Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:23 am
Me Ermy and S-cat went to Borders, I read almost half way through the new Vampire Hunter D novel, and before that a similar amount of a romance novel featuring a werewolf who could also turn into dogs that was pretending to be a police dog, unfortunately as he put it "The woman of my dreams thinks I'm a dog..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:27 am
LOL!!

I... sat here... and watched Weiss Kruez. I'm already to episode 20 now!! But yeah, yesterday was fairly boring. Though I had an interesting thread discussion about how Naruto is overrated and how there are many more animes worthy of such fandom. xd I really want to watch Spiral now!

And I really do have to go now, won't be back 'til the afternoon....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:29 am
Oh well, I'll get back to coloring my comic then sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:57 am
Ah yes... comics..... and stuffs... actually.

FINALS ARE OVER!!! *runs around cheering* FREEDOM!!! FREE!!!!

........for 3 weeks.... sweatdrop  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:05 pm
*yawns* I got back, then took a nap.... *nod*

Yay for Ermy! I have a job starting in July, and then after that, if I can work an almost full time job until I go off to college, I should have that year of college paid for!! Meaning I won't have to work during school! Yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Hey Nananachan, check out this person's profile, I'm sure you'd like it http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=3444789  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:22 pm
O.O Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh............. heart heart heart heart heart I wish I could see the background better. That's hot. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KiyaraSabel

Sejanus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 pm

... (picks up where Ermak left of)

YAY!! FRIGG`N SUMMER'S HERE! (runs around screaming this)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:29 am
Pretty Sephy background...*pets it*  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:50 am
Heh heh heh.... Pickles.....

User Image
O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the fastest I've ever seen anything download! THe fastest I've EVER seen my computer download at is 230 kb/s eek eek eek eek eek eek eek Wow.... Sorry, just really shocking to be downloading at such a fast pace. It's down to 400 kb/s now. Wait, DOWN TO!?? That's still freakishly fast for my connection. I'm kinda scared....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:06 pm
Saerenna

User Image
O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the fastest I've ever seen anything download! THe fastest I've EVER seen my computer download at is 230 kb/s eek eek eek eek eek eek eek Wow.... Sorry, just really shocking to be downloading at such a fast pace. It's down to 400 kb/s now. Wait, DOWN TO!?? That's still freakishly fast for my connection. I'm kinda scared....

My computer downloads things pretty fast. ^^ I love Spiral. Is episode 4 the one with the red haired guy (Kosuke or something like that...) or the creepy little girl (Ryo)?  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:39 pm
Narahki
Saerenna

User Image

My computer downloads things pretty fast. ^^ I love Spiral. Is episode 4 the one with the red haired guy (Kosuke or something like that...) or the creepy little girl (Ryo)?

The red haired guy. Most unfortunately, that was the last episode I could find. crying crying crying crying So sad!! I want to see more of Eyes! He's so kawaii!!!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:15 pm
On youtube, I stubled across this! It's one of the best parts of any game!!! GO KEFKA!!!! And don't you just love the random conversation in the middle of battle? ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDrWe_Ufa0 FFVI ROCKS!!!!!! I need to go play it some more....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:07 pm
rofl rofl LOL, I just stumbled upon a comment from someone that just made me laugh.
random person
I love anime! It helps me with a lot of my problems.
*snort* I would think that most animes MAKE you have problems, rather than helping them.... I know that Anime certainly messed me up. Not that I regret it!!!!! xd  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games