Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:25 am
Umm, a typical Saerenna post?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:52 pm
(( xd xd xd Yes, yes I suppose so! rofl ))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:00 am
"You might be right... the white materia was fragmented even before Aeris had it. I doubt anyone knows just how many pieces there are or where. If we split up, we can track down the black materia fragments quickly. The scores a little in our favor now. So to recap... there are three large fragments, mine, fathers, and the one that's still up in the North Crater. We should make that one our top priority. Then there are about a dozen smaller pieces, mere slivers. They won't make as massive a difference though. If I recall the world was almost destroyed by one-third of it. The last thing we need is Father having twice that amount of power." But Zack also told me to go to Cosmo Canyon... why?

Shade had returned with his dragon when Zaber had began to speak. "Finally cooled down a little? I see your talking again. If we're going to beat Father to the North Crater, we have to fly. I can help with that..."

"So it seems we make our stand there. We take father on head on." said DMM. I'm afraid I won't be any help. My mutation will go into effect again this evening... that's it!" He grimaced for a moment and transformed into his half-man, half-dragon form. "For your own protection, stay away from the crater until tomorrow morning!" He spread his leathry wings and flew off.

Zaber frowned. "He might wind up dead... he doesn't know what the black materia is capapable of..." But Zaber knew there would be no stopping him.
"Zaber..."
"...Zack... Well, trust me, you might be wise to heed his words. Meanwhile, there's something I need to do. Shade, I need a lift to Cosmo Canyon."

OOC: On the night of a new moon, DMM transforms into an immensly powerful, but feral, full dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:06 am
"The crater," Orrin said half to himself. "Is a place of hell and nightmares. No one should go there unless it's necessary. There's to much work for all of us to go there. I'll head to Ajit and pick up the White Materia there. Then I'll be heading to all the known Mako Reactors since those seem to be his current target other than the Black Materia." Looking to each person in the group he turned away and disapeard into the mist still hovering around the trees and ice. Moments later Orrin rideing ontop his dragon summons back flew from the forest to the north.  

warwizardjerek

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:20 pm
As soon as Fenrir say Orrin's intentions he called out, " Hey, don't go alone buddy! Take one of us with you at least." Seeing his words made no impression whatsoever Fenrir took matters into his own hands.

" Hey, Kitty," this comment directed to Freyr, " do you mind following our icy hothead with me? I have a feeling he's going to need some support." He didn't even need to talk to Garm, the twin immediately knew what was expected. He and the wolves would stay with the others and keep Fenrir informed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:17 pm
((OOC: sorry i fell behind!))
III stood off to one side of Vaizel, his scent had morphed along with his outward appearance, it disturbed her slightly but not enough to divert her attention from the problem. More over every day when he would come home from his "work" he reeked of the experimentation that had taken place. This also seemed to have slowly change his scent...
"Perhaps I should go with whomever is going to be in need of air travel?" III curiously glanced around the group, she hated to leave Vai and Dawn but Vai could fly-making her wings obsolite if she left with them.
"Searenna, a hellicopter could be more than a little conspicuous. Would you be adverse to me flying you where you need to go instead?"III felt an inward snear- she herself would have shot at a Shin-Ra hellicopter with out any guilt as little as a year ago.
III then hesitantly added that she was open to anyone who was in need of wings before withdrawing to the back of the group to await to be told whom to go with.
"....a...chimeria?" III whispered in awe as she glanced at the cat/horse man. She hadn't had a chance to say hi just yet; but after what Sephiroth had said to him, who exactly was he?

FuzzWolfie

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:37 pm
OOC: It's so quiet........so very quiet.......it makes me so sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:00 am
Shade and Zaber boarded his dragon and took flight, flying at incredible speed, on par with an airship. Two of three minutes later they had set down at Cosmo Canyon.
"That took you a while."
"Alright Zach, what's going on?"
"OK, in addition to something jamming the telepahy, and that's an outside source, not father, fathers managed to suck the Nibelheim mako reactor dry."
"How strong is he now?"
"Eh... If I had a body I might be able to beat him, but if he takes another reactor... we'll need all of us. Plus, he's used part of that mako to give life to the failed experiments that we're frozen in the pods inside."
"Pods?"
"You've never been there. Those thing's are gruesome, and their on a march to Wutai. All those people will die. But, there is one things I can tell you, there is a white materia here. My master. He asked Buhagen to hide it." Zaber glanced far off into the distance and saw a dust cloud heading for the ocean.
"Shade! Go into the town and find the elder. He has one of the white materia. Get it from him however you have to. I'll be back." Zaber sprinted off twoards the cloud being created by the creatures, swatting the few weak monsters that approached him with his sword.

Zaber Blade

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:44 am
warwizardjerek

ooc:.......it IS quiet...*hug* don't be sad.....I know! *jumps on back* lets go search for others! rofl 4laugh ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:36 pm
FuzzWolfie
warwizardjerek

ooc:.......it IS quiet...*hug* don't be sad.....I know! *jumps on back* lets go search for others! rofl 4laugh ninja ninja
Others! ::marchs off::  

warwizardjerek

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:46 am
Hello....? Is anbody there? *disheartening echo*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:52 am
Actualy, isn't it Ermark's turn to post on this thing?  

warwizardjerek

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:34 am
((Yipe!! whoops... heh heh heh ... sorry, been getting carried away with my website work.... sweatdrop ))

Freyr watched the groups assemble and separate, noting with a grin which people were eager to strike out on their own. Suddenly he heard a "Hey, Kitty" and he turned with a chipper, "Yes?" He listened to Fenrir, and his tail began to switch in amusement. "Sure! If he can escape me than I should ask him to teach me!" Freyr said with a wink and a grin, "Hope on little brother!" He turned until his beastial torsoe was even with the twin. His eyes then locked on III, "Ho puppy! have fun with the Turkies! He waved broadly, and then as soon as Fenrir had mounted he muttered, "Hold on tight Kid, this'll be a wild ride!" With a whoop he launched himself through the trees, catching up to Orrin just in time to watch the man take off into the sky on dragon-back. Freyr's eyes glittered eagerly, "Oh-ho! a Challenge!" He half-reared and raced along the ground. Wherever the dragon went Freyr traced him, watching the movements so minutely that he could tell which way to go even when the beast disapeared under cloud-cover. The Chimera's speed was impressive, his balance impecable, the terrain didn't seem to affect his pace in the slightest as he raced over rocks hills and through water as quickly and evenly as level ground. Perhaps it was the combination of powerful equine hooves with agile cat paws and spine, but whatever it was, Freyr refused to allow Orrin out of his sight.

Sephiroth watched with a smirk as the groups separated, "I guess the Crater is mine then... " He muttered with a chuckle,
"Dawn.... I ... do you want to come? Or should I drop you off at the house? This will be very dangerous..." Vaizel added worriedly, he unconciously figered a lock of hair with one hand, still oblivious to it's change in length. "I can protect you!" He turned to face her completely more self-assured than she had seen him in a long time. "I know I'm strong enough to take care of you... will you let me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:01 pm
warwizardjerek
FuzzWolfie
warwizardjerek

Others! ::marchs off::

hey! I think I see some one! *points at Eskevar Fire Cross* Full speed ahead!  

FuzzWolfie

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:17 pm
"He's actualy keeping up with us," Drake said spotting Freyr appear and dissapear through the terrain.
"If they follow so be it, so long as we get this done that's all that matters. Besides, we'll be crossing over the ocean soon, so unless he can sprout wings or run on water he wont be following us for much longer."
"There is more to him than even what that body of his shows." Drake said, pressing the conversation back to Freyr.
Glanceing down towards the tiny dot that was Freyr, Drake nodded. "His personality covers it for the most part but he's alot older than what people would expect, his eyes can't hide it. He's seen things normal people wouldn't be able to handle."
"Sounds a bit like you doesn't it," Drake said in a low voice.
With grunt, Orrin turned away back towards the way ahead.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff