Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Barry. She nodded. "Well it's the most terrible feeling when you can't even move without his say so." She saud and cracked her knuckles. "And, it's just a simple injection and you've lost your free will. " She said and cracked her neck. Sarah smirked, looking over where Dan went. "You don't need to come to me for every answer. But yes, i think we should. But let's leave him alive shall we?" Sarah said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm
Dan thought Fast he Shifted all his weight to the right side knocking him off Balance like when you put something hevey on one side of an airplane and it spins and spins and crashes well Dan shifts his weight to the left side causing him to miss and knocking his mojo off making his flying strange and messed up and still getting heaver now weighing at 16 tons  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barry agreed but there were no promises on Dans end he was going all out, Ray said alright then and started to run toward the hospitable away from the fight ILL GIVE YOU SNIPER SUPPORT FROM THE ROOF ALRIGHT he yelled waile running through the woods to the roof to snipe when needed, Barry stood there and looked at Sarah then Barry ran in unloading his Revolver ammo to the high up infected one of them hitting Dan in the spikes and ricocheting off to the ground but Barry was to busy reloading to see if the other 5 hit or not  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

However, Kyosuke was much smarter than Dan had thought. He flapped his wings in such a way, that his unbalanced state made him twist, forcing himself out of Dan's grip like a corkscrew. He started to fly upwards, high into the air. High into the clouds. He kept flying before he slowed down, arching backwards so he made a slow, elegant flip in the air, he rocketed down wards towards Dan. Like a meteor from the heavens, he flew downwards as a whistling noise started, like the noise that happens when a missile is approaching. Kyosuke started to get very near the ground and pulled up right before he hit the ground, travelling at high speeds towards Dan. Right before he reached Dan, He flapped his wings, Releasing a Sonic boom from breaking the sound barrier (That happens when you go faster than the speed of sound, something the fighter planes always do). The Sonic boom had the noise of an explosion that would surely stun Dan As Kyosuke slashed at Dan's exposed Abdomen with his sword at this extreme speed.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded and started to run. Untill she was near Dan and under Kyosuke. "Kyosuke stop this!" She yelled at him. She'd try to reason with him first.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:58 pm
Dan stood up pushing Sarah away and closing his wound but not healing cuase he cant do that with his powers on he closed it with spikes and stood up for round to even though he had a fatele wound he yelled to Kyosuke IS THAT ALL YOU GOT IVE TAKEN WORSE! he yelled but really shouldent even be standing when taking a cut that bad his kidneys were showing it was so deep but he kept fighting he jumped up again this time going above him and having spikes come out of his feet going right down on him and by the time Kyosuke noticed it, he was right above him to the point where theres no way he can do anything but move out of the way from the spikes but he fakes him out goes under him and grabs his foot again this time having his spikes climb up him paralizing him in christile spikes  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barry had finished reloading and aimed his gun again now shooting for a target witch can barely move from its position thanks to Dans move shooting all 6 shots 2 of them going over him the other 4 going straight at Kyosuke  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 pm
Ray fired at the same time at Kyosuke from the sniper spot on the roof a large berage of bullets flying all at him 8 shots from the sniper  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke had swerved out of the way from Dan's grab, avoiding his attack as he dodged Barry's attack as well. He then heard Sarah's shouting as his eyes widened, he turned to stare at Sarah. Distracted for a moment, A Sniper bullet tore through his left shoulder, causing him to scream in pain. As he clutched his wound, another sniper bullet went through his right leg, another one going through his side, one going through his left wing, another going through the joint of his other wing, tearing it off as another 2 went through his chest. The final one tore through his remaining damaged wing, sending him falling into the ground as he clutched his numerous bleeding wounds. He fell to the ground with a large thud, bouncing slightly as he lied there, his eyes turning blue again as he slowly breathed, his wounds healing very slowly, too slowly to avoid blood loss.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 pm
Ray fell to the ground and passed out on instinct so he could power down and heal Ray healed fast and woke up quickly Barry joined Ray at Kyosuke's Body trying to stop him from bleeding to death but not bing of any help Ray ran over trying to help also not being able to help eather Barry stopped wasting his time and started to prey for his soul to pass on to the next life peacefully giving up hope  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Kyosuke get shot multiple times because he was distracted at her. Once he was down she walked over and knelt by him. She thought he'd be back to normal now...he didn't seem so evil at the moment. "Kyosuke...what happened?" She asked..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke weakly opened one blue eye as he said, "Meh.... The virus had its hold on me from the moment Dan attack us.... I don't know why, but I have feelings for you like a sibling... Perhaps its because you look like my dead sister..." He said, his wound healing slowly as he said, "Barry... stop praying, get the bandages from my pockets and help me patch myself up." He said weakly.

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Kyosuke. So she was like a sister to him? And he snapped because she was hurt. By Dan. "Wow...thanks" She couldn't help but be a little flattered. She looked like his sister? Well she probably couldn't have normally, but...her appearence had changed due to whatever they did to her at the Hive. "We should get you inside before the blood attracts a horde."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Barry looked at him and said right as he stood up and got the bandages from the medikit in his belt and patched him up nicely and apologized cause he forgot he could heal rapidly and he thought he was dead  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:27 pm
Dan picked him up being the strongest one there and followed Sarah who lead them into the building Dan feeling bad for what he did but it was justified to protect the innocent he told himself  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games