Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image
Sarah shook her head. "No. It's too dangerous even with one gun" she told Mizu and pulled him away from the window. Sarah looked at Rebecca. "Right, good idea. but be quick, we never have a safe place for long anymore..." she said. She looked aoutside. "If they don't hurry i'll go out and get them." she says  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:20 pm
(night everyone)  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

"I agree they are takening a while. I better get started." I went to the back as I pulled out some of my supplies and started working on the two bullets.
"How interesting?" I muttered to myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 pm
((I will reply tomorrow ok, i'm going to wait untill everyody else is on. Or atleast untill someone other than me posts.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 pm
(I agree tomorrow is the weekend anyways. Well good night everyone)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 am
lasean watched rebecca. he looked down at a gun he found when he got seperated from everyone. it had stars written on it and he had picked it up for no particular reason he figured more guns for everyone. he set it down and winced as he felt he had reopend a stitch.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Sarah smelled the faint scent of blood. She turned to Lesean. "Careful!" she said, "you opened your stitches!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 pm
mizu remained quiet, and did not move  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
`Bad Company`

Zandre went to the back of the tanker and looked at Rebecca. "Do you know what your doing?" he asked solemnly. Zandre knew chemicals and the ones she was working with worked familiar. "Wait a minute..." He grabbed them from Rebecca looking at them. "I freaking made these!"

User Image
*The Outsider*

Leon looked at Sarah. "What do you know about Los Illuminados." He needed to find out whatever anyone knew. The more they knew, the safer they'll be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

As Steve neared the outside of the base, he suddenly felt something hit him hard on the chest, making him collapse on the floor. He was clutching his head and it felt like it was ripping apart. NO!!! NOT NOW!!! he screamed, as searing pain shot up all over his back, and black veins started to pop out on the sides of his skull. His eyes were going red, his back was starting to form spikes. His body was contorted as if in torture, and his chest was heaving because of his labored breathing. Memories started to flood back to him, back when he turned into a mindless monster... NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE THAT AGAIN!!! KILL ME PLEASE!!! SOMEBODY!!!  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 am
User Image
Sarah looked at Zandre "Atleast you can tell us what they do and how they will affect us." she says. Sarah then looked at Leon, "Not much. Sorry, but i know i've heard that name somewhere." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image

I looked up at Sarah and Kurama and then to Zandre.
"If you wanted them all you had to do is ask and yes I know what I'm doind I'm not stupid. I just reverse the bullet chemical compound but if you would please educate us about your so call bullets." I said sarcastically not in the mood to deal with jerks as I walked over to Kurama and looked at his ear.
"Yup you opened it again but that's ok. Hold still ok." I smoothly cleaned Kurama's ear and restiched it up as I cleaned the blood away from his ear.
"There you go. Be a little more careful ok?" I smiled as I turned and heard something.
"I think Steve in trouble I just heard him scream. The Los Illuminados is loacted in a village with infected people but they are much smarter then the zombies we are dealing with." I told Leon before I got out of the tanker.
"Maybe I should go check on him." I took off running back into the base as I slide between two guards legs and shot both in the head as I was looking for Steve.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image
Sarah got up and followed Rebecca. She reloaded her guns and stayed by her side. She shot a few more guards. Two in the head and one in the heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

"I finally put the pieces together Sarah. The Steve Burnside that we are helping is the Steve Burnside Claire was talking about. If I remember correctly Claire said that Alexia injected him with the Veronica Virus just like have it except his body reacted to it differently then mine."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
"Ok, good." she said a guard aimed at them. Sarah smirked and pulled out her knife from her garter on her leg. She chucked it at the head of the guard. "Oh, throwing-knife-headshot!" she said and pulled the knife out of his skull and twirled it in her fingers. She went back to Rebecca. "Ok, so it's the same person, veronica virus, yeah yeah yeah. We need to get him quick before we can't leave." she said.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff