Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Out of nowhere, Daisy disappeared from Cameron's side. "What- I-" he said, not finding the words to say. He shook his head slightly at Gracie before jogging after Daisy to see if she was alright. "Hey, what happened?" he asked, following behind her until they reached the tree. She spoke quietly, so he didn't hear the sentence she mumbled. Was the girl upset, angry, or just needed some time to herself?

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: What did I do to her? WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Cameron, Not Daisy...
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked at Cameron, smiling lightly at his confused expression. She turned back to Daisy, her eyes twinkling. She frowned when she wasn't there. She felt a twang of guilt. She went to go find the girl, "Hey, I'm sorry, but when people say or do something to me, they better expect something back. All I did was try to talk to Cameron, then left when I thought I interupted. Then you shot me a dirty look, after I left you alone. Is it because I'm a muggleborn? I'm sure you wouldn't have done that to Gracie."She said plainly. Caitlin walked away from tbe girl, returning to her spot in line.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

From where Nerissa was, she could hardly make out whether anyone had noticed her. They were all talking loudly, laughing, saying hello to each other. The noise traveled over the water's surface to her ears and she found herself floating slowly towards them, eager to hear their conversations. While she wasn't extremely well versed in their language, she still understood a few words here and there and could make out the general idea of their conversations.

Excited to listen more clearly to their conversations, she submerged herself under the surface, gliding through the water to be a safe distance away from them, yet close enough to listen to them. Nerissa once again lifted her head from the depths of the lake, slightly behind one of the boats. It helped her feel more at ease. It protected her somewhat from whatever danger these witches and wizards posed.

She poked her head from behind the boat, wondering what sort of things they were talking about. Her heart raced in her chest at the excitement of being so close to these beings. Now, more than ever, she wanted to see them all up close. She wanted to prove that they weren't all that horrible, as her father and people made them out to be.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      and lurking by the Boathouse
                                                      to meet the new students

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle looked at her with a slight smile. He knew now that he had atleast one friend. "I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Kyle." Kyle reached out his hand for a friendly handshake.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I am just a screwup and strange like most people said I was.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy sat by the tree and looked at Caitlin when she walked over to her, but before she could get a word in the girl turned and left. As she watched Caitlin walk away she saw Cameron and looked away so he wouldn't see how puffy her face was."Yeah I'm fine just everything brought back memories of New York,"she said behind her sobs.All the teasing when the block found out my family was wizards, she thought to herself as she shuttered at the thought. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie watched Daisy walk away with tears in her eyes. "Woops.." She trailed off. She felt bad now. She was tough and brave, and she loved drama, but she didn't mean to make the other girl cry, she thought she was tougher than that. She grimaced and was about to walk over when Cameron went over to her. "I'll apologize later." She said.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle was nodding her head at Ada when the mermaid suddenly disappeared under the water. "She's gone." She said slightly saddened. She couldn't see behind the boat the mermaid was hiding behind and so she assumed the mermaid had swam back to her underwater home. She looked at Ada. "I love magical creatures." She said simply.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell had to rub her temples with her fingers because of a slight headache this drama was causing. All because of a boy they'd only known a few hours! Gah! But, she was at fault as well for getting caught up in the moment, and now that other girl, Daisy, was crying making her feel even worse. She pulled out a spare handkerchief from her small messenger bag and walked over to her nervously handing it to her. "I'm sorry if we've made you feel bad, it was just...spur of the moment if that makes you feel better...or worse." she grimaced at her lack of tact. "Anyway, here. I'm sure you would't want to ruin your pretty clothes with any more tears. And besides, this is only our first night. I'm sure they'll be plenty more chances at that guy, or another. Have you seen the higher years?" Nell giggled softly trying to make the other feel better and thinking of a certain third year Ravenclaw she had seen. Before returning to her spot she made sure to give a small bright smile "By the way, my name is Chantale Ellis but I mostly prefer Nell. Just in case we see more of each other, which I'm sure we will." with that said she ran back in line with her new friends and waited for their sorting.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose and Cailin
Thoughts: Aww, we made her cry!
Omaigosh..cutie Ravenclaw~

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked back to see Caitlin running after them, trying to apologize to Daisy as quickly as she could. What did being muggleborn have to do with it? he wondered, not knowing that Daisy and her family had a problem with muggles. Why did Caitlin apologize? Wasn't it Gracie's fault? He thought he finally understood girls at least a little bit, but unfortunately, that was never going to happen. When Daisy spoke, her voice sounded muffled from the tears. Cameron immediately realized the first year was crying, for not only girls sounded like this when they cried, but boys as well. Feeling awkward, he stood there, unsure whether or not he should ask about New York. He figured it was a bad idea in case the girl continued to cry harder. The sorting could start at any moment, so it wouldn't be good if the whole school knew Daisy as the girl who cried on her first day.
During the awkward silence, another girl came over. Who was she? Cameron hasn't had a chance to speak to her yet. Wait, what did she say? he questioned himself when Chantale said there will be plenty more chances at that guy. Who did she mean? Cameron didn't understand that Daisy had any feelings for him because they had just met. He continued to stay quiet until the girl went back to the group of first years.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Blah

OoC: (())

Raiden watched the other students from afar. Man, what drama this was something she didn’t want to be apart of, but she hoped that Caitlin was okay. She seemed to like the boy that they called Cameron, but that was just Raiden’s dense estimate of the scene. She shook her head, wow these people had barely met and they were already fighting. Maybe she could help smooth things over, but not until she grasped the situation a bit more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: What did I do to her? WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Cameron, Not Daisy...
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin sighed, looking down. She had already ruined a potential friendship. But was it really her fault? Daisy was the one he started it. And it was worse that Cameron felt bad for her. Cameron..He was going get mad at her. She sighed, somewhat upset with herself. She had been brave, for a little. Caitlin ruined a day on her first day of school. She hadn't even been sorted yet! She found a large rock, big enough she could kick it like a ball. She practiced a few moves, step overs, cuts, pull backs. Caitlin sighed, kicking the rock into the lake.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese hadn't noticed she was standing all by her self by one of the boats. She set her bags down and sat on one of them. She brought her knees to her chest and mumbled to Miya, "I'm tired, I just want to sleep right now... Though the excitment I will be in once we enter and get sorted will sure wake me up... I hope.." Miya replied with a cute meow that made Anneliese. Anneliese looked up at daw a little crowd over by a... Tree maybe? She sighed and laid her chin on her arms which were holding her legs.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Excited, nervous, bored
With // Alot of first years, Daisy and Cameron
Location // The Lake/Boat
Theme // Big City Dreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I will be fine.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy quickly stood up and wiped her eyes with the handkerchief that Nell gave her."I will be fine I just don't have good luck with muggles, no offense,"she said not trying to be mean."I was always teased in New York,"she said as she started to walk over to Cameron. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amazed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is so cool...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada frowned when the mermaid disappeared, but after a second, noticed the dark shadow moving in the water. "No, look, she's moving that way!" She watched as the shape moved behind one of the boats. She giggled a little, sort of excited about the small secret they were sharing. It didn't seem like anyone else had noticed her, so it was like Ada and Michelle and the mermaid were existing in their own little world. She wondered if she'd seen them watching her... maybe that was why she'd left, though. Maybe she was afraid. "I've always wanted to see a mermaid. They're so... I mean, I don't even know. They're beautiful, and... I just love to swim. The idea of getting to live underwater is so cool!" When Ada had been very little, she'd asked her dad to transfigure her into a fish. He'd laughed and said she wouldn't enjoy it as much as she thought she would. But, she'd always sort of wanted to do it anyway.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked back towards the rest of the first years with Daisy. Without saying one word, he listened to everything the girl was saying. "I know the feeling," he added when the brown haired girl admitted to being teased when she lived in New York. As they walked back in quite a bit of silence, Cameron had some time to think. I can't believe Grace didn't say sorry, he thought, trying to keep his anger about it from showing. The closer they got to her, the more Cameron had trouble keeping quiet.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I will get through with it.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy grabbed Cameron's hand to make him stop for a minute. She looked at him and knew she had to tell him that she started it because she thought Caitlin was going to take her chance away from her to get close to him."Um Cameron....the reason why we were fighting was because I thought Caitlin liked you. I gave her a look to try to tell her I liked you and to back off, but they jumped at me. I have had this done to me before, but it was when some muggles found out I was a wizard,"she said without crying surprisingly. Daisy sighed and knew that Cameron would probably be mad at her. I mean they did just meet and it was rude of her to do that to Caitlin. She then looked at Caitlin and was going to apologize when she got back over to her, but she still need to talk to Cameron. 

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games