Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. As the boggart targeted Katrina, it turned into her father. When the girl cast Riddikulus, it looked as though she used a killing curse on it, and next thing she knew, Aldanis Varren was dead on the floor. Ariana slowly stepped out of the classroom to find her girlfriend. She heard a girl crying around a corner, so she placed her feet lightly on the floor to make the least amount of noise possible as she crept up on the crying figure. "Oh, Kat," she said softly before sitting down and placing one arm around the girl's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Third Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Crying.
What am I thinking? Oh Ari...

When Ariana put her arm around Kat, she leaned in and let her girlfriend hold her, sobbing on her shoulder. Her right hand was limp and discolored, probably broken, from when she punched the wall. "I... I... I hate him... so much..." she said in between sobs. She wanted to say more, but nothing she could say came to mind.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana wrapped her other arm around Katrina's chest, holding onto the same shoulder as her other hand. "Sh," she said softly, almost melodically fading into silence. "He's gone. He can't hurt you anymore." She closed her eyes and tilted her head to lean it against her girlfriend's.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Crying.
What am I thinking? Oh Ari...

"He... he is gone..." she sobbed, shaking slightly from the crying. She lifted her head to look into her girlfriend's eyes. "Am I... am I a bad person... for wanting him dead?" she asked with sorrowful eyes. Idly, she cradled her broken hand as it continued to swell.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana let out a soft sigh. "No. You aren't a bad person, Kat." Her soft voice whispered this into her girlfriend's ear. A frown appeared on her face as she saw Kat's hand. "What happened? We should get you to the hospital wing."

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Crying
What am I thinking? What? Oh, ow...

She hadn't even realized that anything was wrong with her hand until now. Suddenly, there was a surge of pain and she couldn't move her hand. Glancing down, Katrina recognized the damage. "I... I broke it. When I punched the wall." She wiped her eyes with her good hand and nodded to her girlfriend. "If you think I'm not a bad person, that's all I need. We should go to the Hospital Wing."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana pulled her hands away from around Katrina to be able to stand up. She grabbed onto her girlfriend's undamaged hand and pulled her up on her feet. "Come on, Kat." With that, the two walked towards the Hospital Wing.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

((Next post at the Hospital Wing))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked down the hall with his brother Jayden, hearing out what his brother had to say. Will was extremely intelligent, one of the most intelligent Hufflepuffs there is at that school. And he listened to Jayden's question.

"No, one does not simply change their eye colors. Unless they are a metamorphagus, which is a rare trait that only one out of 10,000 wizards have. So, it is highly unlikely that it is either that or it is hereditary. So, indeed there is something else behind it. Gold eyes are not a hereditary trait; so be careful, you might be dealing with something bigger than yourself. But then again, you yourself have a rare disease in which you are set apart; so maybe that could be the same case," he said to his brother.

"But we can look into it Da's study. He has quite the plethora of books on this kind of thing,' he said to Jayden. He was going to get Jayden to actually study something for once and this was the perfect excuse to do so.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Curious
What I am doing: Talking with my brother
What I want to be doing: with Newlyn

"Maybe Belle could help us too. She take Care of Magical Creatures with you right? She probably knows quite a bit on this. But also this same person misses practice around the same time every month and when I ask her why, she always finds some excuse. I got suspicious about this, but I haven't really looked into it. And now I'm realizing this. I need your help because you a lot about these sort of things," Jayden told Will, realizing that he just told him what house the girl was in. He looked down at the ground and cursed himself, because he knew that Will picked up on that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 am
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy was walking up the hall when she heard two people talking. 'Gold eyes... missing... excuses... Oh no!' she thought as she put the pieces together. They were talking about her. She hid on the other side of a corner, hoping the two wouldn't see her. She felt sick, literally sick to her stomach as they tried to put the pieces together.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image

William Cloud

"Wait...you said she is gone about the same time every month. I have to ask you one thing. When exactly is she gone? When she is gone, have you looked up at the night sky. Is there a full moon?" Will asked his brother, knowing exactly what may be up. He would not tell his brother yet, because he was not too sure and did not want to give him false information. He would look into this more and make sure his facts are correct, but for now, Will had evidence to believe whomever this was is a werewolf. The gold eyes and monthly disappearances. That is one of the only explanations.

"Also, have you noticed if this girl has an unusual rate of regeneration? If she is cut, does it almost within five minutes completely heal?" Will asked his brother. These were all the physical traits of the traditional werewolf.

"I really don't know Will. I haven't paid that much attention. Why? Do you think you know what it is?" Jay asked his brother.

"I think I may have a lead, but I am not going to be feeding you false information. So I'll tell you when I look into it. In the meantime, make sure you check on those two things I asked you about. Because it'll help. I'll talk with Arnold at the house when we get back and check with him as well," he assured his brother, still not getting used to the whole crutches deal with him. He still couldn't believe the kid couldn't play for the rest of his life.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy started crying silently. The questions William was asking... he knew. Remy sank to the floor, trying desperately not to make noise. If they caught her, they would be mad, AND Will would have his proof!

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

William Cloud

"Alright bro, I got to go to meet Belle in the Great Hall. Something about she's got to tell me why she has been absent so long. She just disappeared you know. So, excuse me while I find this out. Maybe you should go study, something you never do," he joked, punching his brother on the shoulder. They hadn't talked like this in a little while. They were both busy being captains. Well, he wasn't any longer.

"Alright man. Get back to me with that answer. I'm trying to piece this all together. And it seems as if you got a lead," he said, punching his brother back. And off went Jayden. Will walked on.

As he walked he turned to the side, catching the sight of Remy. She was crying and now he knew, vaguely at least, what was happening. This girl might be a werewolf, but he wasn't too sure. He needed to get those answers from Jayden to be completely sure, but if they came back as yes's, then he knew that Remy Bleiddiaid was a werewolf. He looked at Remy and they met eyes, he just nodded to her and walked away. He didn't know her too well; so he really didn't console her. Plus, he had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy had made eye contact with William. He knew. Now, she had to beg for her life. She stood and chased after him. William!" she said as she ran.

Remy finally managed to catch up to Will, not out of breath at all. "It's not what you think! A-actually, it is. I-I am... a werewolf." she confessed, looking at him. Her gold eyes were filled with tears, and she flopped her head onto him. She cried brokenly into his chest, horrified at how easy it was to destroy any hope she had of being human.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

William Cloud

Will was caught in surprise by the girl running up to him and even more surprised that she would confide in him her secret. Of course, he already knew, but he was quite surprised that she would trust him like that. They knew nothing about each other.

"I already knew you were Remy. Gold eyes are not hereditary. It is not possible to have them. You are gone in equal time intervals. You aren't ever hurt. It isn't hard to narrow everything down to it, but my brother is oblivious. I am going to let him figure this one out. You should know that if he gets this on his own that he truly cares," Will said, letting her cry then he withdrew away from her. He didn't want Belle seeing this and Belle at times, saw all. He made sure that he was not in fault here.

"I am not one for many words with this, but I do believe that you need to see someone about this if you haven't started already. I can not help you. The best I could possibly teach you is to control your emotions. Maybe it would help you learn to control your wolf state a little bit. But, here, take this. It is a book on Transfiguration by Frederick Calvins, which is our newest Transfiguration teacher actually. It teaches how to control the body, the mind. Maybe it can help with controlling yourself in the wolf state," he said, taking a book out of his bag and handing it to her.

"I really must be going. My girlfriend needs me with her at this moment. If you ever have any questions, come ask me. I am a prefect after all," he said to her, smiling a little and then starting to walk away. He looked back at her and waved.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces