Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Deeper in D.C., Ellie was cleaning up in her house and eating a small sandwich. She paced impatiently back and forth in the kitchen, glancing at her watch every now and then. "Where is he?" She murmured, pulling out her phone to see if she received a phone call earlier without knowing. "He said he'd call me once he got to D.C. I'll call him and see if everything's going on just fine." She dialed in his number on her cell and put it up to her ear, nibbling on her sandwich but not really having an appetite for it anymore. Something's not right... She thought. Knowing Seth, he always kept to his word and always arrived on time unless something delayed him, in which he would call if there was a delay.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:10 pm
"Hontou? Eien, We just got off a PLANE. About 5 mins ago. He didn't do this." she was so confused, but got it. ~They saw the weapon in his hand and the blood, and convicted him. Typical males!!!~ Christy looked at the officer who had spoke to her. "Can I at least speak to him then? WITHOUT officers hovering over my back?" she asked, sighing angrily. ~I should see what he wants us to do about this.~  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 pm
"sorry, but we can't let you talk to him. We have specific orders to capture him specifically. This is not the only place he's struck. The d.o.g. facility, the federal building, and a federal armory were also hit. Our newest commanding officer already has him on the wanted list. I have orders from the president to bring him on. Here is the paper." *The leading officer gives the form to Christy.* "He's too dangerous for you to talk to. Just go back to your research as if seth wasn't captured. We will assign you one of the only survivng D.O.G.s. His name is Dante."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:02 pm
Christy locked eye contact with Seth as she ripped the paper from the officer's hand. ~What now?~ they said, but covered up with malice. She really was feeling bipolar, like she wanted to punch this guys lights out. ."Anta no koto daikirai!" (I hate you!) she snapped at the officer. She glared heavily at Seth, grabbing his attention. ~You too! Why aren't you fighting?~ she thought at him.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 pm
"Well, christy, which would look better? Complying to the police and physical evidence setting me free..... orrrrrrrrr...... I kill these guys and get put on trial for real..... I prefer the first. " *He followed the officer and went into the car.* "I have a friend named Ellie in DC, tell the pilot about this and go to where the pilot tells you. Her number is 874- 9840-6309."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm
"I know, I get it!" she drawled. "Sumimesen" she said, brushing past the officer to the plane. She dialed Ellie's number, waiting for her to pick up. She sat in a seat. ~This really bites, like a croc!~ she thought.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:08 pm
She sighed and hung up after he didn't pick up for the third time. Before she could even close her cell, though, it rang in her hand. Immediately she pushed talk and had it up to her ear. "Seth? What's wrong, you were supposed to call me half an hour ago? Is everything alright?" She was confused, but she definitely knew something was going on here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 am
"Hi. I'm Christina Valentine and I'm the new genetist Seth hired. Seth has be taken into custody, but told us to proceed to your place. Please stay calm Ellie." she said, trying to keep the woman calm.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:52 pm
(Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. This is BADDDDD. Okay. What can I do here. computer: analyze odds of why I am the suspect. 30% because you are at the base, 20% your weapons have blood, 1% they don't like you, 4% they thought about the crime in the past, and 45% is that someone new is in control. He doesn't like the dog program.)
*Seth grimaced. This means one of two things. I will die, or I will rot in jail. It's time to find an escape. Seth smiled slightly. Ellie and Christy would go off on me if they knew what I do."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 pm
Ellie sighed. "Why is Seth in custody? Meet me at the park nearby, my house is still a bit messy and isn't really built for more than one person." She took her keys off the counter and headed towards the door. "I'm on my way out, explain to me everything when we meet in person. Also, it's a pleasure to meet you, I am interested in the work you do, because my own brother was infected by the virus. Anyways, I'll talk to you later."  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:08 pm
"And the same goes to you. I'll see you at the park." she said, hanging up. "Let's get to the nearest park please!!" she told the pilot, who nodded and started the plane. ~Well, this is great, not!~ she thought. She sighed and sat in her seat, thinking, ~If I die, I'm coming back to haunt his a**~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 pm
*Seth was in the armored car.* "Can I get a few snacks in the back? No, okay. If there was anything that Seth hated, it was awkward silence.* "So, how long till we get to jail?"

"Twenty minutes."

"Ah, I see..., anyone want to play eye-spy?"

"Shut up."

"Okay."

(I have twenty minutes to find a way out.)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm
when the armored car was on the way to jail suddenly a wira car come out from no where and accidenly bang the armored car  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 am
The plane landed near the park. Christy was sitting on a bench, looking around. ~I wonder what kind of girl Ellie is?She sounds nice~ She pulled a kiwi out of her purse and ate it.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:01 pm
*Seth felt a heavy jolt. The armored vehicle was stuck by a van. The armored car was hardly scratched but the same can't be said of the other vehicle. One of the officers goes to check the person who rammed them. One sat staring at Seth. "Hey officer? What is happening?"

"Nothing, nothing is happening. Listen just stay quiet. You are not a begging whiner like the others but you still don't shut up."

"Fine, then."
*The car had a metal grate dividing sections of the vehicle. He was chained to a bench and divided from police.* (The way I think about it is that there might be a new leader. If that is the case he's likely to torture me into telling him where the cult children are. I'll wait till then to make my move.)  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff