Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm
"Hmph,Salem is an idiot,Cheshire."Jinyx turned away and started to pet Cheshire who gave her Ditzy,"Maybe,that girl could be apart of The Legend or the Tragedy of Sablier if she came to the Reinsworth..."she trailed off looking at Cheshire thoughtfully,who purred.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm
"You think so?" Salem said looking out the window. "Here Jinyx. I'll help you." He walked over to her and helped her out of her mess and dragged her over to the window. "Ya see?" He said.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Jinyx's eyes widened as she stared at the girl.Something about that girl gave her this ominous feeling.As though there was someone else lingering near by but she couldn't put her finger on it.Only that there was something strong nearby.Her body started to shake when she started to see flashes from some other time,"Wha-what's...happening....."she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm
"Jinyx, hey are you okay?" Salem asked, worry smoking up in his eyes. "Did I do something, dammit?" He asked himself. He always did something wrong, although most of the time he loved it.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 pm
"I don't exactly know,but that girl....for some reason I have these visions of Glen Baskerville and the others as well,but they're not mine.."Jinyx thought for a momment looking between Break and the others,"Is she....one of the Baskervilles?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm
"... wow you're a freak." Salem taunted.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm
"Shut it for later Salem,"Jinyx growled,pouting,"It's not my fault that I can remember some parts of the Tragedy of Sablier and The Legend...."she mummbled glancing at the bright moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm
"Eh, sorry about that. It's a habit." Salem retreated.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm
"Anyway,Break told me not to tell anybody that....whoops.." Jinyx sounded like she didn't care at all,which she didn't at all.Salem's part of the Four Dukeums and he should have a right to know....not really...Jinyx re-thought,he almost got me paralyzed not to mention the fact that he loves to pull pranks on everyone here...she sighed then glanced back at Salem the back at the moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm
"It's okay. I wont tell my brothers... but that was Gil in there, wasn't it? What are you going to do when Vincent finds out? He'll be pretty damn mad." Salem asked.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm
"Since when has Vincent ever gotten mad.....?"Jinyx turned to Salem with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:57 am
Kero fell to one knee when she was hit with the cane and then stood up quickly and jumpped back and away from Break and Skye. She held up her dagger, still scared of Break and Skye. Esspecially Break since Break had hit her. "Go away." Kero said, trying to sound calm.

Zaine heard a small wistle and figured it was Kero. He wasn't like a shadow to Kero, but he did stay close. Zaine sighed, but knew that if Kero got killed he would probably be sent back to the Abyss. Zaine sprinted quickly to where Kero, Skye, and Break were and stood next to Kero. "Are you ok, Kero?" Zaine asked calmly.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 am
"He won't show it. But he will be angry. That is his brother." Salem sulked. "He doesn't show any liking toward me, though. and i even get him some dolls." He puted. "Oh look! A chan!" Salem had forgotten all that he had said and stayed completely and utterly silent.

"But your on our property girl~" Brea mused, amused at how held up the daggar. Skye pulled out her scythe. "Hey! You little butt holes need to go away!" She yelled violently, attacking.

"Oh yea! Finally some action!" Salem yelled, eying the fight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 am
Zaine, being the better one at fighting, pushed Kero out of the way and took the dagger from her hand and blocked Skye's attack. "The fact that we are on your property doesn't mean we did anything to provoke you. Are you mearly threatened because I am a chain?" Zaine said calmly to Skye and Break.

Kero looked at Skye and Break and then said, "Oh..... um... Sorry for being on your property. I'm not very good with directions so I never have a clue where I am. um..... if you two don't mind, I'd rather not fight." Kero smiled lightly at them.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:28 pm
((CLICKY! 8D - Not a video, just a cool thingy))
"Pft. You? No. I am the strongest chain in the abyss." Skye boasted, grinning evily. "Hey!" Came Alice's voice who came running at Skye. "According to everyone else you're the SECOND chain in the friggin abyss you idiot!" She yelled, her scythe in her hand.

"Okay~" Break hit Skye and Alice in the head with his cane. "Don't worry about these two there just very irrationally violent and stupid~"

"Hey! Who are you calling stupid!"

"You b***h." Emily said on Break's shoulder.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff