Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker smirked. "Well I hadn't intended for her to lose her memory. That was just an added bonus," he said, chuckling.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

{{Haha, he's so evil. xd }}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Sidney looks over too him. "You son of a b***h!" she said, as she run towards to him, and then waved her hand, sending Wesker flying into a wall, with her telekinesis, she held her head, as she wasnt used to it. "Oh, God.." She said and looked over too him. "You are going to get it!" she said and grabbed her pistol, aiming over too him.  

Mini Tsukino

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Once he was on his feet again, he was standing in front of her. He grabbed her gun and yanked it out of her hand, crushing it in his hands. He dropped the gun and grabbed her neck, glaring at her. "You picked the wrong person to mess with," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:51 pm
Sidney tried to struggle from the grabbing, she grabbed his hands, as then she, waved her hand once again, moving a chair flying towards Wesker. "Ah!" she said, as she backed away from him, she looked over too him. "What?! You think, you are soo strong?! You think, you are soo Macho Macho, like Alice says? But for your information, You are not! " she looked over too him, coughing.  

Mini Tsukino

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He grabbed the chair as it was about to hit him and threw it at Sidney as hard as he could. It smashed into her. She'd said Alice. So, Alice was here as well. This just couldn't get any better. First Chris, now Alice. He didn't respond to her comments. She was trying to taunt him and he wasn't going to fall for that.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

Sarah was standing now as she watched what happened. When Wesker's hand was around Sydney's neck, she couldn't help but feel sad deep inside herself. "Don't underestimate him." She said looking at Sydney. She said the facts straight.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:04 pm
Sidney looked at the chair, as she felt in the ground, she glanced over too Sarah. "Saraah...." she said, as she grabbed her neck. "This boy is strong.." she said. "...You..have to let her go...!" She said, some of her tears coming out of her eyes, but then wiped it away. "Sarah..its me.. Sidney! Please! you have to know something about me!.. You have to know who i am, dont be working for this pathetic power hungry Jerk!" she glanced over too Wesker.

Alice starts to run with Crimson as she spots Chris, fighting some Experiments, she run towards one, as she grabs her knives, and then slashed them over too the Experiment, it was getting up, Alice then run over too it, as she made a flip, kicking the experiment, with her right leg, and then kicking it again with her right leg, making a back flip, sending it flying. She looked over to an electricity wire, as she threw her knive over too it, making the wire, go to the experiment, electrifying him. "Where is The others?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Don't waste your breath, she doesn't know who you are," Wesker said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked over to Alice. "Sydney ran off while i was fighting. She said she found where Sarah was at." He said, shooting the experiment in the head after it twitched it's claw. He stopped and face-palmed himself. "Oh, god, She's with Wesker! Sydney just ran off to them! She's going to get herself killed!" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson then listened to Chris, "WHAT, THAT IDIOT! She will kill her self!" He shouted then he transformed, left arm bladed. "Wesker here I come…" He said then when he arrived he laughed. "Wesker, it’s a pleasure to see you finally" He said then he ran towards him punching him on the gut with a lot of force, "Thanks to Akia, I have enough strength to kill you, and when I have a chance I will do my final blow on you." He said and he ran towards him again on demonic Speed, his left and right arm ready to slice him.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Sarah watched. Then she turned her head when another form came in. Mutated no less. He was running at and trying to attack Wesker.Her eyes focused, and her hand quickly unshealthed her katana, which she'd taken from the weapons room not long ago. She stepping inbetween the two, blocking the blow. This man was very strong.She let the pressure push her sword down then pushed it up fast, pushing the blade away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson’s eyes went wide. “How did you see me?” He exclaimed and he walked back a bit. He then watched as the blade of her sword pushed back again. He smirked as it went through his stomach, he laughed and he gripped the blade in his stomach tighter, his arms crossed. “I am complicated, I can not be destroyed easily.” He said and he glared at her. He placed his hand on his back and he slowly pulls it out. His body looked like a red smoke.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Crimson. "I was not intenting to destroy you. Only block your attack." She said.Her eyes watched him pull the blade from his stomach.She didn't intend to make a fatal blow anyways. But this man was strong.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker was about to retaliate and attack the experiment, when Sarah stepped in. She was turning out to be useful after all. He turned his attention back to Sidney.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson pulled out the blade from his back and he dinted it and threw it on the ground. "Yes I guess so, but sadly I don’t want to play games with you. Sarah." He said then he walked towards Wesker. Both his arms turning into blades, now he wished he absorbed Blue’s brain so he can have talons. But sadly he was annoyed so he just killed him.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games