Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 am

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
Professor Sinclair made her way to the staff table, she was very disconnected to the school this year, but still, she felt the need to show up at the House Cup ceremony. Her beloved Hufflepuff house was in third place currently, but extra points were known to be given. The woman crossed her fingers, hoping for the best, and took a seat next to the Charms professor. Hazel eyes scanned the table for a bottle of Gillywater. She eventually spotted it across the table. 'Accio!' She thought, as her wand swished in proper wrist movement. The bottle flung itself, with great speed at the art professor. She caught - old Qudditch reflexes still in tact - and then poured it into her goblet. She took a large gulp and then sighed in a content manner.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Evelyn let her robes flow behind her as she walked, making a quiet fluttering sound. She glanced up at the ceiling as she walked, and noticing the increase in the weather quality, she took a mental note to take a stroll through the grounds later. As she passed by the long rows of students, she could feel the end-of-the-year fever emanating from each one of them, and a thick aura of euphoria masked the air. Approaching the staff table, she notice numerous new professors that had acquired the open teaching posts, and she wondered absently if it had been her who had scared all the others away. She took a seat a quarter of the way down the table, adjusting her blue robes around her as she glanced at the man next her sipping his Butterbeer, the hint of a smile peeking through her strict facade. It hit her as a good idea, and a great way to celebrate the end of the year. However, she felt the need for something a little stronger, and at the wave of her wand, her goblet filled to the brim with a strong scented Firewhiskey. She took what she intended to be a sip, letting it turn into the chugging of half her glass. As she set down her considerably lighter goblet, she chuckled lightly to herself when she realized how she must look to anyone watching. She pushed the goblet away, deciding to settle for some pumpkin juice instead.
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:29 pm
{Guys, don't start the new year yet. We still have to have the end of the year feast where the Headmistress announces the winner of the House Cup. That happens when she gets on today, 3/31.}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:40 pm
[[Sorry, wasn't trying to. I was posting for the end of year feast, because I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow.]]  

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 pm
{Oh, okay. I didn't know. Lo siento! <3}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:03 pm
[[No prob! heart ]]  

Porcelaine Ivory

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm
[[I'll change my post to my other teacher, the one currently working in this school year. c:]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image
♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ Jack Terran ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

The Alchemy professor was already sitting in his chair, playing a knife game with the silverware. He got faster and faster, stabbing between his fingers. His hand wasn't even cut up yet, "What a year! Exhausting," Jack paused for a moment, wiping the sweat from his brow, "I haven't been here longer than a month and I'm already tired out, sheesh!"

It took only a moment for him to sense his fellow Hufflepuffs. He glanced up with a cool smile that said, You're both too hot to be single, "And what beautiful women they have teaching here... maybe that's why I'm so tired? They never had such beauty teaching here before," he smirked at Evelyn and Mira.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus walked into the Great Hall, stretching his muscles cautiously. It had been a long time since he'd seen his love, but he hoped that she had missed being with him as much as he missed being with her. It had seemed that their schedules were just destined to keep them apart. But, Icarus was sure that, with the season of Quidditch next year, he would be seeing his girlfriend more often than he did this past year.

For now, he searched the table for any familiar faces, yet finding none. Isis wasn't there yet, and neither was Anyanka. His heart sank a tad, but he shrugged mentally and made his way to his seat, a few seats down from Jack.

Icarus drank a glass of water, trying to ignore Jack's obnoxious voice.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:22 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira's gaze flickered to the Gryffindor table, searching for her lone student. The woman wished to say a short goodbye to the girl before they both both left for the summer. She was tad bit disappointed that she wasn't able to do that now. 'Ah well, there's always next year...' The art professor took a sip of Gillywater, and then glanced over to her left, just in time to see Jack's cool smile. 'Oh...he's one of those.' She thought, assuming him to be womanizer from his aura. Mira had seen plently of those in the bar of her family's Inn...they tended to be trouble. The man sputtered out some words about beauty and women to herself and Evelyn. The brunette coughed, to stop herself from laughing. 'Hmmm...I thought was he'd go with the mirror in the pants pick up line or some thing like that... I'll give some points to him for originality though....' The woman flashed him a pleasant, and dis-arming smile. "Ah, how sweet of you to say that." She waved her fingers, dismissing the complement. "But perhaps us ladies," She pointed to herself, and then the Charms professor. "would appreciate said words if we knew what marvelous person they came from - what is your name, stranger?" Mira looked at him with a steady gaze, his answer would probably tell a lot about him, she waited expectantly for a reply.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

User Image
♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ Jack Terran ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

Jack winced, "You're giving me the voice," Jack sighed, brushing his hair from his face, glancing up at the professor, "I am Mr. Perfect. I will prove it to you, too,"

Jack stood up carefully, pulling out a chair beside him for Mira, "See? I'm trained," he smiled teasingly.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

âťťConstant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.âťž

User Image

Isis stepped quietly into the hall. This year had been long, crazy, and full of students coming to her wing. Rian had appeared this year as well. She chuckled lightly thinking about the Gryffindor that had been like a brother to her since they met during their school years. Sadly the two barely got to talk this year. But that wasn't what put her in an emotional slump. With how busy the Hospital Wing had been she hardly saw Icarus at all. Those brief moments in the hall when they passes, glancing up to catch his eye...it hadn't been enough but it held her over. When she looked up at the table to see him already there she smiled.
"Mind if I join you?" Isis asked softly as she stepped up to the empty chair next to him.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Romina felt nervous. She hadn't taught this year so she didn't get time to know any of the others. Seeing someone who looked nice she moved over to the open chair on one side of her. "Hello, is it alright if I sit here" she asked Isis. Noticing that she was speaking with the man next to her already Romina felt a bit silly and rude. Even so she didn't sit until Isis gave her permission to do so.She was used to being told what to do for so long at Tomes and Scrolls that it would take some time to get it out of her system.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus looked up into Isis' face, and melted. She looked more beautiful than he could remember. It had been so long. Those beautiful eyes... her lips, her fair skin. Memories flooded into Icarus' mind as he examined Isis tenderly. How long had it been? His heart ached as though it had been centuries.

Icarus stood up clumsily, grabbing his chair before tipping it backward,
"Yes, please do,"

The Flying Instructor had never been caught off guard. He had never been so careless around anyone. It felt strange, yet natural all at once. He felt like a fool for her and felt ashamed for it. It was the Slytherin blood that made him feel like that, but, at the same time, Icarus felt like it was perfectly alright to feel this way.

He carefully pulled out the chair for Isis.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira's expression became one of confusion. 'I hope he's not talking my about authoritative teaching voice...' The art professor had troubles turning it off a times. She sighed - at the same time he did, and then took another sip from her goblet. Jack stood up, pulled out a chair in a careful manner, and then introduced himself as Mr.Perfect. The brunette raised a questioning eyebrow, but suddenly he spoke again, so she quirked it back down. "Yes. You're well trained, Mr.Perfect." She flashed him and small smile, this time it didn't hold a subtle mockery like the ones before.
"Thank you."
She mumured, after she got up and took the seat.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games