Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris sighed and looked at her. "I don't really know her per se. But my friends do. And here, they need to find her. We have a hunch. Well we actually are pretty sure where she is." Chris walked close to her. "Listen. They know her well. So let's go talk to them about it. "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Sidney rolled her eyes. "What ever, Lead the way." she sighed, as she motioned him, so she can follow him. "Sarah..where ever you are. I hope you are okay... I am going to find you." Sidney said as she thought too herself.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:03 pm

User Image

Chris turned and lead Sydney to where Rebecca was resting and getting treated. He stopped outside. "Rebecca is resting. She was severly injured so it might be best not to desturb her." Chris sighed. "Alright. So from what they tell me 3 months ago, in the desert. Sarah was kidnapped.Also her friend George. By a guy named Matt from Umbrella, ok. Plus a guy named Zandre. Who was traitor to her and Umbrella both. We're not sure what side he's on." He picked up his water bottle again and took a swig. "And Leon, Rebecca, Steve and them, said they'd found where she'd been taken. Here. Africa." He gestured his hands as he spoke. He set the water down. "They believe she's in the Hive. The one stationed about 20 miles from here. We were planning to go get her soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 pm
Sidney rolls her eyes and sighs. "Okay, listen here. Chris. We need a plan, to go over there, Well I dont know, I need to find Sarah, what if something bad happens to her? What if she, gets...Killed. Or turned into Evil! Chris, we must do something... Atleast we can take, all the best members, from here. Too the hive, So we can take the Umbrella down. And .. I can rescue Sarah.."  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 pm

User Image

"Yes i know! But they're hurt." He pushed the tent flap open so she could see Rebecca resting then let it fall. "Alright i understand how you feel." He sighed. "Sydney, we need to make sure our plan works. We can't just go paradng in there, it's Umbrella for christ's sake!" Chris. tried to keep his voice low.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:29 pm
Sidney sighed. "Yeah yeah. I know that. And i am sorry, Its just i want to see my sister.. So badly." Sidney, said as she sat down in the chair, with her hands in her forehead. "Okay, So Chris, what should we do now?"  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:37 pm

User Image

Chris sat down on a crate and sighed. He took another gulp of water and whiped his mouth. "I understand how you feel." He said. "My sister, Claire, we had no contact for the longest time. " He said and looked up at the sky. "I had no idea weather she was dead or alive..." He looked back at her. "Don't worry, we'll get her back for ya'".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 pm
Sidney sighed. "Okay..So, We just wait? Anyways, Chris. If that is your sister Claire, what happend.. Did she got hurt or something?" Sidney said as she looked over too Claire.

Alice was in a motorcycle, as then she made into a stop, she saw a Tent, as it was B.S.A.A headquarters, Alice looked at them, as she made her way into the tent, as she open it. "Hello there." Alice smiled over to them, she cuffed her brown short hair behind her ear.

Sidney looks over to the girl who just came. "Umm, Hello there. Are you new here too or something?"

Alice looks at her and nodded. "No i am not. And who are you..?"

Sidney rolled her eyes. "My name is Sidney.. Sarah's sister."

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:52 pm

User Image

Chris glanced at Claire. "Yeah, a bit. But right now she's really stressed." He said to her. Then he saw...Alice? "Alice. Hadn't seen you in a while." He said with a small smile. He looked at Sydney as she rolled her eyes. "Not everybody knows Sarah here." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm
Alice sighed. "Yeah, i thought you might need a help around here. Especialy, from Rookies.." she looked over too Sidney and gave her a wink, and nodded, as then she looked back at Chris. "Hey.. What happened to Claire?" Alice said as she looked over to Claire, after all Alice and Claire were like bestfriends. "Is she going to be alright.. Was it the Umbrella members?" she said looking at Claire. "How do i know? I have heard, that, there has been alot of attack in the Hive."

Sidney rolls her eyes at Alice. "Pft.. Rookie? Mmhmmm" she said, and then stood up. "Yeah, i just found out. That there have been attacking in the Hive. and that they have my sister, Sarah. Which we need to go find her, when ever there is a plan.."

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:09 pm

User Image

Chris glanced at Claire.Then he looked at Alice. He sighed. "She went iin alone, To try and find the Hive. She got hurt. By some infectected beast of somesort. We got there in time." Chris took a drink of his water bottle. "That was a day or so ago. Other than that, she's just a bit stressed. Rebecca got hurt too, and she's in worse condition."

Chris raised and eyebrow and looked at Sydney. "We HAVE a plan. But we've yet to carry it out." He said and rolled his eyes at her. He looked at Alice. "Our plan was to go save Sarah. Which just so happens to be Sydne]ys older sister here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 pm
Alice sighs. "Okay..When all of them, are okay.. Too go then we go. Well not when they made there Recovery, we just need to wait, for them to be Fully." Alice said and looked over too Chris. "Ahh Chris, You havent changed. Haha." she said as she walked over too him, and sat down next to him. "Okay, Chris, You are going to have, to put me in the details. Is..Wesker, there.. Wait why am i asking this. Ofcourse he will, he never misses no actions out.."

Sidney said as she glanced over too Alice. "Umm, Who is Wesker?" she said, folding her arms, waiting for an response.

Alice looked over too Sidney with a little smile. "He.. is a person, you dont want to mess with. Not when your a rookie." she smirked, and winked at her.

Mini Tsukino

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

"Well those men failed." Drake said leading his group threw the broken wall."To bad they were just a diversion.They followed one of the wounded carried into there room and shot them."So wear is this Claire girl?" He asked one of the doctors after his last words they shot him and continued with the search as the umbrella men guarded the walk way the hooded man and Drake walked along Drake shot every one he seen in a instant as they checked every room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 pm

User Image

"Well Sarah, was kidnapped by Matt, some dude from Umbrella. That was 3 months ago and they've found that she is in the Hive here." He said. Chris reached down and got two water bottles. He handed one to Alice and Tossed one across to Sydney. "She's infected from what they tell me. Strong, good wth a gun. Kind of like you." Chris said to Alice with a smile.

He took a drink of Water. "She's right. Don't mess wth him." He said. Chris sighed. "You're right. He probably is there too."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 pm
Alice raised an eyebrow "Ahh the good old days, with the infection." she sighed. "Well, if she is like me, as if you say so. I might have to meet that girl, one of these day. Well when we rescue her that is." she said as she picked up the water and sipped some of it. "But come on, she cant be that good as me. I mean i have been with this zombie killing, for about 3 years or so. With my buddy Chris eh?" she winked at him, playfully.

Sidney looks at them as she sighs. And grabbed the bottle of water, and drinks some up. "Okay, then. Ima leave you guys to talk.." Sidney said as then she get out of the tent.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff