Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton jumped slightly when a new voice spoke, and Jane stepped into sight - another sign that he had let his defenses down. After he was given enough time to process her words, she was already heading for the stairs.

"Jane, wait!" Colt yelled, his brows furrowed and eyes more cold than usual. He turned his dark glare towards Woil, who likely wasn't even planning to mention that this so-called "evil" Roi was not only acquainted with him, but was his twin brother. Even though there was still a small chance that Woil hadn't been lying through his teeth during their entire conversation, Colton couldn't bring himself to find out. Jane was a priority now anyway, especially considering his sudden lack of people to trust. He knew she was loyal, and that eased a small chunk of his current pain.

Trotting over to the girl after giving Woil one last look of mistrust, he slipped his wand beneath his waistband and didn't bother hiding his confusion.
"Jane, what do you know about this Woil kid - and his brother Roi, too - for that matter?" He asked curiously once the two were out of Woil's earshot and entering the grand staircase.

-
[[OOC: Feel free to reply either here or on the grand staircase, just let me know. :3]]
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Only small rays of moonlight could get into the castle from here. Even from the heights interior walkway the moon could only cast its silvery glow upon a small fraction as opposed to the outside. Now the shadows would be in abundance and the ability to appear and then melt away even easier and far more options. Such a castle as Hogwarts offered a host of large shadows even among daylight hours thanks to the high columns and old stone structure. With no sign of movement the White Fox stood stark still while just a glimmer of his hood and a streak of one eye showed down the grand staircase.

The wind would not reach him here and so his white robes would have no dancing partner now. The loss of the wind was replaced by the presence of time. Time that was now right and ready for the masked figure to begin his lurking inside the halls of Hogwarts. He knew well enough to be careful though, for within the walls of the school the children were the eyes and ears, almost like an extension of the school itself. Alerting to many senses and perking to many curiosities would prove hampering and would likely bring about all manner of delays. With what almost sounded like a soft quick laugh the White Fox was bounding over the rail and plummeted straight down the grand staircase not stopping at any floor but turning all the white eyes peering among the floors as he hurtled passed.

A stair moved itself in line with the falling figure and with a snap of his wrist his right hand darted into a bag and the long white staff was brought out. If one was careful enough or even present at all they might have heard a whisper, or maybe it was not a whisper but simply a gust of wind moving through the castle. The staff was thrust down and the White Fox suddenly stooped his decent and touched down onto the helpful staircase with no sound. He had reached the third floor, and even from this distance he could hear the sounds of applause and cheering coming just a few floors down, truly a night of nights. Standing straight and placing the white staff back into the bag with a quick spin the masked figure tilted that covered head almost in a look of curiosity. His head then bowed towards the castle as a whole and then his legs pushed off towards the floors dark hallways and he was gone again, melted into the shadows.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 am
User Image
User Image

Tyler paused in front of what appeared to be a stretch of wall with just a picture of a fat lady in a pink dress on it. He turned to the first years. "Here is the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room." he said as the Fat lady looked over the crowd. "Password?" she asked as Tyler turned to face her once again. "Pro tua somnium." he said. The Fat lady nodded and the portrait opened to reveal the hole leading into Gryffindor Tower. Here we go. he thought as he began into the common room

( Exit to Gryffindor Common Room )

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy watched in awe as the painting opened up to reveal the Gryffindor common room. She made a mental note of the password. She didn't want to be the first year that gets locked out of their common room. She quickly followed the head boy and the crowd of first years into the common room.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Captain Ookami

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:01 pm
Steven Shepardson First year Gryffindor.
Steven jogged to catch up and passed through the portal. He felt that for some reason he'd be much safer and beyond the reach of whatever he felt watching him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Worried
✔Status: Single

Kat had promised she'd find out what was going on with Chase. He had come to the realization that Chase had disappeared after their spat and now he felt responsible. Kat had been all smiles when he expressed his worriedness to her. He bit his lip. "I hope nothing happened to him."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Seventh Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Punching Sam
What am I thinking? You lying b*****d.

Kat stormed up the steps from the Third Floor, hardly noticing the exertion of running up the steps. She emerged into the corridor and turned towards the picture of the Fat Lady. As she came into earshot, she heard Sam say he hoped nothing happened to Chase. She said, "Something did happen to him." Stopping directly in front of him, she reeled her arm back and then slammed her fist straight into Sam's nose.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: In pain

He turned as he heard Kat's voice and was about to ask her what happened to Chase when he saw her fist approach his face. He felt and heard the crunch as the soft cartilage of his nose popped and shifted out of place. Before he knew it, he was falling to the floor with blood pouring down his face. His hand flew up to his nose and his eyes were wild. "Why did you hit me?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Seventh Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Still crying
What am I thinking? Sam...

"S...Sam," Kat mumbled as he crawled over to her and hugged her. She wanted to hug him back while wanting to hit him again. So she did neither. He pushed himself to his feet and offered her one of his hands to get up. She graciously accepted it with her unbroken hand and rose to her feet. Nodding weakly, she said, "I'm sorry I broke your nose. We should get to the Hospital Wing."

Out of Character Exit to Hospital Wing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: In pain

Sam wanted to yell and curse at her. He was more than certain his nose was broken. Then she started to cry, like.. really hard. She was cradling her hand and he could easily she the damage she did to it. Still holding his nose with one hand, he groped around in his pocket for his handkerchief. When he found it, he applied it to his nose. Though muffled, he said, "I'm sorry Kat. I really am," he started to cry a little as well, but forced himself to his feet. He crawled over to her and hugged her. "We need to get you to the Hospital Wing. And I need to apologize to Chase." Pushing himself to his feet, he helped Kat up to her feet.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean dashed down the corridor, tears still falling from his eyes. As he ran past a portrait of a man with trolls in tutus he noticed a crowd at teh end of the hall in front of him, turning he passed the portrait again and ran toward the other entrance to the corridor. Only to find two girls coming down from that end.
I just want to be alone. he thought before he turned and ran past teh portrait a third time. He paused as a door appeared and he opened it. "Where did this come from?" he said softly as he stepped inside.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Hopeful

Sam slipped a letter to Caitlin before she left for class, and here he was, hoping she got it. He paced a couple times and shrugged, sighing heavily. "Calm down Sam. It's nothing," he said, pacing once again. He drew in another deep breath and started to review the Gryffindor Quidditch strategies they went over.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin walked down the corridor, looking at the walls curiously. When she spotted Samuel, she started toward him at a faster pace. "Hey Sam!" She said, stopping in front of him. "What's up?" Caitlin asked, looking at the second year.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Hopeful

Sam turned when Caitlin appeared and smiled, crushing his nervous feelings. "Oh, hey Caitlin. I was thinking about that offer I... offered, I guess. If you wanted to go flying with me," he said, a little nervousness showing in his voice.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin listened as he spoke a bit nervously. She nodded her head excitedly at his question. "Yeah! That sounds exciting! Oh, I was wondering how practice went?" She asked, looking at the Second year.

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces