Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm
((@ Ty: Remember the end of the last RP? When Backdraft created an army of Censura-derivatives? When the fight was over, John and Marie captured a few of them for study and training.))
Father Duré strode into the war room casually, and lay a shrewd eye upon the data streaming across the room's screens. As he expected, the battle was not going in their favor. It was just as well for him. He had only intended to take his enemies' measure. Thee crushing defeat would come later. He radioed Demyan, to see how his quest was faring. While he waited for a response, he called up an image of his Second Knight, currently being reconstructed after a fierce dual with the False Goddess, whom the Prophecies of Atonement warned against. Duré smiled at the thought of the prophecies he himself had written. If such farce gave his allies and followers hope and faith, then who was he to take such away from them?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 pm
"JOHN!" Koza fired his beam gatlings at the two suits holding john back, but missed as he jetted forward. Brandishing his scythe, Koza launched ahead, attacking a nearby enemy mobile suit. Byrd slashed another with his heat rod. "Dammit, this isn't going well." Thinking hard, he remembered the Neo Peacemillion's hyper beam cannon. "Peacemillion, this is Seraph, do you copy?"

"Loud and clear Seraph."

"We need to use the big gun. I'm sending you the coordinates"

"Roger that. Coordinates recieved and en route"

"Roger. Kamon, we got help coming. BIG help!"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 pm
((Ky, the Censura clones are on OUR side. Marie's controlling them via an upgraded Zero system.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 pm
((Ah, okies then.))

Demyan was just hopping out of the cockpit in the hangar when the radio crackled to life again. He leaned back over the still heated metal from the battle and stopped. He'd failed in getting the Third Knight. Well, not fully failed. But in Duré's eyes it would probably be a total one. If only he'd had Sasha. Then he would have been able to capture John. He hadn't, and now he was going to pay--Wait, what was he doing? He didn't care about Duré. No, far from it, he wanted to kill him so badly that he muttered often to himself. "Ha, screw the old man and his 'religion.'" He chuckled absently to himself, flipping the switch and spoke into it. "It seems that the Third is harder to get than I thought."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:14 pm
((I edited it))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:36 pm
Chris came online and looked at his body being built. "Where is Duré? I must speak with him." Chris' voice was weak.

Nick went to the other shards of metal and brought them together. He was going to make a very useful knife out of them for his suit.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 pm
"Minister Duré," he corrected, hearing his name as he entered the spacious area. "You fought well, my child. But I'm afraid the mission is not over, yet." He steepled his gnarled fingers, feeling the dried, ancient bones crack as he did so.
"Recall Demyan. There's no sense in fighting them like this. We are bested for now, but at least we have an idea of what to expect from the Church's enemies." His booming voice echoed spectacularly, so much so that it seemed surreal, like in a dream.

John his weaponry leveled and ready to fire, in case the retreating Church forces decided to defy the command to withdraw.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm
"Why do you need me?" Kamon still sat in Zero, floating through the emptiness of space. "It seems to me like they resented me, for whatever reason." He started moving Zero again, then stopped, his thoughts racing. 'If they resented me... why would they have followed in taking down Backdraft... why would they have watched over me in my weaker moments...' Kamon turned Zero around, and grasped the controls, with a renewed urge to fight in him, and started back towards the battle, saber drawn, ready to fight again, but saw he was a little late, the Church's forces retreating.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:13 pm
"Minister, I know where their weakness is, I know how we can win." Chris was about to continue before his secondary battery failed and he went offline.

"It's about time they got the picture. Let them go everyone, now isn't the time to be ruthless. We have wounded and repairs to deal with." Nick had broadcast across all Protector frequencies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm
'Right... if they attack again... we had this much trouble, there's no way this was the main attack..' Kamon landed, and had the crews begin repairs on Zero, replacing the missing arm, as well as the hole in the cockpit. He went straight to his room, locking the door behind him.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 pm
Adalwulf merely grunted in reply to Nick's words, turning Lillia around to fly back to the hangars. He left her standing where she usually did after fights, secretly glad that she hadn't been damaged. "See you in a bit." He muttered under his breath, heading over to where he'd left his laptop, deciding not to wait for the others to show up. Instead of sitting though he took a shiny disk out of the tray, staring at his reflection in it for a long while, indecisively. Then, before he could change his mind, he stalked quietly over to Kamon's room, scribbling the name [NEO] on it with a sharpie, and slid it under the crack of the door. He returned to his laptop with a half drained bottle of liquor, sitting down and placing the cap on the table, his stomach roiling.

"Well then, I am going to work on Sasha." Demyan unflipped the radio switch and clambered easily down the mutilated suit. All of the Harbinger suits, whether extra or not, were a royal red, just like Sasha was that and gold. He took another cigarette out of the carton in his pocket and lit it walking casually down the hallway, heading for the training hangar where he'd left his suit. Just like he'd instructed, the engineers around it hadn't attempted to fix the box. or that he was surprised and glad. He grabbed a tool box from a wall hook and lugged it up into the cockpit, settling comfortably into the seat. There he took a closer look at the motor control box, tearing out wires every so often to replace.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:39 am
The wizened minister stroked his chin in thought.
"Child, I'm afraid I find the notion of one single weakness overpowering such a well-trained and diverse group down a tad dubious. But what do you have in mind?"  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 pm
((Silas. Chris' core shut down due to his repairs. I'm building suspense =P))

Nick walked into the room Adal was in and heard his stomach. "You seem hungry. All the excitement get you peckish?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm
((Oops...I missed that. Well, I'll just say that he tried to spit that out before the body shut down, but it was too late.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:13 pm
Kamon heard the disc slide under the door and picked it up. It was labeled [NEO], so he knew exactly what it was. The footage Adal had pieced together. He went to his bed and sat down, turning the disc over in his hands as he thought. 'What could be on here, some kind of hopeful message? Maybe some kind of revelation?' He sighed as he stood up and popped the disc into the room's computer, and played the footage. The screen showed Kamon's previous suit, Arashi, as Neo piloted it through the passageways where he died. Suddenly it turned to the cockpit, showing Neo remove his helmet, smiling, and begin to speak. "I don't know if you'll see this, but it's worth a shot. Just wanted to tell you not to give up, I may die here, but that doesn't mean I'll be gone forever. Just do me one favor, rebuild this suit, use it to protect everyone, and make sure you don't get yourself killed. You're a hero, and even if you don't realize it, the people you call comrade look up to you, including me. Hell, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to say I helped to save the world. Good luck brother, and don't forget, don't let the world fall apart again, you're the only person I know strong enough to keep it together." As soon as Neo finished the last sentence, an explosion could be heard, and the screen went blank, and the disc ejected. Kamon's eyes filled with tears at his brother's final words and he walked out of the room, looking to gather everyone to apologize to them.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games