Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte took a deep breath, pleased that her rational mind was back in control. While the situation still felt larger than she could full control, she now knew one way to handle it. Smiling, she curled and then stretched her legs and arched her back before she eased. Looking up at the Grey Lady, she said smiling, "Thank you, my lady. It was very kind of you. I will take your advice to heart. So...thank you."

Still, smiling, she stood throwing her arms up and stretching them over her head. It was amazing to think that just a few minutes ago, she was curled up depressed. Sure that her friendship was over, that she would never be able to talk with Nott, let alone look him in the eyes. As she walked off, she let a yawn over take her and she decided that she would a good nights rest before thinking of her next step. Opening the door to the dormitory, she thought, Though now that I can think back...I have to admit. It was a bad kiss...so I might count it as my first.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
"A circle has no beginning." Camille spoke softly, lifting her charcoal robes as she stepped into the common room. Her feet made a quiet noise as they shuffled over the midnight blue carpet toward one of the arched windows. She sat on the seal for only a moment, just long enough to see that it was quickly growing dark outside. She pushed herself back onto her feet, letting them drag as she passed the statue of Ravenclaw's founder, veering to the left as she trudged up the stairs to the Girl's Dormitory.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari reentered Ravenclaw tower. She felt drained and tired. Hearing that prophecy had really thrown her off. Why it had effected her like that she was not sure but still, something felt wrong about it. Like it may her... but no that could be right. She had fought her other self and won. Her other self was not coming back. Still, what if it was someone else. Yeah, it had to be someone else. Hikari would not let herself loose control again.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Xenos followed a step behind Hikari, his mind full of thoughts. This whole evening was crazy to him and part of him wondered if he'd wake up soon. Pulling off his glasses he rubbed the bridge of his nose trying to sort through what was in his mind. Great now he was getting a head ache from this. "Hikari? Are you alright?" He asked looking up towards her before putting his glasses back on so he could actually see the brunette.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari looked at Xenos as he asked her if she was alight. Hikari nodded slowly. "I guess today haas not been the best day for me. After all first there was the book, which you are still holding, mind. Then that prophecy, which I feel may have..." She paused not wanting to say what she almost knew now to be true. Finally she finished "Which I think includes me." Her other self, finding out about her mother and the past that had been hidden from her, it was going to drive her mad. She needed to know who her mother was and what this magic was that had turned herself into a person with two souls. Finally she looked right into Xenos's eyes and said, "If something happens to me, I want you to be the one to save me." She didn't feel abashed or anything like that, rather she felt relieved to tell him that. Hikari knew that she liked Xenos, she only wished that he liked her too.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Xenos glanced at his arm and laughed lightly when he saw the book still tucked there. "Oh...right sorry I completely forgot about it." He said with a chuckle. Starting to hold it out to her he was caught by complete surprise by what the brunette said to him. Could the prophecy include her? It would make sense with her knew knowledge of the other soul...but Hikari going insane? There was a better chance of Xe- shaking his head he banished that thought. "Nothing is going to happen to you, Hikari Spronken. Don't worry or fret at all about it. You have friends here for you, so if you ever need saving there will be many hands to pull you up not just mine." Xenos answered with a smile, his words showing his confidence in them with ease. It was true he wouldn't let any of his friends fall, not as long as he still stood.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled sheepishly and took back the book. Xenos hadn't gotten it and she thought that was okay. Someday maybe she would be able tell him how she felt without being so vague about it. But right now with Xenos's confidence in her Hikari thought that maybe she would be okay, at least for a while. Still she had that letter to think about right now. "Well I guess I should get started on that letter to Uncle Eriol...." She said off-handidly. It would give her something to think about beside that prophecy.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
Angela Spark, First Year Ravenclaw.

Angela Spark walked into the Ravenclaw common room, after answering the riddle of course. She wanted to go to her dormitory and call Nightfall up for a chat.  

BunnyxAngel

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

"Yes we should." Xenos said lightly clearing his throat. He felt a little lost for words all of the sudden. "So shall we work down here or would you like to come up to my dorm? After all I can't get into yours." He asked looking over at Hikari as he fixed his glasses. It was weird this sudden feeling of nervousness and slight embarassment. It was almost like he missed something and he just couldn't put his finger on it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari's cheeks turned a violent pink when Xenos had offered them to go upstairs to his dorms. Hikari looked around the room. People had started to come in and it was feeling crowded. "Yeah... it is getting a bit crowded in here..." Hikari looked down at her feet trying to hide the bright blush on her face.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

"Alright then. Come on." Xenos smiled lightly as he responded. Glancing once at the others in the room he turned heading for the stairs. This would be interesting. He know girls could enter the boys dorm but rarly did he see any do it. Hopefully it wouldn't bother Hikari too much.

{going to boys dorm}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

Zamir chuckled softly as he had followed Xenos into the common room. Ah how he had missed this place. It was always his favorite part. Such a relaxing place to read considering not many of his fellow house mates stayed in it. He looped his arm over Xenos' shoulder," Ah come now Xenos...I have never seen you this shy before either. Its a rather cute side to you' he teased him with a laugh. Despite how silly he was behaving Zamir was serious. "You have it bad Xenos" he chuckled again lightly.His face went suddenly very serious as he began to pat Xenos all over and lift his shirt looking at his skin.He huffed disappointingly when he stopped. I almost thought I could find where cupids arrow hit you...guess not....what a pity" he said with a joking smile on his face.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Sh-Shut it Zamir!" Xenos said actually turning a bright red. Yes ok he did have it bad but that didn't mean he wanted to be teased about it. At least Zamir didn't flinch or scream something about being unnatural at him. It made it easier for him. "I thought you didn't feel wel and wanted to lay down?" He said quickly changing subjects.

There was a light caw and Xenos looked up to see Rhys flying down to him. Smiling at the bird he petted him beneath his beak after it landed on his shoulder. Rhys shifted happily on his pertch, chriping a hello to Zamir.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 pm
Aria Snow~~~~First Year

Aria walks in to the common room, nervous and unsure of herself she goes and sits in the corner. She goes into her designer bag and pulls out a book and begins to read. As she finishes the first few chapters, she closes the book and sticks back in her bag. Unsure if she wants to talk to someone or go to her room. Aria sits back down and reads more.

xX scioly lover Xx

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 pm
xX scioly lover Xx
Aria Snow~~~~First Year

Aria walks in to the common room, nervous and unsure of herself she goes and sits in the corner. She goes into her designer bag and pulls out a book and begins to read. As she finishes the first few chapters, she closes the book and sticks back in her bag. Unsure if she wants to talk to someone or go to her room. Aria sits back down and reads more.

{Young Miss, as a First Year, you have to be led here by an older student or teacher your first time. Since no student has led you, I will ask you to post at the Ravenclaw Table in the Great Hall forum, since that is where the First Years are being led from.}  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games