Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bizarra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:50 pm
Name: Bizarra

Path: Ecclectic still figuring it out pagan. smile

Likes: Watching TV, playing Video Games, reading Vampire romance novels, Manga, Disney Parks and Disney in general. smile Paranormal stuff

Dislikes: Annoying fangirls, pretty much tops that list. smile

Details: I'm 41 and have been reading/learning/practicing/trying to find a path for at least 5+ years. I'm cobbling a few things and creating others...so in the end.. I'm pretty sure it will be as Ecclectic as all get out. smile I live in the BayArea of California and am trying to find a permanant job. (Its been 2 years.. anytime now Job Fairies!)

Looking forward to getting involved and getting to know everyone. smile

Biz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:35 pm
Lunasumerin
Name: Lunasumerin
Path: I'm not really sure what I'd be classified as... I believe in all the gods and goddess, though I am more closely associated with the norse, but have a bit of an affinity for the egyptian
Likes: all music types.. manga, anime, writing, drawing... food..
Dislikes: misconceptions and people who blindly follow people or religions without really understanding them, also the wannabe's who only do it to seem cool or different but don't really think about what they are doing or really care about it.
Details: my spirit animal is a fox.
Personal Statement: I don't think I have one....

mistress? o.o i didn't know you joined! ^_^  

twilight insanity

ShuggaMagnolia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:24 am
Name: ShuggaMagnolia
Path: Unknown for sure, I am mainly just an Earth worshipper....
Dislikes:Mean people and mean things....
Details:I'm a hippie/Deadhead/bisexual/ferretmama.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:31 pm
ShuggaMagnolia
Name: ShuggaMagnolia
Path: Unknown for sure, I am mainly just an Earth worshipper....
Dislikes:Mean people and mean things....
Details:I'm a hippie/Deadhead/bisexual/ferretmama.

OOH!! D&D!! YAY!! biggrin mrgreen i LOVE that game, i am playing every other week! ^_^ i have a guild where i have a whole subforum dediacted to D&D. wanna join? it is the Fellowship Of Fantasy.  

twilight insanity

LadyAuska

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:45 pm
Hello my name is LadyAuska I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 19 year old pagan who goes to college in Indiana. I became interested in Gaia when I found out several of my friends were on it. I hope to get to know at least a few new friends in this guild.

Feel free to message me whenever. I always like to meet new people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:47 pm
I didn't even think about typing the basics sorry. New to the whole forum thing.

Status Newb
Path Ecclectic Pagan.
Dislikes people who say mean things or talk when they don't know anything about the subject

Details: bi/19/IN/free thinker.  

LadyAuska

KittannLittle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:47 am
Name: Kittann
Path: Eclectic Pagan
Likes: History, museums, music, nature, honour, horror movies, forensic science and criminology
Dislikes: Ignorance.
Details: My name is in fact Kittann. I'm 22 and have been studying Pagan paths and witchcraft for 10 years. I'm a forensic science student in England. I'm Bi and just recently got engaged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Name: Ashley works ^_^
Path: Confused!
Details: Living in CA and sort of looking, sort of hiding, from finding a path. Otherwise... I dunno!  

Ashley the Bee

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:13 pm
why hide from the path? why run away?
there's always something new to say.
something to learn, or something to see.
don't be ignorant, never let it be!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Name: Briar (it's what I answer to online and off)
Path: Hellenic Modernist (a.k.a. Greek Pagan)
Likes: silversmithing, World of Warcraft, Steampunk genre, gemstones, fantasy novels, hiking, fantasy anime, information sponging.
Dislikes: Cooking, cleaning, professors who like trick questions, losing in Arathi Basin battleground, willful ignorance, avocados, beer.
Details: "Hellenic" = Greek; "modernist" = one who takes the current teachings of the reconstructionists and respectfully modernizes the new-old ways. So I'm not Wiccan. But I get along with Wiccans pretty well most of the time. I'm 24 years old and a college student studying administration of justice. I live with my significant other of five years, and we're hoping to welcome a cat into our family soon. I'm a Pisces sun, Cancer moon, Libra rising; ISFJ (Introvert Sensing Feeling Judging); as well as a Chinese water pig. (Just a little heavy on the water, ne?)  

SeraphBriar

WelkingPath

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:44 pm
Name: WP/Welk

Path: Celtic Pagan (there's a long story behind that...)

Likes: WoW, reading, writing, singing, bowling, playing soccer, Gaia-ing, teaching people about energy

Dislikes: Don't ask

Details: I'm a senior in high school and I'm really excited about school next fall. I've been practicing Paganism for about two years, but don't tell my parents! They know, of course, but they don't know the truth about how long. They also don't know that I now find Wicca is too strict for my tasts...

Personal Statement (one of them--): Diety cannot exist without believers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:53 pm
Name: Orafaun or Bidi

Path: Herbalist/Hedge Witch-ish. I haven't found a mold that fits.

Likes: Gardening, Botany, Entomology, Hiking, Camping, Ritual, Cuddling, Sex, Breathing Exercises, Meditation, Candlelit Baths, Scrying, Love, etc.

Dislikes:Ignorance, Closed Minded People, People Who Are Trying to Fit In and Neglecting Who They Are, Lazy Inconsiderate People.

Details: I am a 23 year old, Senior Biology Major at LaGrange College. I am 5'9", brown hair, and fairly athletic. I may have a little extra sub-cutaneous but who doesn't?

Personal Statement:I'll work on finding one.

Orafaun

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mech 221778

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:30 am
Name: aether or Lucius

Path: i really dont have one, but i worship the elements

Likes: Writing, reading, computers (duh), friends, talking

Dislikes: Drama, Jocks and preps, when im persecuted for my religion (which happens a lot)

Details: I am only sixteen, but i have been a practitioner for at least three years. Actually, i am looking for a mentor to help me, cause in this town, i cant really practice as much as i want to. Plus, i have no one to learn from.

I am always looking forward to people's input and suggestions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:33 pm
Name: Maire
Path: eclectic witch
Dislikes: the world, pretty much. ^.^
Details: I'm a 17 year old unschooler, and I'm not creepy. biggrin I live in Chicago. I like to dance. I like people. Be friends with me. =]
Personal Statement: eat, sleep, and be merry. ^.^  

mairemhor

Kieron_Dark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:12 pm
Name: Kieron Dark

Path: Astrau

Music, Gaming, Going to the Bar with friends, Kareoke, Meeting new people, Piercings (Have 5), Tattoos (Have 3), Dancing, Boxing, and UFC.

Dislikes: Spiders, and Snakes

Details: I'm 23, and from Kansas. I've been practicing for about 12 years now, but heavily for about 6. I work at 2 bars. Two nights a week I'm a DJ, two more as a Bartender and 1 as a bouncer. I play drums in a band that will probably not go anywhere. I'm a small time boxer. Usually have about 3 fights a year. I'ts just something I enjoy doing. I'm also help out at the local animal shelter. I take care of the dogs no one else will. I'm single, i've never found anyone to put up with my humor. And lastly I take bit parts in the local theater. Nothing to big because all my other past times take up too much time to mesmerize any more lines than that. To top it all off i've decided I start college this fall. Kind of a late start but I can't work in a bar the rest of my life. Unless I buy my own. Hey there's an idea. Odin's Eye Pub, has a ring to it doesn't it.

Personal Statement: Life's fun you should get one.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff