Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:30 pm
Sonia bid farewell to Emily, feeling a little awkward. She had pretty much dragged the angel with her on a bird's eye tour of the city. "I'm sorry about forcing you to come with me.... I just thought you would appreciate the 'push.'" Sonia said. She looked at Dracerdis as he greeted her. "Hello again."
(sorry again... i changed all of my posts. sweatdrop and yes, emily is the angel that i keep mentioning.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:39 pm
smiles again "how are you, Sonia?" (is Emily an angel or are you talkin' about someone else when you say "angel?")  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:58 pm
Sonia thought for a moment, "I'm feeling... good." She remembered suddenly what Drago had said about Dracerdis "liking her" and she immediately put her walls back up. They were safe down because Emily was not only another outcast angel, but she was a girl. The problem with creating relations with boys was that they would become attached and then both would suffer when she was forced to leave again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm
i feel some kind of emotional barrier between the two of us. I feel as if i've failed. Knowing my feelings for have grown drastically in the short time i've known her. I hadn't thought i'd liked her too early. I'd always called "love at first sight." I sigh and force yet another smile upon my face "That's good to hear. You're well-being is yet another thing i care about greatly."  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 pm
Sonia froze and for a second, her surprise overcame her need for distance. She stared at Dracerdis for a moment. Cared about? She felt awkward. "C-care about...? What are you talking about?" She looked away and back at him. "And why are you forcing yourself to smile?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 pm
i smile again, this smile natural and this one showing sheer joy in the situation. i finally felt as if i knew what was going on. "Cared about: i care about your well-being. as i do, my own and that of all whom i have befriended." i laugh aloud. she'd probably thought i meant i was "hitting on her." Granted, i am. i guess. but, that's not the sole reason for my care toward her...  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:23 pm
Sonia let out a sigh of relief. "Oh. I see." she said. She felt a lot more comfortable--though not completely--now that she knew that he wasn't considering her that way... yet. She looked away. The knew the moment that this man made a move, she would have to distance herself away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 pm
Looks like no matter how much my feelings toward her are interpreted hers toward me... will never be like mine toward her. 'tis a true loss. Oh well. Her death will be less... intruding to my happiness. Who am i kidding?! She's like the sun to me. Forget it- my thoughts are interrupted by a shock of pain in my left temple. i wince and touch my temple but ignore it. As i speak, i take pauses to breathe as the pain is weakening my ability to breathe. "So, why'd you take off into the sky like that earlier?"  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm
Sonia looked at Dracerdis the moment that he started wincing. He touched his temple as if it was painful. Sonia looked at the spot and touched it with her suddenly over-warm fingertips. It was an attribute of the Flame clan to be able to heal, she just hadn't used it that way too many times. Once she pulled back, she answered, "I was just helping out another of my kind who was... nervous about flying in the open."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 pm
"Thanks for that." subconsciously places my hands overtop Sonia's fingertips but quickly pulls back not wanting to reveal my infatuation toward her  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 pm
Sonia felt the touch on her hand and almost involuntarily, she completely closed herself off. Her face became emotionless. Her hands were at her side. She took a step back from Dracerdis. "I apologize once more. It seems that I have been doing nothing but apologizing, but I cannot permit myself to have anything more than friendship." she said, and the angel half of her hurt while the assassin nodded its head in approval. This was how it would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm
Adrienna picked her book up and sat back in the chair her head rested on the back of the seat. she began to read the book for a while before slowly falling asleep the book still in her hand.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm
Drago walked out of the house but left a note that said *to anyone that this may consern, this means you Vin, i have gone out to watch the sun rise. i know thats kinda corny but hey i am so good that i can pull it off so ya. Vin come by and see me at that building that is missing a wall. i will be on the roof. From: Good looking Drago.*
Drago walked to the building and on the way made sure no one knew that he had left and got on top of it and relaxed there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm
i look at Sonia in both dismay and understanding "I get it, Sonia. I do. This is... what i desire. It is... not meant to be. It is impossible. Am i right?" smiles, knowing i'm right.  

Dracerdis

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:44 pm
Adrienna jerked awake suddenly the boom falling to the floor with a thud, she looked around her wearily before spotting the note drago had left for vin, sighing slightly she put it somewhere more prominant before heading into the kitchen to make herself a drink of tea.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games