Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Hypnotised_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:22 pm
((Jess is in Gryffindor! So I'm betting Nessa is in Ravenclaw ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 pm
_Hypnotised_
((Jess is in Gryffindor! So I'm betting Nessa is in Ravenclaw ^^))
((Ok thanks!))  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 pm
Riku Elmwick
Vampire Toy
Riku Elmwick
Nessa Corwin

Nessa slowly and shyly walks up toward the stool infront of the group. She looked at the hat with great interest. Then it hit her, those butterflies you get in your stomach when your nervious. Where would she be placed and would her family aprove?

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, shy, brave, a little headstrong, intelligent, loyal, creative, can come across as very proud and if you get on my bad side its hard to gain my trust.

"Jessica Turner!" Icarus watched as the girl stumbled up to the stool. When she had situated herself on the old thing, the professor gently lowered the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Not Slytherin, eh?
Your creativity, curiousity,
and intelligence
leads me to believe
you would do well in...
Ravenclaw!"

Is Nessa sorted into ravenclaw or is Jessica Turner sorted? I am confused.

((Sorry, I was really tired last night, sorting all you first years XP ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 pm
Burlesque Nightmare
User Image
( M i s s ) Avalon Honora Meade
Hopeful Gryffindor

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I don't recognise my reflection anymore...

At the sound of her name, Avalon lifted her head and un-glued her eyes from the stone floors. Her slightly-heeled school shoes clicked ever so slightly on the floors as she walked to the stool, sitting down and biting her lower lip as the sorting hat was placed upon her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really quite fun. I'm very outgoing and fun to be around, but witty and always on my toes. When I'm angry I'll either not talk for a while, or I'll suddenly explode. Normally it's the latter. I'm quite positive, but when conversation turns to my family... I go quiet. I suppose you could call me loyal, merciful and couragous. I'm modest, persistant, compassionate, caring, honest, loving, stubborn, protective, fairly confident, quirky, funny, fiery, sarcastic, friendly and laid-back. I'm sporty and a girl who will stand up for herself and others, no matter what. I'm brave and trusting, but also fairly intelligent, due to the fact that my uncle taught me a lot about hogwarts, so I am more advanced than most. I crave adventure above all and want to break away from boring life. Hogwarts just might be my ticket to adventure! The Dark Arts really captures my interest, but the Light side of magic seems different too. I'm determined and strong-willed, and I definitely like a challenge.

... But I'm not sure I want to...

"Avalon Honora Meade!" Icarus watched as the girl approached and sat on the stool. He gently placed the hat on her head and took a slight step back.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"You are so brave
and compassionate.
A fairly well-rounded person,
especially best for...
Gryffindor!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm
-X-_snow_witch_ -X-
User Image

Scarlet waited anxiously as she watched fellow first years be assigned to their houses. She looked around, seeing the candles and the ceiling that looked like the night sky. It fascinated her. Then her name was called. She walked up to the sorting hat and sat down. Then she waited for the hat to be put upon her head, and to be sorted into a house.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm full of energy, have a creative way of thinking, shy when I meet new people, but brave when it comes to other things.

User Image

"Scarlet Indu Aysun!" Professor Skylar called out. It was the same routine and Icarus was becoming antsy. He placed the hat on Scarlet's head and waited.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"I believe your strength
could help others around you.
You have overcome
a great sadness in your life.
Perhaps you could teach others?
I believe you would do well in...
Slytherin!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm
Kira White waited in line for her turn to be sorted, her head down and her eyes trained on the floor. She wrung her hands nervously. She was excited, certainly, but extremely nervous too. She bit her lip anxiously and listened for the sound of her name.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Shy and quiet but not easily scared. I'm strong and brave when I need to be.  

Shadow_Catching Fire

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Shadow_Catching Fire
Kira White waited in line for her turn to be sorted, her head down and her eyes trained on the floor. She wrung her hands nervously. She was excited, certainly, but extremely nervous too. She bit her lip anxiously and listened for the sound of her name.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Shy and quiet but not easily scared. I'm strong and brave when I need to be.

"Kira White!" Icarus called out, clearing his throat right afterward. He watched the girl approach the stool and turn to sit on it. It creaked from old age.

The professor placed the hat onto Kira's head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"You are a difficult one to place...
difficult, very difficult...
You're quiet and shy...
Bravery seems to only come
into the equation whenever
you need it...
I suppose you'll go into...
Slytherin!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Christopher Kinsley stood up infornt of all whole student body with the rest of the first years. however he was slightly away form the rest of the group waiting patiently for his name to be called.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm well it depends on who you ask if it's people I'm friends with and trust you'll get stuff like kind, caring, protective, helpful. but if you ask someone who isn't my friend you will get stuff like, A lair, cheater, two faced, stuck up, thinks he's better then everyone else, and only out for his own good.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:05 pm
Vampire Toy
Validus Marluxia
User ImageVanessa Coell
I hope Hogwarts is ready for MEE!

Vanessa confidently made her way into the crowd,trying to ignore the fact her knees were knocking together.She was grinning,and she couldn't help it.It was all so exsiting!Oh,what if I fell on the way up?That'd be bad!Well,whatever!Take what life throws at you!Her mind rambled at her,and she gathered it together only for it to fall apart again.So she waited,looking eager and ready,crossing her fingers to be a Hufflepuff.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Loyal-as-a-dog(Usually.Heheh~),and fun loving.I'm a bit quirky,but I figure,aren't we all?Often enough my friends describe me as 'crazy' but,they know they love me inside.Ha!And,often enough,if you pick on me or my friends,you'll end up on the ground with a bloody nose.

"Vanessa Coell!" Icarus summoned the girl forward. He wanted another Slytherin so bad, but this girl was probably not the Slytherin type.

Icarus placed the hat on her head gently and waited.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Sorting Hat silently
mused to itself, humming
quietly in thought.
Then it shouted out:
"Hufflepuff!"

User ImageVanessa Coell
I hope Hogwarts is ready for MEE!

Vanessa couldn't believe her ears.Hufflepuff!HUFFLEPUFF!She removed the hat,stammering thanks to the hat and the teacher,and ran off to the-her-table.Hufflepuff.HUFFLEPUFF!!She sat amoung the other Hufflepuffs,utterly ecsatic.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
Christopher Kinsley stood up infornt of all whole student body with the rest of the first years. however he was slightly away form the rest of the group waiting patiently for his name to be called.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm well it depends on who you ask if it's people I'm friends with and trust you'll get stuff like kind, caring, protective, helpful. but if you ask someone who isn't my friend you will get stuff like, A lair, cheater, two faced, stuck up, thinks he's better then everyone else, and only out for his own good.

"Christopher Kinsley!" the professor watched the boy approach. Icarus got a mixture of feelings to where this kid belonged. He shrugged mentally as he placed the hat on the boy's head.

The professor placed the hat onto Kira's head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Your only kind to your friends
but... outsiders say otherwise.
I see a lot of coldness in you.
Better be...
Slytherin!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Vampire Toy
-X-_snow_witch_ -X-
User Image
User Image

Scarlet waited anxiously as she watched fellow first years be assigned to their houses. She looked around, seeing the candles and the ceiling that looked like the night sky. It fascinated her. Then her name was called. She walked up to the sorting hat and sat down. Then she waited for the hat to be put upon her head, and to be sorted into a house.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm full of energy, have a creative way of thinking, shy when I meet new people, but brave when it comes to other things.

User Image

"Scarlet Indu Aysun!" Professor Skylar called out. It was the same routine and Icarus was becoming antsy. He placed the hat on Scarlet's head and waited.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"I believe your strength
could help others around you.
You have overcome
a great sadness in your life.
Perhaps you could teach others?
I believe you would do well in...
Slytherin!"

User Image
User Image

Scarlet listened the hat reason which house she should be in. She was not all that surprised when the hat finally decided upon Slytherin. When her mum had a talk with her, she told her that her father was in Slytherin, and so was she, that is how they met. Scarlet smiled and stood up from the chair. She walked over to the Slytherin table and took her seat, watching her fellow first years get sorted to their houses, clapping when one was sent to hers.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm
((Do I have to change my status to ~Accepted, or does someone else have to? Sorry, just wondering since I'm sorted now.))  

Nalanie Escar

sejieneedschocolate

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm
Suneri Patel walk up to the Sorting Hat feeling all kinds of butterflies trashing through her stomach. She wondered what house she would be placed in. Would her parents understand? She could feel hundreds of eyes trained on her she felt the hair on the back of her scalp rise up. 'Here goes nothing' she thought as she placed the Sorting Hat upon her head and closed her eyes hoping for the best.

People say I'm smart, loyal, a bookworm, courageous- in the aspect that I'm willing to do anything, honest, and achieve whatever I wish to and a true friend. I'm also very picky about whom I trust but when I do trust a person I am very true to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 pm
sejieneedschocolate
Suneri Patel walk up to the Sorting Hat feeling all kinds of butterflies trashing through her stomach. She wondered what house she would be placed in. Would her parents understand? She could feel hundreds of eyes trained on her she felt the hair on the back of her scalp rise up. 'Here goes nothing' she thought as she placed the Sorting Hat upon her head and closed her eyes hoping for the best.

People say I'm smart, loyal, a bookworm, courageous- in the aspect that I'm willing to do anything, honest, and achieve whatever I wish to and a true friend. I'm also very picky about whom I trust but when I do trust a person I am very true to them.

"Suneri Patel!" Icarus stumbled on the first name, but continued on proudly. The girl approached and he placed the hat onto her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Your courage is right here,
inside your head. I can see
many friends very grateful
to have you by their side
for your kindness.
I know just where you belong:
Gryffindor!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Danzaikura

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm
Sage O'Kimosh
First Year

Sage O'Kimosh skipped up to the stool and placed the hat onto her head. She had no idea what house she was going to be placed in, but she figured this was the fun of it. She loved surprises!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very nonchalant and laid back. They also say I'm witty and not to be trusted with doing your laundry. I can be quite the prankster and am the most horrible procrastinator you'll ever meet.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games