Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 am
"You two are rather strange..." Muttered Zeroki, regarding Riku and Nights in turn. He bows respectfully to Raine. "My name is Zeroki Arbalan. What would you have me do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 am
Nights laughed at what Zeroki said. "Why thank you, if you would have said anything else you would have been wrong. Cause I know I'm strange." She told him  

Nights of Nyx

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:58 am
Zeroki shot Nights a wry, playful grin. "Good. You're the fun kind of strange. I might like it here after all..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 am
Raine smiled "I'm sure you like that kind of thing Zeroki" and bowed "Thank you by the way, it is nice to have someone who isn't being difficult." she stood a little taller "For now, i just want everyone to sit down and close their eyes, right now we are just going to find our center"

(Sorry... a song from mulan popped into my head when i typed that

"Once you find your center,
you are sure
To win")  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 am
Nights laughed at what Zeroki said, "Yippy!" She said but then groaned at what Raine said. "Really..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 am
"Nope i said that because I am not serious" she said sarcastically "What do you think night?" she asked and waited for them to sit  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 am
"It's Nights, with a s." Nights told her as she slowly sat down, but she was leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 am
"Ok, Nights" she said, blocking her thoughts when she thought "I don't care" so Nights couldn't get into her head.  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm
Riku leaned on the wall "You don't want to find my centre right now... It'll start a battle" His eyes flashed oen going blue and the other going red  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 pm
Kirra had been sitting off to the side through the whole conversation. She didn't much like the idea of having to go to war. Her parents were on both sides, o chosing one would be difficult. The talk about death didn't much entertain her either. She knew what would happen if any of them reached the end of their life line. She woud have to remove the soul from the body and sever the earthly bond. Kirra didn't want to think about it, any of it. The war, the training, choosing sides, death....it all just seemed like too much.

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while.))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:10 pm
Raine looked at Riku "It shouldn't if you keep it away." she didn't fear Riku, if she could control herself and not smash Nights into smithereens, as much as she detested her, Riku could find his center calmly "It is merely so you know what it is so you can find it during a battle, otherwise your toast"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 pm
Riku nodded and closed his eyes a aura appearing around him in a gray manner as two wings bursted out and his body split into two "I think I have something, I can feel the soothing angel and the enfuriated demon at the same time"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 pm
Raine watched as she prepared a binding spell in case it became necessary  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 pm
Nights took a deep breath and closed her eyes. But then she opened them once more. "I'm sorry, I can't do this."  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Raine rose a brow at Nights, keeping her bind spell ready "What do you mean, finding your center is about concentration and also patience"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games