Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Forum
What is your favourite Beatles song? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Every topic gets a poll.
  So poll damn you!
View Results

The Smiley Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:20 pm
omg that is soooooooo hard! um idk. ONE of my favorites is "I Will" heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:17 pm
back in the ussr hands down, that song kicks some serious a** man  

CapsFan001

that_crazy_fool

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:12 am
You alone can make my song take flight

Humm, It's not my favourite song but for some reason I keep waking up with "if I fell" in my head...and it stays there all day. That and "All my Loving". I like the songs but they're not my favourite and I can't stop singing them, or huming them, or whistling them. . .
Help me make the music of the night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:42 pm
The_Great_White_Snark

I like all of George's songs. In fact, I can't think of one I don't like! Here Comes the Sun, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, and Long, Long, Long especially.

Same Here. I don't know if it's cliche or not but my two faves are "Yesterday" and "Oh! Darling"  

Brittney Iverson

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:53 pm
That is one of the most hardest questions in the world...
I'd have to say that I most favor "Come Together", but
I also like "Hey Jude", "Helter Skelter" and "Yesterday" a lot too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:53 pm
I love love love them ALL!! (except revolution 9 sooooo annoying!! ) anyway at the moment I'm into the song Rocky Racoon  

VampireJess14

Hanz Schwarzloch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 am
There are too many songs that I like by them! My favourite Beatles song typically changes, but if I were to choose one, I would choose Dig a Pony. But, like I said, it typically changes...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 am
my first favourite would definetly be norwegian wood
my second favourite would be Birthday smile
and i also like the fool on the hill XD  

21guitar

Pickle Inspector

Hilarious Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:44 pm
This is quite the tough one for me. Right now There's a place, Thank You Girl, Do You Want to Know a Secret, and Happy Just to Dance With You are neck and neck for being my fav!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:14 pm
ALL OF THEM!!!  

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ksa1234

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 pm
I guess i have to say "get back"

1.get back
2.octopus garden
3.i wanna hold your hand
4.yellow submarine  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:55 am
All of them... okay thats a cop out.

I like Lucy in the sky with diamonds and yellow submarine the most.
Speaking of which has anyoen ever seen that movie high...lol.

I'm named after that song, and I have an older brother named Jude. I had a dog named Sadie when we were younger but she ran away. I haven't been cliche enough to do waht my hippie parents did but my daughter's fish is named Ringo.  

Lucy the thread killer

DearGracie

Gracious Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Crap!!!! xd This is the hardest question anyone can ask me, EVER!!!! sweatdrop I don't even have a #1 Favorite, because all the songs I like (which are probably over 30 songs) are in a tie for 1st xd Let me just name the first that come out of my head (LOL), Love You To, I Feel Fine, Eight Days a Week, Happy Just to Dance With You, Taxman, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, A Hard Day's Night, Help!, You're Going to Lose That Girl, All My Loving, Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds, I Am the Walrus (My Life Song xd ), Love Me Do, From Me To You, Drive My Car, No Reply, I'm A Loser, I Should Have Known Better, If I Fell, And I Love Her, Can't By Me Love, Tell Me Why, Any Time At All, You Can't Do That, Nowhere Man, Come Together, Revolution, A Little Help From My Friends, Get Back, Hey Jude, Ob La Dee Ob La Da, Here Comes The Sun, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Think For Yourself, The Word, Michelle, What Goes On, I Will, Penny Lane, Yesterday, Eleanor Rigby, She Loves You, Ticket To Ride, All You Need Is Love, Hello Goodbye, Lady Modonna,I'm Looking Through You, Girl, Wait, Run For Your Life, and so much more!!!!!!! xd I'm pretty sure if I put all the songs on this post my computer would crash xd LOL!!!!!! That would suck xp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:03 pm
Erm... A Top Five?

Paperback Writer
Can't Buy Me Love
Two of Us
Octopus's Garden
Do You Want to Know a Secret?

And I'm going to add The Inner Light to that list, 'cos that is a really great song.

J.J. Starscream

snubsnub

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 am
"I am the Walrus" is probably my favourite .. followed by "While my Guitar Gently Weeps".

(:

Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces