Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:08 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will looked back at Alys and frowned, so he went over to her. "Hey, Alys, come on over and meet my sister and the rest of the G-dors. I mean, you're gonna be living with them for the next seven years so we should get on friendly terms."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:16 am
User ImageZoe 'Bookworm' Abrams

Zoe shook her head. She sighed,knowing she couldn't speak. She was a mute. Sh pulled a spare bit of parchment from her pocket and a quill. She scribbled on the parchment,furrowing her brow. This was the only way Zoe communicated.. She pushed the parchment across. It read;"Zoe now. Can't talk. Mute. Sorry." The note was garbled,but that was because she really didn't know what to say.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:24 am

Will frowned again but nodded. "Okay, Zoe. Have Alys come over when she comes back, okay?" He said, in a completely understanding tone. Then he moved back over to his sister and her group.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 am
User ImageZoe 'Bookworm' Abrams

Zoe nodded and forced her thoughts to Alys. She was lost in this strange world. She had last taken over,what was it? 4 years ago. Miley had been gone for 3. They didn't appear much,but quickly left. She felt something stir and she disappeared. Alys came back and took a breath. She hated that feeling of change.
[  

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy looked at Will and furrowed her brow. "Why so sad, little brother?" She looked over to his friend from earlier. "What was that about?" she asked, honestly curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy smiled softly as Tamara hugged her. Again, the fact that she could read minds slipped out of her own mind. She cheered loudly as William made his way to the Gryffindor, and hugged him back after he hugged her.
"Hey Will! Welcome to Gryffindor. You're gonna love it." she grinned widely.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 am

Will shrugged and pushed the thought about Alys having multiple personalities to the back of his mind, hoping his psychic sister wouldn't discover them. "Nervous about talking to people and a little shook up from the train and Sorting and whatnot." He shifted his eyes to hid "adopted" sister and smiled. "Thanks Lu! I know, it's gonna be wicked!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kalyn Abrams

Alys got up from the teasel and walked over to Will and his friends. "Sorry about that. Whenever I'm quiet,she seems to take over," she whispered to Will.She sat down and looked at all the unfamiliar faces. She only recognized Will's sister,being as how they shared a certain resemblance. She stared around the table and smiled slightly. This was going to be a fun year.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

Sakato Yagami 2nd Year
"Hmm? Oh hey Tamara! Sorry about that, I'm really tired since I got a kitten for my birthday. She's very curious about new places and runs off, but Chihero's very good most of the time." Sakato noticed some new Gryffindors at the table and gave an embarssed laugh. "Sorry about kinda ignoring you guys. I'm Sakato, and 2nd year here."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:49 am

Tamara looked at the new girl, Will's friend, and smiled. "I'm Tamara. That's Lucy," she said, indicating the girl whom Tamara had her arms around. "Levana's behind me, and that's Ashleigh over there."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 am

Will nodded slightly when Alys spoke to him. "This is Alys. We met at the station. And I think everyone here already knows I'm Will, Tammy's sister." He looked around and smiled to everyone. "What kind of cat?" he asked Sakato.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 am

"Yeah, I'm interested too! Did you bring him? Her? Uhm, it?" She giggled, not exactly knowing the cat's gender.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:56 am

Alys waved at everyone. Ashleigh,Levana,Lucy,and Tamara. "Hi. And as Will said,I'm Alys. Nice to meet you all." She smiled and looked up at the enchanted ceiling. It was very nice,but easy to understand as it worked with magic. She wondered who cooked the food if all the teachers where here. "Um,who cooks the feast?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 am

"House elves do. Then, using their unique brand of magic, they transport it up here. Hogwarts supports house elf rights, of course, and pays their elves." She smirked at the curiosity of the girl.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 am

Alys smiled. "Oh cool! I heard that there is only once house-elf currently and that she also teaches Cooking with Magic. Hmmm." She thought for a little bit,pondering if there was more than one house-elf. She didn't know.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games