Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:32 am
MEru sighed and fized her light blue bangs and sighed with a bored look  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:27 am
Garm looked supremely relieved that the Chocobo had been brought under control. He looked from the scientist to the dismantled lab to the wolf that Remus and Romulus were making friends with. This smelled fishy. He looked the decidedly nervous scientist directly in the eye. The normally somnolent look of his grey eyes vanished in an instant. Suddenly it went from grey mist to grey steel looking and weighing. She was much to nervous for a routine visit by Turks. His eyes held hers daring her to look away and confirm his suspicions.

Fenrir sensed Garm's feelings and began to take stock of the area in a lazy sort of way. " Hey, Dawn, now that you've caught your little.... bird why don't you go on up and find Vaizel. The poor soul is probably still wandering. Have him take you to dinner or something, say I insist. Don't let him worry about us, we'll find him when we need him," Fenrir said in a lackidazical way as he tooled around the workshop touching things he had a pretty good idea the scientist didn't want touched, all the while working his way over to where Romulus and Remus paced around the cage of the other wolf.

Eskevar Fire Cross

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:36 am
Meru cocked her head curious of what fennir was doing "what are doing?" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:27 pm
III appeared nervous-there were other creature here. Sniffing, talking to fast for comprehension, taking away the new companion.... She felt somewhat sick-who were all these new man-beings? What did they want? She quickly noted one figure was leaving the room, with her new feathered friend!
"Waa-WAIT!!" III tried to lop towards the fading being, tring fruitlessly to catch up.

FuzzWolfie

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:58 pm
Saerenna felt more than a little uncomfortable under the suddenly intense gaze of the Turk. It was true that most people from the company, even President Shinra himself, weren't aware of the specifics that went on in these labs. It was that secrecy that allowed them to do things without having to go through mountains of paperwork and the protests people might have. After all...experimenting with the very lives of living things was rather immoral, wasn't it? However, the scientist wasn't about to reveal the things they were doing here so easily. Her nervous gaze was interrupted as her eyes widened and she turned quickly to look at III. It had spoke.... Saerenna had no intention of looking back at the Turk. In fact, she purposefully avoided looking at anyone as she tried to think of something to explain all this. She stood and went over to he altered wolf, placing her hand on it both possesively and calmingly. She cleared her throat as she looked up, wincing when she saw Fenrir pick up something that would be very dangerous if put in the wrong hands. "Eh..please don't touch that." the nervous scientist said, hoping that III's outburst would be dismissed as just an unnoticed sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:41 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir sensed Garm's feelings and began to take stock of the area in a lazy sort of way. " Hey, Dawn, now that you've caught your little.... bird why don't you go on up and find Vaizel. The poor soul is probably still wandering. Have him take you to dinner or something, say I insist. Don't let him worry about us, we'll find him when we need him," Fenrir said in a lackidazical way as he tooled around the workshop touching things he had a pretty good idea the scientist didn't want touched, all the while working his way over to where Romulus and Remus paced around the cage of the other wolf.

"Yeah, we should go find him, he seems a little too overzealous for his own good." Dawn agreed with a small giggle. She blushed a little when Fenrir mentioned a dinner, but nodded nonetheless. She looked at the speaking wolf creature with concerned eyes. "That cage...isn't that too small to allow her room to move?" She asked turning to each of the scientists in turn with an accusing glare.

OOC: Oh noes! Dawn is an animal rights activist what ever shall ShinRa do?  

KiyaraSabel

savanacat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:25 pm
Dahry sat crouched in a closet in the corner of the shinra mansion basement. The lab was filled with people, Hojo was going to kill somone when he came into the room, Dahry was praying it wouldn't be her. She sat with her textbook open and a booklight on, studying what her father had assigned her. Just then, the door opened and in entered one of the last people Dahry wanted to be locked in a closet with. Her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:04 pm
"I just got a severe case of the chills so I'm pretty sure that means your fathers here." Alina provided with a light chuckle, sliding down to sit across the closet from her only daughter. Upon Dahry's resnetful glare, Alina sighed and pulled out her own note book and started scrawling in her usual indecipherable scrawl.  

Tanya Knightmage

savanacat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:37 pm
Why'd you have to follow me in here? There are plenty of other closets, Moth--Alina, and why do you even come down here since you don't want to see Dad? It can't be to steal his research can it?" Dahry spoke angrily, accusing her mother in her most teenger fashion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:49 pm
"WHAT is going on down here!" A voice, pitched in anger, sent a shockwave through the room. "Who is mucking about in my labs?! This is a restricted area!"
Professor Hojo came limping hastily into the room, the picture of fury. "How DARE anyone intrude--godsbedamned..." Hojo stopped midsentence when he saw Alina. "What do YOU want?"  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

Morhighan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:04 pm
((I should really join this RP so that I can get out of Hojo's labs. Poor, little, expereiment me. can you guys think of anyway to start including me in here? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:50 pm
savanacat
Why'd you have to follow me in here? There are plenty of other closets, Moth--Alina, and why do you even come down here since you don't want to see Dad? It can't be to steal his research can it?" Dahry spoke angrily, accusing her mother in her most teenger fashion.

LifeStreamInMyVeins
"WHAT is going on down here!" A voice, pitched in anger, sent a shockwave through the room. "Who is mucking about in my labs?! This is a restricted area!"
Professor Hojo came limping hastily into the room, the picture of fury. "How DARE anyone intrude--godsbedamned..." Hojo stopped midsentence when he saw Alina. "What do YOU want?"

The gaze with which Alina met her daughter's was a sad and hurt look. Then the woman closed her eyes, stood and opened the door to leave the closet, with one last look to her child. "Take care of yourself Dahry, and try not to let yourself become so cynical..." No sooner had she closed the door behind her than Hojo addressed her in what was his usual fashion nowadays. Alina straightned and pushed her over-large glasses up her nose and responded in an acid tone. "I am on vacation, and do I need your permission to visit my only daughter?" Brushing her hair back she turned back once more to Dahry. "I'll be staying at the inn." She informed her invitingly, and then left not even sparing a look for her former lover.

OOC: Ooh, drama talk2hand  

Tanya Knightmage

savanacat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:08 pm
Dahry came out of the closet as the door closed behind Alina. She sent an angry glance at said door, and turned to irate father. With an inward wince, she proclaimed loftily, " The maker of this 'mess' is your lab assistant Saerenna." As Hojo glanced toward Saerenna, she then informed him with the air of a saint, " I have done all you asked of me father, my homework is done and I have fully catalogued your latest samples of ...The specimen." She waited hopefully for some praise.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:17 pm
Saerenna looked absolutely mortified at the appearance of Hojo when everything was in such dissarray. If possible, her expression got worse when Dahry appeared from her hiding spot and promptly put all blame on her. "What? I...." she looked around, hoping to find some hole on the ground that could swallow her up or something similar. Seeing none, she gulped and looked back up. "My apologies, Professor Hojo. But, you see, only one of these guests was actually invited. Somehow a mutant chocobo got in here, and it's owner came looking for it and then the Turks showed up, and they're ShinRa employees, so I can't exactly throw them out, and I brought the Soldier here because we let III out of it's cage as a reward because," Here she paused to take a breath after saying that all rather quickly in an attempt to save her own hide, "It TALKED, Professor." she ended, thinking it best to end on a good note, rather than a bad one.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out