Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageBlushing, Theo finally looked up at Rika. "W-well.... Having inherited all that my family has... I own every book in the city, save for what are in private collections, which all have records of being bought from my family...." Theo hadn't been too hesitant about those fact, but now he was. "Meaning...." His tongue seemed to have decided to just stop him once, for his next words all came out perfectly. "Meaning I could marry you... if you would have me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image
Rika was now blushing insanely, she became speechless.
Then, she smiled, "I would love to!" She said before kissing his head lightly. She then remembered about his height, "But how will i be able to tell my father? You are smaller than my finger right now...." She frowned, "Isn't there any way that we can get you back to your normal size?" Her father would probably have a fit if he saw Theo in the size he was at the moment, but she did not want to give up, "I will help any way i can...."

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I don't know about my size...." Theo said though he knew Rika was right. There was no way he could think to ask to marry Rika at his size, even with what value his business had. "That lady who I told you about, she said this was to be done and I was to remain this size so that I would be forced out of the library to get 'help' as she put it...." Theo thought for a while before shaking his head. "I don't see what more I could need now. Maybe she'll come to me in a dream...." That was all Theo could hope for, but he then hugged onto Rika's finger. "Still, whether at this height or normal... I love you, Rika."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:03 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika smiled, and she closed her hand as if she were hugging him. Tears threatened to fall, she wished she could hug him. But She just held him close and closed her eyes, "I love you to.. Theo..."

After going to the restaurant, Rika quickly took Theo out of her pocket, "Theo, if you don't mind, i would like to make a stop at the cafe.." She said before heading there. When she arrived, she said hello to everyone, they could tell she was in a good mood.
"Hey Rika! Nice to see you again, the regular?" Said Alex as he prepared Rika's coffee. Rika just smiled, "Nice to see you to!" Alex gave her the coffee, he had a skeptical look on his face,"Well, your awefully happy today, anything happen?" Rika just smiled and drank her coffee, You have no idea...  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was smiling, contentedly full as he laid with his back propped up in the pocket. He was sleeping soundly, dreams of him and Rika, their wedding, and a happily ever after all about him before it seemed to shift all at once. Before him, in the middle of a flowery circle was a tall, ominous obelisk. there was nowhere else for theo to go, and so he approached it, jumping back when he saw the old lady sitting at its base. "How can I be changed back?" he asked immediately, receiving a frown from the woman as she rose to her feet. "No 'hello', 'how are you,' or any other sort of pleasentry?" She asked, though shrugged her shoulders, not really wanting an answer. "How can I change back?" Theo asked again. The woman looked as though she didn't feel like saying but then sighed and shrugged again. "Alright, if you really don't like being your friend's little doll anymore...." The woman disappeared, making Theo gasp before she reappeared right in front of him, put her lips next to his ear and whispered what would be needed. Theo's eyes widened while his cheek blushed, he then backing away from the woman, shaking his head. At seeing Theo's face, the woman laughed and disappeared again, along with Theo's dream as he woke up with a start, moving about for a moment before settling down, thinking over what had been whispered to him and blushing again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika felt Theo move in his pocket. She made sure no one was looking and took Theo out of her pocket, "Something wrong?" She smiled at him, still thinking about what they should do to reverse whatever happened to him.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo hadn't meant to want to talk at the moment and he looked around, seeing they were still in the cafe, and quickly shook his head. He thought for a moment though before speaking. "She told me how to change my size," he said though he shook his head again. "I'll explain it when we're back home," he added, wanting to go back in the pocket before he was seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:24 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika looked around and placed him back in her pocket. She quickly walked home. When she arrived, her father was there. "Ah, Rika, welcome home."Rika did not move, "Well, i wish to speak to you soon, but it is not certain, i have news...." she said before she scurried to her room. When she entered, she locked the door and placed Theo on the table. She took off her cloak and sat down on the chair. "So, what did she tell you?"  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo blushed again, reminded afresh and looked at Rika's shoulder, unable to look at her face. "She..." Theo paused then, swallowing nervously. "She said that... that our love was a good start, but not enough. She said it... it has to be...." Theo paused again before quoting the woman, keeping himself from stopping by thinking of how much they weren't his words, despite how much he blushed. " She had said: 'It must be a love intimate to all of you and her.' " Theo was shifting nervously now as he spoke again. "I didn't understand, and she said: 'Your head's not supposed to, but it's something I think... oh, a day or so should be necessary for.' " Theo wasn't sure if he had understood correctly, but if she had meant as he thought, his blushing was fairly acceptable to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika looked at Theo as she cocked her head to the side, "Um, im not to sure what you mean.." She stood up straight. She thought for a moment, her expression showed it. "Hm..." she sighed, "I dont know what you mean, might you explain a little further?"  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo sighed and approached near the edge of the desk. "Could you lean down closer some please?" Theo asked. He figured that it might be better to just show her what the woman had meant. She'll probably get that right away he thought, waiting for Rika to move as he'd asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika did as she was told. "What now?" She was still confused, hoping she would understand after he did what he told her to do.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageRika's head was again on the edge and theo moved to it, stroking her cheek for a moment. He kissed her lips as he passed, stroking her other cheek so she would know where he was while she couldn't see him. He ran his hand along her neck as he walked next to it, coming to the collar of Rika's clothing. He took a deep breath then before pulling it down and stepping over into the clothing, sitting down as though he was about to go down a slide, before he shifted, laying on his stomach with Rika's neck and head behind him. "Do you understand now?" he asked, hoping he didn't have to explain further.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:15 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika closed her eyes and sighed contently, "Yes, i get it now..."

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:23 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo nodded, though that was pretty much to himself since Rika couldn't see him. He pulled himself out of the clothing, brushing along Rika's neck again before he moved into her view, deciding to take a few more steps back before sitting and sighing. "Well... I guess it's your call now as to when I can change, so... just say whenver you want to start that day for me...." Theo laid onto his back, looking up at the ceiling with his arms spread out to his side, exxhaling deeply in a long sigh.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games