Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:47 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22179755 For Fenja.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:21 am
*stalks your other SoA for plots*  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 pm
Boudaihobbit
*stalks your other SoA for plots*

We had talked about flinging Kuon with your grey girl but they're a bit of a weird color match. xD

Do you have any other ideas? *totally open for anything*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm
I have to admit, I do like Kuon, (i love his colors!)! i wish i had another girl! I only have six SoA and only three of those are lions, the others are cheetahs, and two of those lions are girls, so I don't have much to work with sweatdrop , but I'm just looking for plots for my lions

Right now, I'm looking for cubs for Busara (the first one), because the whole reason that she joined her pride was so that she could raise a family within the safety of a pride, but the pride isn't structured in a very male friendly way and mates are discouraged, so I'm just looking for flings for her. I might have found someone to fling her with for now, but she's always open

Ishara is up in the air, I'd like to find a mate for her at some point, and maybe fling her for cubs, but I'd also like for her to go on an adventure in the rogue lands since she's never been out of her pride's lands

Also, my boy Imarogbe is about to grow and go out on his quest, and I plan to keep him in the rogue lands through his entire adolescence, and maybe a little into his adulthood, so that he can get some life experience and meet others outside his pride (and get some girls to bring home!)

So, in a nutshell, that's what I'm currently after, so a lot of what I'd like is general RP for all of them in case you're looking to up someone's RP count  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:30 am
Boudaihobbit

Ishara can always play with my PL lions - she already met Akairo and Mheetu - especially if she gets involved in that plot Moon is planning. xD

Little Ima can meet all sorts of characters in the rogue lands, a have a very diverse group - only one female and she just grew to juve though. I have mostly males for some reason... I also have 2 adult girls in the U'W and one adult male looking for girls in the rogue lands. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:15 am
U'W addition!

Careful, it might be too hot to handle! 8D

User Image  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 pm
So. A'asifa Ramliya (one of Ilyas' sons) should meet your Raja-cub.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm
Oh definitely. We should start it quickly before it gets pushed into our to-do list. xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Meeting for Samawati? Dikende is an arrogant little brat that thinks lions are beneath her. I don't want her killed or seriously injured, but I'd love it if she met a big scary lion to put some fear into her. XD I don't mind if she gets roughed up a bit either.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 pm
Christopher Johnson
User Image

Meeting for Samawati? Dikende is an arrogant little brat that thinks lions are beneath her. I don't want her killed or seriously injured, but I'd love it if she met a big scary lion to put some fear into her. XD I don't mind if she gets roughed up a bit either.

Oh, I love it.

He won't hurt her, really. He's kind of learned his lesson on that departement and she's pretty young and... a girl. Ridiculously enough, even if she's a hyena that makes a difference for Samawati. xD
He will try to give her the scare of her life though.

Do you want me to start?  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 pm
I can start! XD I'm going to bed right now but I can post something up tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:45 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22216777

Here, started something up!  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:04 pm
May I bother you for a JRP? o: It could give Sata a chance to stretch his skills, as well. Alunta and her father still need one. Since she's the typical, curious and playful cub, I can easily see her getting lost in the unfamiliar territory and her father needing help to locate her. Alunta doesn't often seem to think about her actions as a cub very well.

Only problem is, I don't own her father and who does is really busy with school. I may log her responses in my own posts when I reply, just to make it easier.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 am
Hoshi Lockhart
May I bother you for a JRP? o: It could give Sata a chance to stretch his skills, as well. Alunta and her father still need one. Since she's the typical, curious and playful cub, I can easily see her getting lost in the unfamiliar territory and her father needing help to locate her. Alunta doesn't often seem to think about her actions as a cub very well.

Only problem is, I don't own her father and who does is really busy with school. I may log her responses in my own posts when I reply, just to make it easier.

Sure!

We can do it like that. But if you want it to go faster we can just rp the two of us. My boy could be looking for a lost cub in the jungle and she turns out to be your girl. Whichever you prefer really. =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am
If only. D: They're pride contest wins, so they both need one. He's heading that way on purpose and makes more sense if they're done at the same time. Since Alunta's not so independent that she's broken off from her father and traveling alone.

Ice said she's willing to try AIM RP'ing. Or we could...Just add Kuvak into the end of it? Perhaps someone heard of a lost cub somewhere and they can meet up with Kuvak at the end, because Alunta's not sure where she last saw him? That way, all the fun stuff is done and we're just waiting on a conclusion. 8D
That or a second RP where she gets lost, again? xD I can see that. Strange new world, she'd want to explore it.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff