Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. she looked around and saw a rock. Better than the floor. She thought. She sat down on it and blinked a few times. It was working she was beginning to feel a little better. He'd tossed her a gun. She cought it with one hand and looked at it and smirked. Atleast she wasn't weaponless. It was a nice gun too. She pushed a stray strand of hair out of her face and set the gun in her lap. "Thanks" she said as the virus fought off the sedative.

Then she turned her head to look out at the explosion, well what was left of the Hive. Explosions...it reminded her of somthing...somthing even in her past state, couldn't remember too much about. So she let that thought be. Then she looked at the landscape. It was dry yet had life. A word came up in her head. Africa.She felt a bit better now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He nodded and turned back to see the explosion. His thoughts went back to when he watched the Japan Hive get destroyed by the very woman who was sitting less than a few feet away from him now. He tried not to think of that. He'd just kill her himself. He didn't say anything, waiting for her virus to clear the sedative out of her system.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

Sarah felt better now. She could practicly feel the virus at work. She sighed once her light-headedness went away. She could see straight now. She looked at the destroyed Hive. She could see tiny bodies flying off into the distance from the explosion and made her chuckle and smirk. Yep, she was phsycopath when it came to stuff like that. She didn't mind too much when it was people she didn't like or...Umbrella.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker heard her chuckle, but didn't turn to look at her, keeping his eyes on the explosion. He would kill Zandre for doing this. "You won't get away with this," he said, not caring that Sarah could hear him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed and looked at Wesker. "So, what now?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Now we leave. There's nothing more we can do here," he said without looking at her. A gust of wind blew from behind him, making his coat twist around his legs. He didn't notice. He turned and started to walk away.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

Sarah stood up and took the gun in her hands at her side and followed silently behind him without objection.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker didn't need to look behind him to know that Sarah was still following him. He could hear her footsteps. After about ten minutes of walking, he found what he was looking for. It was a helicopter. There was already a pilot sitting in it, as he'd planned. He'd called for a helicopter while Sarah had been unconscious. He stepped up into the copter, putting on a headset. The pilot started up the helicopter, the blades starting to spin slowly.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

Drake heard the copter start up and sighed."Well I guess no one is here they must have found a ride he smirked.He was about to move when a hunter jumped up he grabbed his gun before noticing it stopped moving."What the?" He poked it as it sniffed Drakes hand it stood there."Maybe it's G." He smirked pointing in a direction and watching as ir jumps off looking then he motions it to come and it does. "Well you will be my main pet now." He said laughing as they both walked around the hunter growling with hunger."Well I will get you something to eat." He said pointing to a zombie.The hunter did not hesitate to rip it apart blood hitting the trees as the moans from the zombie ended and the hunter stood blood dripping from mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

Sarah followed Wesker the whole way. Silent as she walked. Then she saw the helicopter and continued to follow him. Once inside the blades started to spin. She wondered where they were going.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image

Drake Looked around for Chris and the others."Hey Chris! were are you!" He looked to a man limping towards him noticing it was just another zombie the hunter ripped it apart violently.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre emerged from the smoke, somehow alive and with a new appearance. He opened the briefcase that he'd had before and put on the clothes inside. "This is gonna be fun. I'm going to catch you Wesker, cause I'm not done just yet." He said as walked out of the smoke, the light showing a long scar now trailing from his forehead down to his heart. He held his now pitch-black blade and rested it on his shoulder, all guns accounted for as well. He walked up to Drake and looked him in the eye. "I don't believe we've met."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard or what he wishes to be called Crimson Dead was walking around the streets and passing by a few zombies who ignored him and so he grabbed them and threw them on the nearest wall where they died, he watched as survivors fired at him, he dodged it easily and he grabbed his pulled out the Knife In his Swiss Army Knife and he slashed them on the neck and he watched as they fall fell dead to the ground, licking the blood of the knife and so he closed it and shoved it in his pocket. “Nothing can stop me." He said his tone where low and quite scary then he heard an explosion and he walked towards it looking at the survivors from a distance, he pulled out the knife of his Swiss Army Knife and he walked towards them slowly and then he went to the shadows and hides the mark on his neck, which is slowly spreading around his body, if he accidentally eats a human out of urge. “Maybe they need some helping hand." He said then he went towards them. "Thank god a survivor, I’m Richard by the way and you all are?" He asked, his marks were covered because of the sweater he had on. “I been running around, trying to survive from the dead." He told them, his tone was low but wasn’t scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:21 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

The copter flew closer and landed a good distance away from the Hive. Chris jumped out and saw Drake. "Hey, you know anything about this?" He asked pointing to the destroyed hive. Then he saw another, he was about to draw his gun, but it was just another survivor.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image

"Me?No we haven't." He pointed his gun at the two as his hunter jumped down behind him."Now state who you are this hunter wont harm you unless I tell it to."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff