Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Oblen just tilted his head some every time something popped up, seeing how odd it is that it was random.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 pm
Mira jumped and slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming when the wolfman jumped out and attacked someone.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm
Oblen rubbed his chin some with his eyebrow raised thinking "Seems like some demons I knew..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:22 pm
Mira shuddered at the thought "I'm just happy your not like that."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Oblen looks over and nods. "I'll admit one thing though... for the first years of my life I was like that... not to a full degree that I kill randomly... but to some extent." He said before pulling out a cigarette, but then remembered an animation commercial saying something about not smoking so he put it back away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm
Mira nodded slightly "I figured that much..." She smiled slightly "Like I said, I'm happy your not like that now."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:46 pm
"Yeah, I'm glade now that I'm not what those cops think me out to be." He said before moving his arm behind his back and rubs his wings some.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Mira smiled "From what you said, you haven't been that for a long time." She looked back at the screen just in time to see the ending of the movie.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Oblen places his hand on his chin. "Hm... If you call 500 years a long time ago."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm
Mira gave him a shocked look "Well yeah, to me 500 years is a long time.I'm only eighteen.I wasn't even thought to exist back then."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm
Oblen chuckles. "Oh yeah... You’re young... Well, then yes it was a long time ago." He said before standing realizing that the movie was either over or they just needed to leave, due to the amount of people standing up and beginning to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 pm
Mira shook her head slightly and rolled her eyes "So what if I was older it would still be a long time ago." She stood up and started walking towards the exit.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 am
Oblen follows Mira. "Well, it really would be a bit different, some 'people' are millions of years old... and 500 years would be like a simple day."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "But I'm human...At most I'll live to be eighty if I'm lucky.Unlike you I don't have the luxury of living for ever."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 pm
Oblen slows down some. "You say it's a luxury?... It's not... to have police after you for a thousand years... and I won't live forever... I'll die when I die..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games