Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
The One I Love Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Sam, her vision no longer spinning. There was still a horrible blur and now a headache, but she figured she would be alright. She cuddled into Sam, feeling bad. "You dun have ta carry me.... I can walk..." she said, looking at him. It wasn't hard to tell he was in pain, but she wasn't well enough at Healing to help him. Not that she would try, unable to see her wand....

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: Girlfriend time.

He grunted and said, "It's alright. I've got you," he lied, his ribs straining. "You're still dizzy. I can see it." He reached the other side of the bridge and stopped, leaning against the wall. "See? I can carry you."

Out Of Cookies: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked, hearing the strain in Sam's voice. "L-liar! I can hear it. Which means you shouldn't be carrying me! Samuel! You'll hurt yourself!" The young girl sounded overprotective of her love, and it was true. She hated that he was hurting over her, particularly when it was her fault. She didn't struggle, however, not wanting to cause him more pain. She couldn't stand to think she had done this to him.

Wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam sighed, then chuckled and cracked her his famous grin. "Maybe I fibbed a little. I'm a little tired, but I can carry you." After he had caught his breath, he continued to carry her.

Out Of Cookies: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sighed. There wasn't much she could do against Sam's stubbornness. "Fine. If you need to rest just tell me," she said, giving up. She cuddled into her boyfriend, trying to take up as little space as possible.

Wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

He nodded and stepped over the treshold, out of the bridge proper. "Will do Princess," he said with a smile. Though his ribs hurt, seeing Remy cuddled against him made him smile, and that gave him more strength. With a huff, he started off towards the common room.

Out Of Cookies: {Exit}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:37 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dusk had long since fallen, and the blanket of black crept across the sky to shroud everything in its wake. He lounged against the edge of the bridge, his crystal gaze staring down at the clock tower courtyard where’d spent the better half of his week there with his cousin during the practices. The first day of classes had gone on and on and on, and he felt almost helpless. He didn’t have Gracie in class, except Astronomy, and that just wasn’t enough.

What’s worse, his mother was starting to get all too suspicious—what with his disappearing late all night during the summer, and then being knocked out during just the try outs—she knew something was up… He only wondered how long until she knew, until everyone knew. Some of them had their suspicions, yes, one of which, he was sure was Marina—that girl was just too smart for her own good.

Idly, he glanced down at his silver wrist watch and sighed as the minutes ticked on. He hoped that the Ravenclaw he’d talked to would pass the message along, and that Gracie would show up… soon….

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Oh so laid back
In the Covered Bridge
Approximately ten o’clock at night
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie walked quietly through the dark. She had been spending every waking moment of hers either visiting professors, talking to professor Moreau, or pouring over text books and teaching herself. Being able to teach herself things easily, was coming in handy since she could no longer attend almost all of her classes. With a small sigh, she quickly braded her hair down her back, before continuing to walk. She was taking a break from her studies only because a young first year had told her that Dominic wanted to see her. A smile drifted onto her lips when she spotted her favourite Slytherin and crept silently up behind him. "Boo." She whispered, before sliding hers arm around his waist and hugging him. She missed him dearly. One class with him just wasn't enough time with him. She smiled and nuzzled against him, glad to at least finally be near him again.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:52 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

The sound of rain pelted against the rooftop and rolled down against the rafters of the rickety old bridge he found himself lounged against. It was a corner of the school where no one ever traverses, he only thought it fitting for them to meet here, to look out on the world at the top of Hogwarts castle bridge. Standing on the top of the world before it all crumbled down beneath him… Inevitably… Inevitably…

Pitter, patter, pit pat pit pat, pitter patter, the rain dropped down and he leaned forward against the railing, his back facing the walkway. He hadn’t heard the flutter of air sifting gently around silent feet as a cold presence startled him from behind. Her voice, soothing, still made his muscles jump and tense. He’d never get used to this, will he? A bright and wide smile grew and reflected the soft moon through the gentle shower of rain blanketed the skies as he turned around to rest his back against the railing and seize his robust arms around her waist.
”There you are, what took you so long?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Oh so laid back
In the Covered Bridge
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie giggled as he jumped. She found way to much entertainment in sneaking up on him. Especially now that it was so easy to sneak up on him. She smiled as his arms curled around her. "The silly little first year you sent to find me took forever I suppose." She said with a shrug. She had come as soon as she found out he was waiting for her. She looked up at him with bright blue eyes. "I heard you got knocked out during try outs." She said, her lips creasing into a frown out of worry for him. It was one part of this whole vampire thing that she really just didn't like. She couldn't watch him play anymore. She couldn't cheer for him, or run to him when he got hurt. But then again, she was starting to realize there was a lot of things she couldn't do anymore, but also a lot of things she could do that she had never imagined in her wildest dreams. Her world had been spun upside down that night last year. 

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:31 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His smile lingered teasingly as she sifted into his embrace, sending small chills down his spine from such soft, frigid flesh melting against his own. He’d hardly waited for her to even finish her explanation before he leaned down and his lips enraptured her own in a gentle, dominant kiss; he’d waited so long enough to have her in his arms again. Smiling, he caught his breath and then, well, she’d apparently gotten word of what happened during try outs. He shrugged his shoulders, suddenly hyper aware of the bandages still nestled around his wrist that had been broken in two almost days before and now only left a hideous bruise and healing gash.
”It was nothing, really, just sprained my wrist a bit is all,” he lied, and his heart didn’t miss a beat.

”Besides, if I have any hope of going professional, I’ll need to get used to a little pain here and there.” He shrugged his shoulders once again, his thumbs caressing small soft circles in her lower back as a gentle massage. ”Which reminds me—what do you want to do? You know, when we leave Hogwarts…?” As soon as he’d asked, however, he’d regretted it in an instance. What can vampires do for a living, anyway? Nervous, he chewed on his tongue and his heart spiked—

He’ll never get used to this, will he?

╔═══════════════════╗
Oh so laid back
In the Covered Bridge
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie let her eyes slide closed for the moments when his lips were pressed against hers. Her fingers clung to his shirt, and stayed there when he pulled away to breathe. She really should keep in mind that even though she didn't need to, her Slytherin did in fact still breathe. She frowned but sighed and nodded. "At least you didn't break anything." She said simply. She smiled at him slightly and tilted her head. Until right then, she hadn't realized just how much Quidditch meant to him. "I didn't know you wanted to play professionally." She said quietly.

She leaned up and kissed his cheek gently, relaxing her grasp on his shirt as she did so. She blinked in thought at his question, her mind getting slightly distracted by the soothing circles his hands were making on her back. She hummed. "I dunno. I've kind of always wanted to be a professor, or a chef. But a chef would be kind of weird.... seeing as I don't really.... eat anymore." She shrugged and nuzzled against his chest. "I figured, I'll figure it out when the time comes that it's necessary." She said, her words slightly muffled by her face being pressed against his chest.

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:54 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Chuckling, a bright smile became a luminescent beacon, slithering into a smirk as he shined down on her.
”There’s a lot you don’t know about me,” he haughtily declared, she could practically hear the smirk that was resonating past his lips as he spoke. Any dismay that she had displayed for him, any remorse or guilt, anything, that had to do with the bout of pain and that little white lie; he ignored it completely, just, simply blocked it out. He focused on the laughter, on the smiles, and the kiss that she’d graced him with before cradling into the crook of his neck.

”…But you still can eat, right? I mean… if you wanted to?” He’d always had so many questions, so many that he knew he should never breathe aloud. So many he was too scared to breathe. There were days where he’d drift off in class, thinking, just thinking. Even if he could, somehow, convince his parents to let him have his way, how could they? What social status could be kept, other than the night life she’d be subjected to…

And it was weird, because he’d never thought of it before, but during Charms, he’d pondered the oddest realization. Gracie would never be able to bear any children, she’d stay young, a teenager forever, while he grew older, and older, and weaker… She’d outlive him, she’d outlive them all.

Then there was that selfish part of him that had pondered what it would be like, to be a vampire….

But he’d never, no, he’d never be able to live in peace, and everything he’d ever loved would be taken from him.
”Sounds like my kind of plan,” Dominic mustered a small smile and laugh, holding her head down against his chest, so that she couldn’t see the worry glowing in his crystal eyes. ”So….

“Does your family know? I mean… you did tell them? Right?”
He blinked as the thought had dawned on him for just about the hundredth time since she’d told him so hesitantly.

╔═══════════════════╗
Oh so laid back
In the Covered Bridge
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie blinked at his cocky smirk and rolled her eyes. "Maybe for now... but I'll find out all your secrets Dom." She whispered, a smirk of her own dancing onto her lips. "I never back down from a challenge." At that, she giggled and tickled his sides playfully, before sliding her arms around him to rest comfortably in his arms. At his question she shrugged but nodded her head. "Yeah. I can still eat if I want too. It kind of just tastes like... cardboard though." She was going to lift her head to look up at him, but felt his figners weave through her hair, cradling her against his chest, and just sighed wistfully and nuzzled against him again. At his next question she froze, her body stiffening. She licked her lips and slowly shook her head, afraid to look up at him now, afraid to know his reaction to her family not knowing. "I stayed in Hogsmeade all summer... I was going to write to them. Tell them everything... but I was scared.... and...." She trailed off, trying to coalesce her thoughts. She chewed on her lip, and winced as sharp teeth broke through the skin. She reached up to wipe blood away from her lip, still trying to figure out her words. "And my family is already dealing with so much... I didn't want to force.....this..... onto them as well." She finished lamely, blinking bright blue eyes up at him, wondering if he would be mad at her for not telling her uncle and cousins. By the time she had looked up at him, the cut on her lip, created from her own teeth, had healed over.

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:19 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He could feel the cold, static sweat worming down his back leeching on as the creeping realization dug him hollow. He eyed her carefully through narrowed lids, wary, just wary. A lone little moth ripped through the cocoon and bustled in his chest, he could feel it fluttering it with his anticipation, with his worry, nestling in close to the demons that plagued him, their ironclad claws tearing into his throat, slicing incisions here and there in his vocal chords. He should have known this, all of this, but a little part of him couldn’t be snuffed out by the darkness, and it kept praying, that maybe….
”Grace, you need to tell them.” There, he’d said it, he’d done it once, at least—no one could tell him he didn’t; he tried.

He tried…

Just not very well at all.
”But I can’t make you…. And I can understand why, I suppose, but that’s what family’s for, ye’ git. Working through things together,” he sighed, visibly crumbling under the weight of stress bouldering upon him. He did his best to shut all this out though, to lock it all away behind a door and a key.

”Anyway, I’m sure it won’t be too long before some blundering prefect finds us; the hell do you do every night after hours?” He gestured her to follow him with the smallest tilt of his head, his fingers gently caressing her cheeks, never noticing the faintly lingering wound that healed and fleshed over her lips, and he never felt it either, as he dived down for the faintest of kisses and took her hand, leading her through the intrepid covered bridge.

╔═══════════════════╗
Oh so laid back
In the Covered Bridge
Approximately eleven o’clock at night
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash