Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Deutscher Adler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Bloody Baron
Slytherin House Ghost

"Even in death, I still suffer the aches of my life..."

The Bloody Baron floated into the Slytherin Common Room, trying desperately hard not to listen to the conversations of the students, "Now I came in here for a reason ... blast it all, hundreds of years behind me and I can't think two seconds ahead," he said, and went to search for the possibility of an open book for him to read, if only for two pages.

"These chains are proof of my sorrow."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

As Stella, Roisin and Dante finished the discussion, she remembered something from earlier.

"I went to Quidditch try-outs just for fun yesterday," she said. "They really need people. I can't try out, obviously, but maybe some of you older students should try? I think he's taking anyone at this point."

Stella decided that maybe she could study better elsewhere, and left for the girls' dormitories. Just as she was taking off, she felt the air whooshing past and turned around. The Bloody Baron, the house ghost, had just swooped in. Though he was always friendly to Slytherin students and was the only one who could handle the mischievous Peeves, he still gave Stella a slightly creepy feeling. So she continued toward her room, glad to finally have some privacy after a long day.

User Image

User Image

Come meet my owl, Fiordiligi!

Sailor Tralfamadore

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
I need to stop being a worry wort
What writhes within me: Bit worried

Those entwined with me: Istal

Charon flopped lightly into an arm chair near the fire place. The Gaunt was tired and would rather be in bed but he still had lots to do today. There was time for sleep later. The oldest Gaunt threw a leg over the arm of the chair and leaned his head against his closed fist on the other. He was worried about Daisy. The girl could hold her own but he worried about someone pulling something. Should he find out that any one from this house gave her any problems Charon was certain he'd exercise his favorite spell, Incendio on them.

Istal slid out from his spot around his master's neck and pressed his small head against Charon's cheek. "Sssshhheeesss Sssreeenii sssaaaaa?" Istal hissed softly as he watched the pale boy. "Ssssorrssseee sssshhhaa hesssiiiisss sssssoooresss." He answered softly. Reaching up he ran a hand down the cool scales of his pet. Right now he wished Etheris was here but the school had banned poisonous snakes from their dorms. She would have watched Daisy for him. "I hope." He added softly aloud.

{Translation from Istal: Are you worried about the small one?
Translation from Charon: Yes but she should be able to hold her own...}

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante had not been far behind Charon. He entered the common room quietly and joined his friend in another chair opposite his in front of the fire place. He could see the worry on his face and it made him smile. It reminded him of his worry for Rose. "Dont worry, as much as I despise that house your sister will be well taken care of there. And besides, she is made of tougher stuff than most of them" He said reaching over and patting his shoulder. "haassssshisisssaaaaas" he hissed to Istal. Looking at the smaller white snake made him miss his own pet but at least he was being taken care of. That is all that mattered at the moment.

(( Translation: Greetings Istal))

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake walked into the room rubbing his eyes and looking around. He had a while beofre his next class and the corner of the room was calling his name as a spot to sleep. He sighed a little looking at his muggle watch there wa still a good hour and a half before History of Magic. He made his way into the corner and pulled off his bag. He wiggled his nose testing it out and nodded, pulling his legs up in the corner with a sigh he fell into a trans rather that a sleep. He was lightly snoring in a few second time.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
I need to stop being a worry wort
What writhes within me: Bit worried

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante

Charon looked up at Dante and smiled a little weakly at him. "I know and it means a lot to know you still like her despite the worse possbile house she could be in. I just worry about what they might do to her because of me. Not to mention I've already figured out several deaths for any Slytherin that messes with her." The pale boy grumbled lightly. Daisy was a sweet girl. She was far more trusting then he ever was or has been. The last thing he wanted was for her to get jaded or to change.

"Haassssee Ssssiiisss." Istal hissed back to Dante. Charon smiled again at his snake's soft answer. The poor thing didn't know how to deal with the fact that Dante could understand him. He had spent his time with the Gaunt children only being able to speak to his master. Dante had thrown him for a loop. "So dear Dante, how was your summer? I haven't spoke to you much besides that short letter of yours." Charon asked curious as to just what had happened over the summer.

{Translation from Istal: Greeting sir Dante.}

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante shook his head,"It is no problem. Daisy is like another sister to me. I'd never hate her" he said smiling.It was true. Even Rose felt the same way. Daisy was such a delicate flower, just like her name suggested. Unlike Rose she needed a bit more guarding. But even this little girl had her thorns. Hell hath no fury than a Gaunt scorned. He chuckled lightly at his thought. When Charon asked Dante about his summer his whole persona changed. The room almost seemed to grow darker. Along with the light in the room even his own smile grew into a menacing half crazed smirk.

"My summer" he began. The crazed look faded but the dark smile and empty eyes remained,"My summer was highly productive" he said looking back at his friend. Oh yes his summer was very productive. "And yours?" he questioned as his expression went back to normal. Yet an uneasy feeling lingered on the edge.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 pm
Akureikami
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
I need to burn something
What writhes within me: Bit worried, a bit playful

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante

The Gaunt caught the look and smiled himself, a darker one then his sister ever had seen on his face. Oh Charon had a good idea just how 'productive' his long time friend's summer was. The pale boy knew what happened every summer till now when the other went home. It was nice to know that those responsible got their just dues. As they say, it's never wise to cross a cornered snake.

"My summer was quiet. Been working odd jobs lately. I've got something I have my eyes on and I don't want to touch what money we have. After all I am responsible for Daisy's dowry and I won't mess with that. It's an interesting task trying to rebuild a fortune." Charon answered still smiling. Whenever Dante got this way it awoke Charon's own dark nature. He wasn't a 'gentle' as he appeared. The Gaunt had done a damn good job of hiding his pyro tendencies. Though it was moments like this when he got the urge to go set the Great Hall on fire.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake over heard the two boys and laugh. "You picka proper death for Blaire Frost? The air head has had his eye on her since Potions." Drake said his eyes still closed "Don't let the air haed act fool you. Seen him try to go after her three times now." His opened an eye "Trust me, I can't lie."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante was grateful his friend new him so well. Most others would have pressed the issue but instead he moved on to answer his question. He raised a curious eyebrow as to what it was he could be saving up for. Yet that too was a personal mater so he let that be. As his friend spoke he found himself turning to watch the dancing flames within the fire place. He knew his friend had always loved the flickering tongues. It only took time. He couldn't wait to see what sort of devious things he had planned. The smirk returned to his lips and then he looked back at Charon.

"I am staying with the da Vinci's until I graduate. After then I will be moving back into my mansion. Rose will follow when she graduates"
he diverted the conversation. As of late it seemed like he couldn't keep a single topic going. So much was going through his head. Now that his parents were taken care of his plan could finally go into motion. A plan that if succesful could change the very lives of wizards and muggles alike.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

Returning from his little trip to the seventh floor corridor, Blaire strutted into the common-room, his usual glassy-eyed, bubbly facade. He scanned the room, an empty smile offered to anyone who fell in his gaze. The blonde proceeded to the bulletin board, inspecting it for a long moment. He giggled to himself, seemingly running his fingers over a particularly comical, freshly-posted sign, and turned to take a seat on one of the leather sofas.

((Time skip.))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:06 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Dante, or as his friends call him, Tay, had entered the common room with a snidly whispered password. He truly, utterably, could not, would not (if only that were true) believe what his golden eyes had witnessed. Two first years, first years on the very first day of classes had announced their unrequited love for one another.

Two first year, BOYS!

The thought was utterly repulsive, but- but-

A SLYTHERIN- with a bloody HUFFLEPUFF!?

A short laugh escaped Tay's lips once his gaze fell upon the Bulletin Board, the notice about Dragomere, and his, questionable exterior. Tay violently shook his head from side to side, as if shake away the very thoughts that had left chills crawling under his skin and a sneer hidden under his lips.

Its not that he had anything against the homosexual race, on the contrary, he knew them to be rather opinonated, and at times, enjoyable company, but in the house of Slytherin? At the age of eleven? With the words of love being tossed around so callously? He couldn't even begin to think of how a person could feel such emotions, his own revolved entirely around fear, and hatred, nothing more and nothing less.

"Did you see that spectacle during Flying Class?" Tay wondered aloud as he traveled to a far side of the corner, slightly away from the upperclasssmen, and towards Blaire. "I swear it was absolutely repulsive," he continued once he collapsed into a leather arm chair besides the Frost boy.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: -
Thoughts:
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

Blaire had quietly sat in the common-room for a while now, unattended by his followers, for once, his posture impeccable, if not a bit girly, as he strummed a lock of his blonde hair between two fingers. Dante's entrance snapped the Slytherin out of his stupor, and he followed the boy with his empty gaze. After listening to him speak, Blaire replied with a simple shrug.

He contemplated how easy it was to destroy the opposition posed by the boy, Drake - now severed from his "love," publicly humiliated, in poor standings with the staff(and no doubt the rest of his house as Dante demonstrated), and thanks to Blaire's craftsmanship now circulating the school, alienated from any future prospects. The blonde paused for a moment, absorbing his cousin's remark, and as the words clicked in his mind, a spark ignited in his eyes. It was time to set his sights higher.

"You're brilliant, cousin," he remarked, lifting himself from the sofa. It only took him a moment to organize the pieces in his head, and he quickly set off toward the door, calling back to the boy, "That's twice I owe you, now." With this last remark, he quickly set-out into the dungeons and on his way.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante turned when a few first years entered. He nodded at Blaire but raised an eyebrow at William "You are William correct?" he asked him in a social tone. He smiled at him. To most the smile would seem unnerving for the amount of pride held within but he felt that this boy may ignore it. At least he hoped. He was rather curious as to what had happened in his class. "May I ask as to what happened? You seem absolutely disgusted?" he questioned him, the smile still on his face.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:05 pm
((First years in future please wait to enter the commen room till you are lead to it from the feast, as you do not know the password yet. ~VV))  
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games