Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 pm
“s**t I don’t think I would ever want to join that crazy telthisian. He is one talented mother ******** but I wouldn’t want to follow him into battle. He would be more likely to use my death as a distraction to kill his target then keep me around.” Das Berg got a kick out of this. He coughed and wheezed and laughed himself silly. “No Tozzar I can’t say I would want to stand aside a company that allows something like that. I give them all the benefit of the doubt because I don’t think any of them would choose to protect something so hideous but if they knew. If any of them knew what was truly going on, I know they would turn around and blow it up personally. If you give Dowser the chance maybe he will put a stop to this.” Das Berg didn’t know what you would think of his suggestion. He slobbered up the rest of his drink and attempted to stand but was shoved back into his seat when Blitz entered.

“You know what I think Tozzar. Let me ask you this, who do you answer to? Who do you want setting your rules? If you’d ask me what to do I would say do it yourself. I am not so sure what you two are talking about but it sounds an awful lot like two politicians debating on who to suck up to. Grow some of your own tentacles and make s**t happen!” Blitz was the strangest person to hear the words from. As they came out they broke between robotic frequencies and telthisian accent. He rushed around the flight deck to see if the ship would run. “Ahh this simply won’t do. Tozzar and Das Berg if you two would accompany me to the next ship we might be able to get off this rock and meet up with the UA.” He sounded strangely in a hurry, that is, until his voice broke into a robotic tone.

“This one will work perfectly!” Barney yelled from a nearby ship that was still clipped to the ceiling for maintenance. He started working away at the ships bottom rocketry. The biggest smile curled along his stump of a head.

“There you go, you heard the lunatic. Off we go.” Blitz said with a push.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 pm
((Tozzar and Das were in Tozzar's room alone, not in the flight deck))  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:21 am
Dugan195
((Tozzar and Das were in Tozzar's room alone, not in the flight deck))

((I had to do some major editing to the setting you have started to create. You are on a dock of random Harvester space ships, most have been blown up by Tauk before he was killed. I do not know what room you are talking about or where you came up with the drinks but I let you go with it because it wasn't important. The setting I have created, which fits with the most recent events, is the one you are truly in. The room you have said you are in was just the inside part to a random ship that happened to be open nearby. Blitz was not able to make that comment because he could hear you if you thought I was placing you in a non-secure place to have your convo with Das Berg. He has other means of hearing you at this point.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 pm
((Where are you at?)  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Tozzar looked at Das Berg and then down at the ground, Troyce was pretty ******** crazy. Could Tozzar follow a man like him? When Blitz cut in Tozzar blinked. Lead? Tozzar had never thought of leading. Always the man behind the scenes, the cut throat or sabutor, he had never thought about it. The idea of having peoples lives depend on him scared him. He didn't want responsibility for others, he didn't like others. Money, that was something he liked, but not others. Why couldn't he just give the information to someone, buy his way out and live like a King for the rest of his life. Buy himself a huge mansion, have lots of woman, drink all day; that was the type of life he wanted, well that and to occasionally get to slit some throats.

Walking over to the ship that Barney was speaking of Tozzar quickly made his way into towards the control room and sat down. As the others filled in around him slowly, they looked to him for his next order. Tozzar stared into the view of space in front of him. Looking deep into the endless stars, damn even he had to admit they were beautiful; and people like the UA wanted to extinguish them for their death machine. Taking a deep breath Tozzar looked at the others, "Get this ship flying, make for the Harvinger base as fast as possible. Das Berg, get a hold of Dowser and tell him to fight the remaining elements of Tauk's men into a standstill, no need to keep pushing and fully secure the base. Barney, I need you to help me figure out how the hack the Harvinger's base systems. The code should be in here, we just need to hack it." Tozzar looked pull up his personal wrist comp and started to explore the system codes, looking up he smiled, "Get to work now, not much time." Looking back down Tozzar casually added, "Oh I will reveal my intentions for the information soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:27 pm
It didn't take you long to find all of the key codes you needed. Once you found a communication link that had to bypass the security by using such codes you could recover everything you needed. Barney also had the ship working in a flash. He dissembled a few parts and then slammed on a few things quicker than it took for everyone to get over to the ship. It was ready to fly when you commanded it too.

“Dowser isn’t responding.” Das Berg said with some worry. They had no knowledge of what had happened at the Harvenger’s HQ. His worry shone brightly in his face. Blitz noticed and got a hold of Simon.

“The UA dominated Harvenger. They are already on their way here!” Blitz wasn't sure how good this news was.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 pm
Tozzar frowned as he started to look up the codes he would need to hack the UA com systems, ship systems would be a lot easier than a base like the Harvenger's HQ, but it was still annoying to have to redo the codes again. "Oh Dowser you just can't make things easy for me no matter how hard you try can you." While he was at it he hacked into all of Terra's ships systems as well so his message would reach her men too. Actually he could use the UA systems to broadcast the message back to the Harvenger base if they were close enough, that would be ideal to hit all three companies at once. If his plan worked out he would need all the man power he could get.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:14 am
“Code orange, Communication have been hacked!” Shela’s robotic voice crowded over the quick moving UA Battleship. Multiple heads turned to face Dowser who seemed even more bewildered than them.

“Why are we being hacked? Shela can you pinpoint the disturbance?” He called back at her and pulled around to a map the zoned in on the hacker. The bing pointed right at Tozzar on his little ship. “NO Shela show me the hacker not Tozzar, we already know where we are headed.”

“The disturbance is consistent.”

“What is he doing?” Dowser thought hard and deep on all of the possibilities. He linked up to Tozzar. Hopefully he wasn’t about to do something stupid. –Tozzar what are you doing. Why have you hacked the ships communications? If you have something to say you can talk to me.-

"Miss Hearts, Tozzar is attempting to hack our systems and communication. If I let him he could broadcast to all of Sizzir.” Simon mentioned to Terra as he opened up the hacking files. He countered a few with quick firewalls just to slow it down while Terra and he spoke. “No one hacks against a communication expert. Not unless I want them too. What do you think he wants?”

“I have no idea. It is a pretty crazy stunt by him I suppose. We have already won haven’t we?” Terra was a bit confused. She watched the hacking files crawl around the network but Simon kept them at bay.

“Maybe he senses the same pickle we are in. I don’t think the UA cares much for how we wanted this to end up. They might use us as collateral against the Tithlitel if they attack.”

“No you heard Dowser. He would gladly crush a Tithlitel battleship if given the chance. I don’t think Tozzar wants to work for them so much anymore.” Terra was taking a gamble but it made sense to her.

“But if he does that then we are screwed. Dowser might even use us as a way to get at Tozzar. I don’t like the sound of that.” Simon looked around at the guard holding them in the room. He wasn’t much for a fighter but if things got dramatic enough he would have no choice. Terra shot him a worried look. They were unarmed, against hundreds, and knew nothing about the ship. “I guess I could work on a hacking package that would show us an escape hatch. The package would have to be undetectable.”

“Get on it. OH Tozzar please stay safe.” Terra bit her bottom lip. “If he broadcast any message you make sure you let Sizzir hear it. If possible make it me who says it.” Terra advised, allowing Simon to forget about the fire wall and focus on his package.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 pm
Tozzar stood in front of the console he was running some of his hacking programs through. The rest of the group had gathered behind to hear the decision. Looking behind him, Tozzar saw the hard stare of Troyce who was stotic as ever as he awaited. Barney was amusing himself with a trinket he had looted off one of the Haveringers and Das was just standing at attention with the look of uncertainty on his face, at least Tozzar wasn't the only one who had been dealing with thoughts on what he would do in the future. This was a very important moment; if Tozzar messed this moment up, it would not only ruin his sweet deal with the UA, but it would most likely cost him his life, as well as probably many other. Hell it could cost the galaxy multiple races if he did not handle this correctly.

The screen showed the progress of his hacking software taking over every com in the locations he was broadcasting; thousands of soldiers and mercenaries would hear his announcement. Whether or not that would be a good thing or a bad would have to wait till later. Closing his eyes Tozzar was making sure he had all the information prepared for his plan. Dowser's voice interpreted his preparation. Honestly Tozzar hoped he could swing Dowser to his side; he seemed like an efficient commander and would be for handling some of the HQ operations that Tozzar would have to set up. s**t! He was past the point of turning back; all of his audience was aware they were being hacked (the ones important ones at least) and some of them must have a gut feeling about what it was about. Damn this would require a lot of work, inadvertently he would have to assume some sort of leadership role in whatever came of his announcement. Finally Tauk was dead and Tozzar might be able to go somewhere without having to start some sort of crisis and killing a lot of people. Tozzar didn't carte to kill a lot of people that often, it required to much effort. If it were up to him Tozzar would avoid combat when he could, but it always found its way to him .

With Dowser droning on in his ear the inevitable couldn't be put off for longer. If he waited too long his programs would be wiped out and he would lose his chance. If he could, he would prefer to wear something nicer, but situations did not always allow you what you want.....and if your name was Tozzar usually never allow you anything you want...Before he went to the main event he opened his com to Dowser to give the man a reply.

-Sorry for the intrusion Dowser, I have an announcement to make to the men. Oh and please tell your subornatites to ******** off my programs, No hack-a** grunt is taking down my bugs. HA...well Dowser I guess the bell must toll at some point, might as well get it over it.....oh hey by the way I hope we can keep working with each other in the future.-

Without waiting for a reply Tozzar hit the switch the would change the fate of history. If he had to go through all the trouble and hassle of starting a revolutionary organization to take on the two of the biggest companies in the galaxy with only a handful....well no true allies, except maybe Barney. The console started to hum as the dozens of comchannels that started to open up across the sector on the UA ships, Terra's crew, and even in the wrecked Havringers base. If he was lucky he could pull a couple thousand, enough to get a foot in the door; maybe even some of Troyce's mysterious buddies would come over to him once word got out. Once he spoke these words he would need all the help he could get. Taking a final deep breath all of the comm channels finished connecting and Tozzar went live.He had chosen allow those who are able to see a projection of him at the console; he was dirty and beat up, but he figured the sight of him fighting might rouse some of the peoples.

-Greetings my friends. None of you will probably know who I am, but you should and you will. Unfortunately I am one of the most important men in the universe. Ha, usually a person would be glad to hear they were one of the most important men in the universe, but unfortunately I have to bear it with a heavy heart.-

Tozzar paused for a second looking down at the ground as he breathed deep, stage fright was not one of Tozzar's problems, but he doubted anyone could easily relay the message he had to.

-All of you must be wondering why a strange Telth is appearing on your coms right now. It is both a good question and one to be feared. I have the displeasure to reveal to you fine soldiers and citizens of the workings of some of the most powerful companies in exsistance. The horror and devastation that this work will unleash is so frightening that they have killed and eliminated any threat to their missions, whether it be an individual or mobilizing whole armies to destroy entire settlements. When I began employment with the UA I happened across a store of this information, in fact it was the treasure cove of information. I have been hunted across the stars since I am the only one who has all of this information none of you will probably know what I am about to tell you.-

Tozzar lost himself for a second looking into the cam of the console staring at it with pensive eyes. He held off for a second as he stared into the camera considering for just a second the fact that it wasn't too late to back out. The thought quickly vanished and he returned to his speech.

-With a heavy heart I have to inform you about efforts by certain companies in our universe who are attempting to build weapons of galactic destruction. These are not the familiar defensive missiles and last resorts. No these are far more terrifying. These weapons are designed for no other purpose than extinguishing the life of billions, these weapons are designed to eradicate entire races of beings from this universe.-

As he spoke a couple vague, untechnical images of the death-star like fortress and short clips of the Telth bio-weapon's effects started to play across the com systems. This was a risky move, but not one without forethought. The images he had selected were specifically chosen to illustrate the real danger of the weapons, but not enough to give anything away. Tozzar was ready to stand against it, but he wasn't ready to let go of the safety net of being the only one who held the information that he did.

-These companies do not seek to make a better future, or improve lives. They are companies of much wealth and fortune. With their resources this universe could made into a wonderful place, but instead they pursue these atrocities with the fullest of their beings, corrupted and polluted with greed, envy, fear. If left unchecked these companies will usher into society wholesale slaughter and destruction. They will not care who lives or dies, as long as their power remains. We are nothing but faceless soldiers to them. Meatbags with guns to be sent off to retrive for them more money and power, to give them self-worth as they sit in their high skyscraper penthouses looking down on the rest of us like they are better. No one is better than anyone else. No one race is superior to the other and the idea that it is alright to seek the active destruction of an entire civilization-

By this time Tozzar had worked himself into a frenzy. It wasn't all true emotion, at least the outburt wasn't real. While Tozzar was upset by the companies actions and believe the words he was saying; the animation was all for show.

-Now I call out to all of you;Telth...Cor...Human....I call out to all the races to make a stand against the plutocraticies that go unchecked, ravaging our lives and making us believe that they really are here for us. How anyone who claims to be for the greater good, or to be good hearted businessmen when they not only allow but fund, defend, and build these monstrosities. I have done terrible things in my life. I have killed, not only on orders or for my defense but out of cold blood because I could. I have killed people in many a inhumane ways, but nothing I have ever done comes close to what these companies plan. I am a sick man, but even I turn from the thought of working for such creatures. The UA, which I am now giving my two weeks for,-

He paused for a smirk and a little chuckle before continuing...

-is even involved in the defense and maintaining of the more sidieous companies secrets.If you choose to go on following these demons in time they will lead you into the fire and birmestone. This very day we saw the beginning of the terrible times these companies mean to bring. An entire company was destroyed within hours, and all for this information. They couldn't give a ******** if I died or if you and your drinking buddies were captured, mutilated, and left to ******** freeze in the cold of space. It is time to take back our worlds from these heartless companies, as monarchy and democracy and all those other forms of government before, the companies time has ended. With the power and influence de-facto ruling has given these megamillionaries they have been groomed to view the rest of us as their toys.....I don't know about you, but I shall not be a toy from some rich f** who sits behind in his comfy house ordering the deaths of millions. I am no moral crusader, but I signed up with the UA to spy against my own race, and had no problem doing it.While I am willing to do those things, genocide. That something else entirely, a concept that I thought was outdated, a horror from the past only to be seen in movies and in the books. I thought we lived in a bright and glorious future. Free to explore the stars, and seek our dreams. And now these companies want to obliterate entire planets to feed their war efforts and their personal ambitions. I will not stand for that. I don't any true man or woman will stand for that. This time it has gone too far, the tides are turning and now we must show these companies and the universe that there are still those who will fear not the monsters and that we will not tolerate being treated like we are nothing but ants. They believe us weak because they sit so high, but they only can sit as high as we let them. If the study of history has shown one and only one thing, it is that when the leaders of the age neglect their peoples, turn to hatred and atrocity, then the people turn to raising arms and humbling those who wish to sit above us. Alone we are weak, but together we are strong. Strong as they maybe against the masses the corporations can fall.

Tozzar slammed his fist onto the console and he felt flushed.

-My name is Tozzar Talckkire and I am willing to take the stand against the corporations that seek to destroy this universe I hold dear. If you wish to join me, I will not turn you away, all are welcome in the fight against this blatant corruption and tryanny. For those of you who won't, who are too fearful, or too weak; I do not blame you. It is nothing to be ashamed of, before this day I didn't know whether or not I would sell my soul and let this information enter the hands of those who would use it to harm us. I do not seek those who are not ready to do battle against the odds, for I will not deny that the enemy we face are giant callouses towering above the stars. Terrifying as it might be, and do not be mistaken comrades, I am most terrified by this information and the implications. But it is only in the time that you are afraid that you can be truly brave. All I ask is those individuals are ready to don the mask of bravery with me to seek out my compatriots and me and help tear down this filth. To those who will not, I wish you the best of luck in your life, and hope that your decision does not come back to haunt you....-

This was his final line so Tozzar stared intensely into the screen, imaging for a second what people seeing this must be thinking. Slowly the programs shut off the coms and Tozzar again was alone on the ship with his psuedo-friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:13 am
A flush of emotion filled this small portion of the galaxy as if it had just started PMS. For every heat that heard your news would never be the same. Thoughts, conflict, confusion, it all thickened the stiff air that hung in the space around.

Of all the responders, the first that came was the least expected. A slow chuckle, as if meeting some hidden level of satisfaction, broke the silence from behind your small group crowded in the control room. Everyone turned to meet the source of laughter. Troyce, in his bondage, smiled from ear to ear.

“I am so proud of you Tozzar. You’re an idiot but you might have just catalyzed my objective. I didn’t know you had it in you?” Troyce’s words shot through the frozen space between everyone, sending mixed feelings and more confusion. Blitz thought about smacking the telth but held himself back as more information relayed from Terra and Simon. He sat back, distracted by his new set of tasks.

“You just divided by zero Tozzar. Never divide by zero!” Barney was astonished. His jaw dropped while you spoke and even now it seemed as though he had difficulty lifting it. “What are we going to do?”

The next jumbled barrage of information spewed from a number of targets. Dowser, a crew member of his, Terra, Simon, and a Tithlitel commander all swarmed your con link.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 am
As Tozzar finished his speech he stood motionless at the console as he wanted to pull his own gun out and blast himself away. The cat was out of the bag, the fork in the road had come and past. For better or worse Tozzar couldn't back out of this. It scared him, living only for himself Tozzar had never had an attachment or obligation he couldn't back out of when things got rough, but he would be stuck with this till the end. He didn't regret anything he said, he meant every word he said. The companies were disgusting and filled him with rage.

When Troyce spoke Tozzar turned to him and nodded, "Yeah unlike you I have the courage to stare the companies straight in the face. I don't sneak around trying to "stop" the companies. All you and your men can do is slow them down. If we mean to stop these ******** we will have to go to a full out war. So Troyce, what's your plan. You staying with your people? Your people coming to me? You taking me captive to your people? OR do we go our separate ways?" He paused and looked at the rest of his group, "All of you think on that. Anyone who wishes to depart is free to. Even if you intend to go back to the companies I plan to fight. I owe all of you for saving mylife countless time. If you will excuse me I am being berated by the various commanders in the area. I guess I am the current leader of my one man revolution so I have to take these." As he walked across the room for some semblance of privacy he jokingly called out, "If you do decide to join me, you are my temporary commanders, lucky all of you have different specialities ha!:

If it were up to him Tozzar would want to talk to Terra first, since he was a little sweet on her; messing with her was just too much fun. Also she earned a lot of points in his book by working to save him from Tauk. Unfortunately due to his recent action, he had to put aside himself.......that thought was the worst though in his entire life......and talk to Dowser first. Since the UA were already on the way to him, had been directly called out by Tozzar live, and their response was the most important immedaitly. If Dowser and the UA troops decided to remain loyal Tozzar might have to send all the information out publicly so someone could get it and finish the fight. "God please don't let me go down as starting a revolution by becoming a matry!" With a sigh he allowded a private channel with Dowser.

-So Dowser, you never replied to my statement about working together again in the future last time we talked. Thought about it at all?-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:13 am
-Tozzar those are some mighty words you’re wielding. You better have the documents to back that up. I can imagine the UA is defending all kinds of things, some being evil in nature. That is not our business to ask or know. We do our job for a pay check. That is the natural balance of things. You mess that up and you’re going to get a lot of guns shoved down your throat. Now you prove to me we have our hands in a potential galactic genocide and I may reconsider. Until then you can consider yourself a prisoner of the UA. I will collect you in a few moments.- Dowser sounded more frustrated than anything. He didn’t particularly sound happy about what he had to do, as if following protocol more than making a personal decision. It was all a show to protect his position.

As soon as Dowser stopped speaking a blast from outside of the ship shook the dock. Three sets of drop ships landed on the dock with a crash and human soldiers filed out, ready to hold your group as prisoners. The UA battle ship wasn’t much further away but Dowser wanted to secure what was his.

-Tozzar you’re either stupid or a beautiful genius. You could have just told me these things back on Sizzir. I would have done what I could to help you.- Terra said in a mess. They too were being ushered into a cell for imprisonment. She sounded worried and did not know what to do. –Simon and I transmitted the message to Sizzir. It was a wonderful speech and I second it. If what you say is true than let us know what we can do to help.-

-I don’t believe you for one second Tozzar. You have Terra blind but I don’t think this is you. Your speech was dry of emotion and fake. You are scared in cornered and trying to manipulate many to make this work for you.- Simon sounded furious. His own manipulated ways worked through even without you knowing. His com expertise dropped the package just as you spoke. This transformed your message into Terra being the one who spoke all of your words to Sizzir. This was something you wouldn’t be able to pick up on. It also attempted to hack your conversation with Dowser and the information you were holding. He wouldn’t be able to get the information but may hear what you and Dowser spoke of  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 pm
-This is Thitan, one of the commanders of the mighty Tithlitel fleet. Your words do not sit well with us. I have forwarded your message to the HQ of Tithlitel and out board is dissecting your words. We received your distress call about being attacked by a UA battle ship. There is a vessel marked UA not too far from you. Is this the vessel you speak of? Have the Humans really started a galactic war against the Cor and Telth.- There was a pause. Many other orders were given and the ship entered radar range, about 10 minutes behind the UA. –We demand to know more. Stay put and we will rescue you from the UA and hear more of this destruction you preach.-

“You really are an idiot. I am proud that you got things moving but the way you did it will get you killed. I on the other hand will live. I acted in the only way that would prevent galactic warfare. I did not want this. I do however want these plans ended. One way or another, these plans will end now but it is not my head everyone is after.” Troyce laughed again. He too heard the Tithlitel message and smiled. This was going to be a war right over their heads.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Tozzar laughed as the chaos spiraled around him. Everyone was trying to figure out to do with the announcement. In the eyes of the soldiers Tozzar could see hesistation. Dowser might be all for keeping it to the book, but his soldiers (at least some of them) were taking Tozzar’s words to heart. Even without the genocide threats, the companies abuse of power was spreading. Law and order was decided by those who had the big guns, those without (like Terra’s world) were at the mercy of those bigger companies to bully them into compliance. Even if death weapons were lies some soldier were probably considering joining the revolution anyway. This is exactly what Tozzar wanted; this chaos would be the catalyst to achieve his plan. When Terra looked at him sobbing as she was taken away he laughed as the guard appoarched him. “Oh Terra my dear, if you are captured as much as I am, you learn to just go with the flow. It really isn’t a surprise at this point.” The guards surrounded Tozzar as they awaited Dowser’s commands. Tozzar switched back to his personal line with Dowser.

-You are right to question my announcement. I won’t hold it against you. What I am saying is hard to take in. I obviously couldn’t show all of the data on the announcement. That would be a terrible idea, however I can show it all to you. Going to war with the Tithlatel would be pointless. Withdraw your men, withdraw your ships and lets have a meeting with all of the commanders. I will show all of you the information to your satisfaction. Dowser you might not believe me, but will you be able to live with yourself if you find out that I was right? That millions die because you wanted to protect your job. Allow me to show you the data more closely. I want you on my side Dowser, I think you are a good man. You don’t want to aid genocide. And before you ask I can’t send you the data. The line is to insecure, and it is still my only insurance card. Come meet me in person, I am the only one here without fire power, my ship is the best choice for a metting. Now the Tithlatel are going to be coming. Do not start firing Dowser, that will be bad PR for the UA. I have put my faith in you until this point. Now I need you to put your faith in me Dowser. Let me show you and the telth the data before anyone does anything rash.-

As he finished Tozzar received the Tithlatel message. Tozzar laughed as he saw the brink of war on his ship. If Tozzar didn’t diffuse the situation now, all could be lost before it even begins.

-Stop, don’t bring your fleet closer Commander Thitan. It will only kickstart a war that no one needs. No one here is a war criminal, no one here even knew of the weapons until I sent that message out. I want to arrange a meeting on my ship with the UA commander and you. I will personally show you the data up close and personal. Do not let this turn into a race war. That is what I am trying to prevent. Give me the chance to diffuse this situation Commander. You have more ships than the UA, if things go sour it will be easy to obliterate us; but it doesn’t have to come to that. Ask yourself, if what I say is true can you bear the knowledge you helped start the death of millions?-
At this point Tozzar switched back to open lines so both armies could hear on their general lines..

-In light of the new both the UA and TItlatel are gearing up for war here and now. Fear is overtaking reason and if we do not take a step back we will all be accomplices to the terror I have warned everyone of. Do not allow this to happen. I have called upon your commanders to meet me here on my ship to discuss the news I bring. Both Commanders are afraid; and rightfully so, but do not blame them, they seek only to protect the men they care about from the evil I speak of. But that evil is not here, no one here seek the death of millions based on race. The evil is the companies CEOs and their henchmen, who care for nothing about money and power. All of us are just soldiers who want to do their job and go home. So let’s do that. Let’s meet in peace, and discuss this new threat like civilized men. The ugly shadow of fear and suspicion is falling upon us, but we can’t let it. Think of your homes, think of your friends and family. This is not the time for fighting. Fighting here and now will only further the goals of the true villains. A battle here will only fuel their goals, giving them just cause to build their weapons of genocide. Don’t give that to them. Don’t justify the death of millions, for if we fight here and now that is what we are doing. Showing each race that the other is to be feared. Come instead in unity, to see justice dealt out to those who seek to wrong the galaxy. This isn’t time to think of your paycheck. This is time to think of your conscious. Your commanders might ask you to fight here and now, but before you follow those orders ask yourself; if I am right and both human and Telth are preparing weapons with intent to massacre the stars, will you be able to live with the choice you make today.-

With that Tozzar had no choice but to await the responses of the UA and Telth.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 pm
“Are you nuts Tozzar!” The telth flushed a deep angry red as he struggled in his restraints. Blitz put a metal tentacle over top of him to flatten his attempts. “You give the Tithlitel commander the chance and he will destroy Dowser. You are really going to trust them. It is not my expertise but I remember my college telling me that the Tithlitel have the largest hand in Tilt’s project.” Troyce brought up a good point. You knew the UA were defending the manufacturing of the planet sized death ship but not the extent any of the Telth companies had with Tilt’s parasite project.

-The way you make demands little telth is condescending. When I hear telth speak of Commander Thitan they shutter into the most respectful position their discipline can handle. My fleet stands at the ready for any call I make. Then you try to empathize with me. You could not begin to understand this fleet and its power. I shall allow this unacceptable composure slide because I am intrigued. You say it will be just you, the UA commander, and I?- Thitan was smug from start to finish. His battle ship stopped just out of range of the UA. He withheld sending out a group of troops unlike what the UA did.

-Like I told you Tozzar, and I am sorry associate, -The word seemed forced as if attempting to convince himself that you were nothing but a subordinate talking out, -you are my prisoner and I cannot take any further action until you show me more evidence. The way you are speaking now to the rest of my crew is borderline sabotage of command and heresy. I want to capture you as a suspect of interest and not a traitor. Trust is not a word we can use in this galaxy anymore.- Dowser was a bit annoyed. So much work went into obtaining his new appointed associate. It was tiring and difficult to handle. He left the link and made some calls. The soldiers in front of your group readied their weapons. They moved in closer and demanded that you all get down on your knees and put your hands up.

“Evidence is needed to provide further information. These claims dictate no action. While they might be moving, you will all remain at your post. You have your commands. Protocol states that an investigation will be made. Once we can verify with proof you will all be a loud to make a decision.” Dowser stuck to the books. He spoke powerfully and directly. “Tozzar, the telth who speaks to you, could mean a number of many things. He could be lying to all of you. Our radar has just confirmed there is a Tithlitel fleet, telthisian, Tozzar’s kind. He could be lying to doom this battleship. The Tithlitel fleet is there. Those are the facts. We have no facts about this mass galactic genocide.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games