood up. Dmitri was dressed in a long black trench coat, and a black fedora, like Sebastian's, on his head. Though, the rim seemed a bit longer and wider, therefore shading his angry eyes in darkness.
"Sebastian, get my new slave, will you?"
"Of course, sir."
Sebastian ran off and up to Kate, tapping her on her shoulder. He nervously thought of how to put this nicely.
"Uh, Kate? We've got to go...Come on, before he get's any angrier."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Kate was facing away from Sebastian when he tapped her on the shoulder. She flipped backward, over his head, and landed behind him to deliver a well placed kick to his back. Then she saw who it was.
"Oh sorry. You scared me." her eyes didn't support her words. She noddedd her head and walked towards the entrance of the mansion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

impiousLion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:22 pm
Sebastian didn't know what happened then. All he knew what that he suddenly felt the wind struck out of him and he was off balance. He barely saved himself from falling face-first into the floor by balancing on his toes. Coughing, he turned around with an angry and doubtful expression. He laughed, but barely.
"Right...Right..."
He managed to speak between breathes. Damn, this girl was strong. Then again, so was he, and much more than a regular kid his age. Ignoring it, he straightened his fedora so that it shaded his eyes as he walked to Dmitri and opened the front door. Dmitri glanced at Kate for a moment before heading out.
"You won't be needing you collar today. Though, try to run and I'll make sure you won't get far."
He said with a hopeful smirk before getting into the limousine, Akbar right by his side. Sebastian closed the door behind Kate and trotted to the driver's seat while holding on to his hat.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm
With a flick of his ear, the chains were off, and the bars to the cage were coming off slowly, one by one. Samael had the occasional snarl to give off any watchers or uninvited guests, and stuck his head slowly through the space, peeking his head from the blanket that was covered in dust and shielding his pale form. It was a pity no one discovered the rare specimen, the 'Nue' Samael. He was on the verge of perhaps freedom, but that would be boring. 'Perhaps I should lure some guards just to make something exciting happen and have some blood fly around. No, that would be pretty boring...' He then reached out of the carefully cut entrance through the cage that seemed to have no trap, and flicked his silver ears. No one wasa around at the moment-The keeper must have run off to treat one of the other slaves. Taking his chance, he slipped out of the door without another glance at the others. He dusted his clothes, and peered at the corpse sitting by the wall. Wicked grin forming on his face, he pulled the mans hat and coat off, and placed the body in the cage where he once belonged. No one would notice the silent cage in the shadows anyways...

Rubbing the back of his bandaged neck, he felt that thick metal plate that was implanted into his neck, well hidden. If only he didn't have this, life wouldn't be so horrible. But if he didn't have this, life would cease a reason; He'd be totally bored.

Now to look for something to... do.

Icipher Infinite

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Sol chuckled as he was pushed out of the bathroom by Tenrai. While yes, she was screaming at him, he knew it was out of embarrassment and surprise rather than real anger. He walked down the hall a bit and opened a small cabinet. It had towels and rags inside of it. He picked out a fresh, white towel for her and carried it to the door. He knocked on it and smiled as it opened. He handed it to her and nodded. So far, he liked their relationship. He had gotten her to relax and enjoy herself a little. The festival would be a another great opportunity to do so.

"Have a nice shower. Breakfast should be done by the time you get out" he nodded and left her there. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out eggs, bacon, and some bread. He began to cook, whistling while he waited for Tenrai to come back out.
--
Reid smiled and watched as Mika stretched out and sat up. He nodded to her as she greeted him. "Good morning. There's a nice little event going on today. It's a winter festival! Have you ever heard of it?" he asked her, cocking his head to the side. He let his hand move forward, patting her on the head and petting her as he spoke. "It's a huge celebration. There's food there, games, shows, everything. I was thinking about taking you there. How does that sound?" he asked her, turning back to look at her. She seemed to be waiting for something. He patted the spot next to him on the bed, telling her to sit with him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 am
Mika's ears went flat as he petted her. She kinda liked it but hid the thought."Um..Winter Festival? No, I have not heard of it..",she replied and sat on the bed. Although, in a small distance away from him. "I think it sounds fun,sir..",she said and fidgeted with the end of her tail. "Are you going alone?",she asked, a little concerned about his safety. The slave didn't want anything to happen to him because she knew that she would go back straight to the slave shop again.
Last night she had one of those flashbacks again. She saw a man, most probably her previous master, in a terrifying scene. The thing she feared the most was everywhere. It was winter, a beautiful white nightmare. Then everything else was a blur. Even thinking about it made her shudder in fear it might happen again. She looked up at her master. " What is the purpose of celebrating this Winter Festial?",she asked curiously, trying to take her mind off the thought at the same time.

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

impiousLion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 am
Tenrai locked the door behind Sol again, now out of playful anger. Her ears were still flat, whether it be out of embarassment or annoyance. She took a long, hot shower. The water was so warm, she couldn't help it. In the lab, she'd be simply hosed down with whatever water was available; usually cold or room temperature. She still couldn't believe how much this man took care of her. It was unimaginable two days ago for her. She stepped out and dried herself quickly. With the towel still on her head, Tenrai stepped out, instantly smelling more warm food being prepared. God. At this rate, she'd be a fat little wolf in no time.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff