Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 am
I apologize for any sparatic prescence of mine. We've been having some horrible weather here and I'm sick with quite a few nasty viruses that are causing me to use words that most people think aren't in my vocabulary. I'll still be able to post, but not too much. Hopefully I'll be back to my old self quickly. This crap I've got sucks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 pm
I will be gone from July 11-16 because of a family trip. I will have Internet access but won't be able to get on much.

My characters are:
-Stella Forsyth (2nd-year Slytherin)
-Adelaide Obenga (4th-year Slytherin)
-Oberon Davies (Ghost, Hufflepuff)
-Anjalee Kalapi (Owner of Madam Puddifoot's)  

Sailor Tralfamadore

LyriaVess

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 pm
I don't think I'll be able to log on easily in the next bi. My computer is being extremely crappy and wont respond. I will notify one of the crew members on my return. I'm sorry that I couldn't be on more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 pm
I will be gone from June 10-12 for a camping trip.

My character is Lennox Galvani.  

Unknown Apothecary

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:01 pm
Wow summer is already bearing down on us which means I must take a time of absence (my first one)

I'll be on a mission trip to maine
June 17- 25

Then a local missions week, basically a lot of community service stuff
June 27 - 30 (mornings to about 5ish est)

I will also attend Summer camp in July
July 8 - 17

My absent characters are:
Tyler Dean - 3rd year Gryffindor
Austin Brighton - 2nd year Hufflepuff
Professor Alfred Chadwick - Divinations Professor
Melanie and Zachery Baton, Miranda Nightin, Nicholas Evensfield - Wizarding Wireless Network

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 pm
Will be acompanying Apothecary on the trip.

Characters:
Alexandria Ethelwine
Blake Ethelwine
Joshua Cael
Brook Cael
Zalman Evans  

tarantaellegra

Kaydee Does

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:10 pm
I have a summer camp I'm going to, "Finding Your Life Purpose" or, as I call it, Quaker Camp. Not allowed to bring personal computers, cell phones, mp3 players, etc. I am leaving June 17 and returned June 29. God help me. D;

I'm Paige Cook.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 am
I'm moving, and I don't have internet at the new house yet. I don't think it should take too long to get it set up, but in case of procrastination and complications, I wanted to give a warning that I might not be able to get online for a bit. I wouldn't expect longer than two weeks, and I should be living there by the end of this week.
I'm Matilda Duffy.  

Lillik

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am
Alright, so I'm giving a heads up. Just in case.

I might be gone for an unknown amount of time. Due to family financial problems, hopefully this won't happen, but if it does. Please excuse the late work from my characters.

Matilda and Madeline Blair
4th years

Thanks and I'll miss you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:12 pm
So I'm a bit of dork. I know I have been very inactive the last couple of days and totally forgot to post on here. See I'm getting ready to half move into a place. I say half move because the lady (long time friend of the family) moved away but hasn't decided if a. she's coming back b. she's selling it or c. renting it. Till then I will be staying over there for the low price of utlities until she makes up her mind. I've been busy bug bombing, cleaning, sorting things out, etc. So I should be getting better in about a week hopefully sooner. Dang job getting in the way of my prep time XD. Till then the following characters may be a wee bit slow to respond.

Xenos da Vinci-5th Year Ravenclaw
Yuan Trinity-5th Year Hufflepuff
Charon Gaunt-4th Year Slytherin
Cyrus Eli Keaton-4th Year Hufflepuff
Isis Morgana-Head Nurse
Nazares Morgana-Bartender Threebroom Sticks
Zander Lee Aslan-History of Magic Professor
Nyurian Airnight-Centaur

Thanks guys sorry!!!  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm
Hey guys, just want to let you know that I won't be as active on here for a little because I will be helping our Brother and Sister guilds regain some activity. All my characters will be a bit inactive. The only exception is Icarus Skylar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 pm
Currently without a computer to post so I won't be able to post in classes at the moment. Still unclear when I'll be able to get access to one.  

Unknown Apothecary

Unknown Apothecary

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 pm
L3GlT will be out for a few days due to a severe flu/cough/cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 am
I just newly joined here and my student profile has not been accepted yet so if im accepted IF i cant sort cuz of my absence emo ill be sorted on june 27 thats when ill return. sighs im just new here and has already absences redface im just so busy doing lot of things sweatdrop hope you understand (:

character: Mike Robins  

Mischievous Michael

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 am
So Violet has somehow gotten yet another stupid virus on her computer and must rely on her wii. This shall mean that my characters are going to be not as active, and I probably won't be able to make pretty posts. Please excuse my latest error, as I feel horrible enough as it is...

EDIT: So my awesome friend who's going to be studying computer technology in the fall has fixed my computer. In other words, he's never gonna let me live it down, and I'm back!  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games