Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

Mika truly enjoyed this room. It almost reminded of his own room when he was a younger teen, and yet his room was still plain. Plain and simple, nothing too amusing about it. Simplicity was a great quality. "Reminds me of my room." Mika commented, letting memories fill his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

He then closed his laptop and sat down on his bed. " Sorry that I don't have anything interesting in here. We'd receive money from our parents once in a while across the sea, but I refuse to use it and rather earn it by myself."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

"Eh, my room isn't interesting either." Mika said, not knowing what to do. He stood there akwardly, folding his hands. "So..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:47 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iruka knocked on the door and entered. "Iro-chan, let's play a game with my Wii!" she said, smiling to him. Iroha looked to her, furrowing his brows as he replied, "I don't know how to use a Wii."

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

"Nor do I, I play 360." Mika agreed. "But, maybe it would be good to learn... And yet, I don't think the Wii looks interesting." Mika rambled off his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:09 am
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha looked to Mika and sighed, "I'm being honest...but... you kinda talk a lot and just throw in descriptions... You probably don't know how to read the atmosphere, also you would mention the same thing over an over." Iruka giggled to his honesty and grabbed Iroha's hand. "It's fine Iro-chan! I'll teach you! You also, Mika-san." she said as she then dragged Iroha to her room.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

Mika followed them, laughing at Iroha's statement. "You want to know why I talk a lot? It is because you don't talk enough... I feel as if I have to talk a lot to make up for your silence." Mika told him as they entered Iruka's room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:59 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha sighed as he sat on Iruka's bed. "Oka~y! Let's play Cooking Mama 2!" she announced as she held up the wii remotes, while standing in front of the Wii.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

"What? You can't be serious! That sounds kind of stupid, no offense. Now, if you were to put RockBand in front of me, then I would call it a good game. But cooking..." mika shok his head and smiled, laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"Oh, shut up!" she said pouting as she began the game. "I'm concentrating!" Iroha laid back with his arm supporting him. "Concentrating for what? It's just cooking." Iruka pouted. "It's not just that, I have to beat the time limit and get a really good score! Just watch." she said as she continued to play.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Mika did a fake yawn. "Yeah, like he said. It is just cooking. And it isn't even cooking. It's just a game."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha stood up as he picked up a game from her shelf reading Super Smash Brother's Brawl. "Let's play this game. I played it a couple of times at the arcade." he said smiling with confidence. Iruka sighed as she smiled, "Fine, at least it'll be fun with more people." she smiled even brighter with much more confidence.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

"Now that is something I wouldn't mind playing. At least there is action in this one." Mika said, catching a glimpse of the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm
"The invisible Boy"

As the two stood in front of each other, there was an atmosphere of murder between them. As Iroha exchanged disks, he grabbed the Wii remote with nunchuks and sat down in a chair in front of the T.V. with his legs crossed. As Iruka then sat down next to him with a gamecube controller. The two continued to glare at each other. When it comes to competitive games as this, it's usually best to stay out of their way.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image

Mika sat on the ground behind the two of them, intent on watching the gaming. "I'll route for Iroha." Mika said, giving him a playful pat on his shoulder.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games