Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:25 pm
"No she isn't, its the drugs doing this, if we don't hand her over she'll go blind or something." Gabriel said sadly as some of the late working guys came. "Hey, Franço-" Gabriel went to hug one of the younger females, who responded with a knee to his stomach.

Anya wriggled away from shift and ran to hug François as well

François accepted the hug, but looked confused "What's wrong with my little sister Theodore" she said grabbing Gabriel by the scruff of the neck

User ImageFrançois F.W.I she's the lead researcher's daughter and he adopted Anya.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:50 pm
"According to him she glitched. And I meant that it's her way to help people when they need it. Hi, my name is Shift" He said to the two.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 am
"François, this is Anya's cleverly concealed boyfriend, can you let go now?" Gabriel said hoping the rather strong woman would turn her anger on him.

François was honestly surprised "Seriously, Anya's boyfriend?" she asked sceptically, "But that doesn't mater now, Anya can you come with me, I'll take you to get better" she said in her slightly French accent.

Anya nodded and took François' free hand  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 am
"So François will she be ok? I'd hate to think that I caused her to 'glitch'." Shift asked with small tears starting in his eyes.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 am
"To be honest it probably wasn't you, we don't know what causes it and it happens to most of the powered at one point, for example Gabriel spontaneously catches fire sometimes" she pointed out letting Gabriel go. " Anyway I'll send someone round if anything happens" François said as she lead Anya through some doors.

Gabriel watched them leave "Why are the attractive ones so hostile towards me" he muttered, he turned around "Come on... we'd better wait at the house, this might take a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 pm
Just as François walked through the door Shift said, "It's never happened to me before." He then turned to Gabriel and said "I guess they don't remember me here."  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:58 pm
"Most of the people care for Anya so they are to worried. also you're with me so..." Gabriel said patting Shifts shoulder, "she'll be okay y'know."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:37 pm
"Good, but I hate to say this we might have to get you guys a new place to stay. I think that some how i'm being tracked. So let's go shopping after we hit a pawn shop. I need some new clothes, this smell a little like smoke and blood." Shift said as he headed out into the hall.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 am
"Smoke.... what a heavenly material, wait, pawn shop? why would you go to a pawn shop?" Gabriel said rushing after the adult who he was beginning to like.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 am
"Remember how I made that pole-arm for you? I can do that with gold, but have it be bricks, and golds worth alot of money." Shift said as he was walking to the elevator. While he was waiting for it he decided to have some fun and removed all the metal holding up the gaurds pants.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:36 am
"Ahhhhh, clever" Gabriel said ignoring Jerimiah's rampant swearing, "why a pawn shop though, you cold make more selling it elsewhere".  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:35 am
Pawn shops policy. Ask no questions. Other places will want to know where you got the gold bricks from." Shift explained.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:54 am
"Meh" Gabriel shrugged, "Shut the hell up Jimmy" he shouted as the door elevator opened, he stepped in quickly lighting a flame under the ceiling In the corridor. "It's Jeremiah" Jeremiah moaned as the sprinklers turned on.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 pm
Shift got in the elevator and hit the button for the first floor. He turned to Gabriel and said, "Well that was fun."  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 pm
"He's gonna kill me later, but Anay thinks that its funny, he hates it when you call him Orange-kun as well," Gabriel said a small flame swirling through his fingers.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff