Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
PHX_Roger_ILKN's Profile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which cosplay avi is my best?
  ImperialdramonPM
  BeelzemonBM
  Seraphimon
  Other: State in a post
View Results

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 am
Well that sucks. I suppose complaining like a Boss is in order, do you get any kind of reparations for service? I suppose if your not being paid you could quit?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:23 am
It's not that simple, and it's a little complicated, we are told we will get back pay, just not told when.  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:36 am
Well I hope everything works out for the best :/  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:46 pm
PHX_Roger_ILKN
It's not that simple, and it's a little complicated, we are told we will get back pay, just not told when.

That sucks man, my dad's got the same thing going on here but he's an air traffic controller, some of them were told they could take the time off without pay (basically a temporary layoff) and others are in the same situation as you, work now get paid once they get it figured out, the whole situation is quite dumb. All government workers not getting paid is a bad idea. If they don't fix it fast I'm pretty sure we will have a major problem. Good luck man!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 pm
Well, I know a guy that works for a government research group and he says this whole shut down thing won't last long, I hope he is right.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm
PHX_Roger_ILKN
Well, I know a guy that works for a government research group and he says this whole shut down thing won't last long, I hope he is right.

Ya from what I hear it ended about the time you posted your last post, so that's good.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 am
@Lief Where in the digital world did you find that hair gel?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 am
PHX_Roger_ILKN
@Lief Where in the digital world did you find that hair gel?

It was in MC's art shop in the marketplace, first post top of the page, it was actually pretty easy to miss cause it's a lot bigger than the normal things we look for and it looks like part of his art shop banner.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 am
Nice one. I heard it was really tough to find razz I'm plugging that my RP'll win, I've wanted a ShineGreymon for a while now razz  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 am

Good luck with that to both of you, I'm gonna finish up my post I started in toy and Tama town last week and hopefully finish Lief origins story so I can move on to other things, only one digimon left to find before I get there. I think I'm about to rescue Gatomon and then my team will be caught up to were we are now. I met Michael (patamon) and he decided to travel with me, Gabumon was given to me as my personal digimon as a Tamer and the other two ( gatomon and agumon) I rescue. After that I can finally rp with everyone.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 pm
lief_7

Good luck with that to both of you, I'm gonna finish up my post I started in toy and Tama town last week and hopefully finish Lief origins story so I can move on to other things, only one digimon left to find before I get there. I think I'm about to rescue Gatomon and then my team will be caught up to were we are now. I met Michael (patamon) and he decided to travel with me, Gabumon was given to me as my personal digimon as a Tamer and the other two ( gatomon and agumon) I rescue. After that I can finally rp with everyone.

Sounds good biggrin I need someone to RP with for a while (After I save the new guys from an over eager Lance razz ) Shoot me a PM when your done?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
lief_7

Sounds good biggrin I need someone to RP with for a while (After I save the new guys from an over eager Lance razz ) Shoot me a PM when your done?

K will do, that's funny I saw that earlier and almost wanted to do the same thing, he'll crush them without back up.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 pm
pst...>RP with me! My fingers are inching for some imagination plus i have a digimon that i wanted to RP with in the first place!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 pm
I lost a chance at getting ImperialdramonPM with lief getting gaiomon crying  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 pm
Hopefully I karan will accept my horrible excuse of an rp post  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers