Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:16 am
Aki called out through his opened window, "you'll need to find a way there, then. I'm not coming back here!" Aki kept driving down the street, running to countless zombies that either got shot or sliced. He reached under his seat and pulled out a map, then dropped it in the girl's lap. He watched as limbs flew off of oncoming zombies, and said, "Guide me to this city's Hospital."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 am
"Take a left and keep going straight Then on the next turn we need to go right and keep following the road then we should see it." Bellona said. "Where did he go?"  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 pm
Aki took the left, swining the back of his car into about six zombies. He went straight and said, "He went back into the house back there. I suppose he went to take care of something, possibly, maybe." He took a right and noticed less zombies were on this road.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 pm
As hami watched them turn in the corner of his eye, he started shooting any zombies that got too close as he ran back to the house. man, if i'm right then we may either have a chance of curing this or wiping all of these guys out in one shot. I really hope my friend's car is still here. I really don't feel like dragging him all the way to the hospital.  

zodiacmaster231

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 pm
"I think I see it." Bellona said and then asked, " Do you have a shotgun?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 pm
"No, but i kept the ak-47 that i got from the house back there." Aki said as he searched for the hospital, spotting it not too far from them. "I mainly use melee weapons or explosives ... especially explosives." a smirk came across his face on the last word. He flipped the switched on the dashboard to off and the car made a low grinding sound as the turrets retreated back into the car and the saw folding back under the car. "By the way, the name's Aki, the guy back there is Hami, and you are ...?"  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 pm
"Bellona. Thanks for picking me up. I usually use guns and walk instead of driving." Bellona said. She looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm
As hami got onto the pathway to the house, there stood the last few zombies of the group. " Ok you better get out of my way before you regret it." he said to them as they charged. "Well, I warned them." he shot one in the head, cut another in half, and decapitated the last one with his foot. "Well, now that that is done I better find my friend and get to the hospital before I collapse." he said to himself as he was exhausted and nearly passes out.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm
(He stayed just to CARRY his friend back to the hospital?! what's wrong with the car?! you could have jus thrown the thing in!)

Aki pulled into the hospital parking lot, taking note of a minimum amount of zombies, "Only about seven out here. Hopefully they haven't learned how to use elevators and intercoms." He said this hile laughing, "Or else we'd be in deep crap then." He drove on, examining all their exits, counting them as they passed by, "One...two..three.....frour...five.and six. Six exits, oh wait, make that seven." He parked at the front entrance, swinging his door open while passing a zombie. It hit the zombie making it topple over and have it's head roll off. "God I love that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 pm
Bellona started laughing. "It's better when something falls on the or when they are on fire." Then she stopped laughing, "Sorry for the way I think it's just that I haven't seen people who aren't zombies so I just kill for the hell of it."  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 pm
"Yeah, fire is great in most cases, especially in hordes when they're all covered with gasoline. I've got some flammibles and explosives in the u-haul back there, and a few propane tanks, ahhh propane. I plan on having some explosives set up at a few of the entrances, some traps through out the entire hospital. We'll be on the VERY top floor, so it'll take longer for the zombies to get to us, and also so we have a better view of the surrounding area." He jumped out of the car, strapping his Ak-47 to his back, and placing a can of spray paint in each pocket, also placing two lighters in his right pocket with a can. He grabbed the bat from the back seat that had nails on the end of it, and strapped a m9 Bayonet US military kife to his right shin.

(The cans of spray paint came from under the driver's seat and here's a link to the knife: http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00CvBQWqFJSPkb/M9-Bayonet-USA-Army-HK04016-.jpg )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 am
As hami was finished he decided to look for the car in the garage before finding his friend when he saw a minivan in the corner. "Well not what I was expecting but it will have to do. Now I gotta find that troublemaker. Man alive or dead I cant seem to catch a break with him." he said to himself as he found the car keys and his friend still in the back yard. He then dragged his package into the backseat, started the car and drove to the hospital. " I really hope i'm right about you." he said to his passenger on the way there.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:36 am
((Dude, seriously? What was the point of him staying behind besides getting his friend? Hami could have just thrown the zombie in aki's car and they would have all been together.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 am
(One, because you guys decided to leave him and Two, I have a small plan for the car)  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 am
(Woah! we didn't decide to leave him! he told us to go on ahead. You have a plan for the car? oh, well then never mind.)  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff