Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

"This calls for a celebration! Hold on." Cyrus said with a grin as he hurried back into the dorm. He was gone only a few mintues when he came back out with an armfull of sweets. "Mum sent them to me. I think there's plenty here to have a minor celebration." He said laughing a little.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed."Alright!!! Sounds like a plan to me" He sat down in one of the chairs nearby and held out his hands for some of the delicious candy. Hachi quickly scurried across the floor and up onto a nearby table and held out his front legs in a similar fashion. Nevin laughed. His arachnid was such a silly creature sometimes. "I suppose you'd want a nice dark coffee with those sweets too?" He joked but Hachi twitched and looked at him as though he expected him to go and do just as he had said. Nevin laughed again,"I was kidding Hachi" Hachi only glared at him but continued to hold out his little legs desperately hoping for some rewarding treats.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Evelyn whispered the words "Dirty Apparatus." to the picture of the fruit bowl that hung in the basement hallway, just twenty feet away from the kitchens. At her clear command, which she had made sure was loud enough for the first years to hear, the door to the Hufflepuff Common Room swung open with a faint clicking sound, revealing a large, black and yellow colored room. Professor Avery stepped inside, moving over to the left so that the new students of Hogwarts could file in behind her. Gesturing for them to enter, she waited until the room was nearly full before she began to speak. "Welcome again, first years. This is the Hufflepuff Common Room, and like I said earlier, your home for the next seven years. Feel free to lounge in here whenever your days allow you some free time. Those two doors over there," She motioned to the back wall where two round doors stood closed, "are the entrances to your dormitories. Girls to the right, boys to the left. Upon entering, you will find your belongings set out on a bed. That bed will be yours from this moment on, but please treat it with respect." Evelyn nodded to the crowd of students before glancing around at the dark black carpet accompanied by the yellow drapes and large arm chairs that she clearly remembered enjoying back when she had first attended Hogwarts. Turning to the door, a magnificent smile spread across the teacher's face as she addressed the students once more. "I will see you in class tomorrow, my dears! And don't forget the password to get in here! 'Dirty Apparatus'" Eve repeated before she strode back through the portrait hole, shutting the painting of the fruit bowl behind her on her way out.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuan stepped gratefully back into the now very familiar common room. He'd missed this place. Grog purred happily and rubbed against his cheek. "I know me too." He said understand his pet's happyness. Moving towards his favortie armchair the 4th year flopped into it. Blue eyes turned to the entrance eagerly awaiting the varitiy of expressions that crossed the new year's faces.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

Rose found the Hufflepuff common room rather charming. She smiled as she looked around after entering. As her eyes looked around they finally landed on Yuan. Her smile widened and joined him
."Hello Yuan. This is such a lovely room!" she said happily looking around again. "It is much better than how Dante had described Slytherin looking. I am actually glad I was sorted here" she giggled.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Nevin yawned when he entered the common room. He had eaten his fill and was exhausted. The whole day had been so exciting. Now he just wanted to relax. "Hello Yuan" he said waving to his friend then stopped when he saw Rose. He remembered seeing her and saying hi at the table but he didnt know how to further any conversation. She WAS the sister of Dante Prince. A person Nevin wasn't particularly fond of. It was rude, and he knew it but he did not say hi and planted himself in a seat and let out a long sigh.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Cyrus was greatful to be back in the common room. A yawn left the smiling third year as he saw Nevin and a new girl flocking towards Yuan. Coming over as well he plopped into another chair with a tired happy smile. "Hey guys. Glad to know you guys made it. H-Hi m-m-miss. W-W-Welcome to H-Hufflp-p-puff." Cyrus started out calm but the moment he turned his attention to Rose his shyness kicked in.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

"Hello and thank you. You are so kind"
she said to Cyrus with a polite smile and small curtsy. He was nervous but polite..unlike some people. She glared at Nevin. Perhaps he had had a bad experience with her brother and that is why he is acting so rudely. Hopefully it was a fixable problem. Rose never liked people to dislike her.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin sat in a chair in the Common room, he sighed and picked up his book. He began to read.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
User Image

When Rose spoke, the brunette turned red. He really wasn't used to this yet. "Y-Y-You're.....w-w-welcome." He stuttered unable to look at her. Cyrus looked up when he saw Austin come in. He smiled a little a waved. "A-Austin! Come j-join us." He said cursing inside when he stuttered again. Why did he have to be this way.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 am
User ImageUser Image

"Well I'm glad you like it Rose. We're glad you got sorted here too. Evening you lot. Did you have fun this summer Nevin? Where's Hachi? Haven't seen him yet." Yuan was smiling as he turned from one to the other. He was content enough right now and honestly wanted to just chat a bit then sleep. Classes were going to be fun this year.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 am
User Image

Nevin looked up when Yuan addressed him,"Yeah I had a pretty good summer. Not much happened that was super interesting" he said with a small laugh. He had been so tired that he had forgotten about hachi. "AH Oh ya!! " he scrambled out to the dorm. Just as quickly as he left he came back. In his hand he carried hachi who was now far to big to sit comfortable on his head. Now he found his perch on his shoulder. "Here he is" he said smiling wide. It was hard to take care of such a creature and Nevin was proud of how well he did so.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

One good thing about being a twin is....

Nicole entered the common room with her brother following shortly behind her. The pair of them were rather tired from classes and bored since they had nothing to do. The girl of the pair sat down on one of the empty seats and pulled out her books to get some of the works she needed to do done. "hey kevin which class should we work on?" she asked of her brother who had taken a seat on side of her.

Kevin shrugged as he pulled out his books and looked over what they had to do. "Let's work on this." he said showing his sister the first book that was on top of his pile. It was charms. Without anymore comment between the pair they set off to work.

Several minutes passed while they were working. Suddenly Nicole sighed and stood up. She couldn't concentrate anymore. "I can't concentrate anymore so I'm going to go take a break and look around the grounds." without waiting for a response from the brother she turned and left the common room.
{Exit Nicole}
... the fact that you always have someone to turn to.

((Only One Choice: EDITED))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked up and saw it was Cyrus who had called them. "Um Uh" he said. He couldn't see why not but there were so many people he didn't know there. He shook his head. I hope he understands Austin thought

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

Bailey's robes made a loud flapping noise as she nearly jumped through the entrance to the common room with Oliver tucked loosely in her arms. After such a long, boring year of taking twice as many classes as a normal third year, she couldn't find words, or even thoughts for that matter, to describe how relieved she was to be in her fourth year. On top of the fun electives she chose, now that she was older and more experienced, her core classes would likely prove to be much more exciting, and her mood reflected this.

A quick glance over the fire-lit room allowed her trained eyes to spot a growing group of students on the other side of the room that contained a few of her friends. Her natural smile spread wider across her jubilant face as she approached her fellow Hufflepuffs, greeting them one again.
"Hey, guys! Nice to be back home, isn't it?" She asked warmly, looking at Cyrus and Nevin before letting her eyes fall on Yuan and the squishy armchair he was inhabiting. She realized that he still hadn't explained what had happened over summer, but she no longer felt the need to force the topic on him.

Looking to her left as she adjusted her grip on Oliver, she saw Austin, the first year boy that she had met at the sorting ceremony. If it wasn't for the fact that he looked as if he didn't want to be there, he would have fit in just fine. It made Bailey happy when Cyrus, who carried a normally shy personality, invited him to join their group before she had gotten the chance. However, her happiness drooped slightly at the shake of Austin's head. Bailey opened her mouth to encourage him, but her mind quickly snapped back to her first year. Knowing nobody in a new place could be scary, but in time, she was positive that Austin would make a friend or two. Settling for a welcoming smile, Bailey let her eyes fall to the floor, hoping she was right.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games