Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 am
'Don't be shy... We're creatures of instinct. Let go..' He said, his tone deep and husky, and he kissed her again  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 am
Amelia felt herself relax in Et's arms, kissing him back without hesitation. She then broke the kiss and looked down, blushing slightly. She was always the shy quiet one and it was going to be something hard to break out of. She had managed to retain the same personality without undergoing any change since the 1800s, just so that her brother would be able to recognize her.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 am
'I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen...' He said, looking away...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 am
Amelia felt as if something had stabbed her chest when she heard what he said. She wasn't sure what to think. Did he not mean to kiss her or did he not mean for any of this to happen. She just simply looked at him, smiled and kissed his cheek, "We're creatures of instinct. It's alright. Why do you always apologize?" she asked, "Also...could you place me back on the ground? I'll quickly change into those clothes and find something else to wear in the market."  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:50 am
'I mean... I fell different around you, not like with other women of our kind... I've barely known you for the blink of an eye and I can't stop myself being near you... I'm attracted and I don't know why..' He said as he let her down and leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 am
Amelia shrugged, "I don't quite understand...maybe that's because I was hiding in a human community before the military barged in and took me away. I've never actually met a lot of vampires." she said, smiling before going into the bedroom and changing.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am
'Throughout our lives as vampires, there are times when we find some, the perfect someone for us. I've seen it happen..'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 pm
"Really? I thought vampires were a lot like humans. They get together with someone, part ways, and move on to someone else. Is there really a way for someone to be perfect for the other?" she asked, walking past Et to grab her choker.  

Meroko-chii

Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces