Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:18 pm
Jericho walked up to the dog "Leave this to me "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Sarah glared at Jericho. "You're kidding? That thing has acidic blood. It's practically all blood!" She groaned and looked at Jericho and George. "I've shot that damn thing in the head, and it didn't even die then! A group of hunters came along and it ran off though." She said. "And it only listens to one person. Wesker. And i don't think it knows of how Zandre befreinded it anymore either."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:08 pm
Jericho looked at her and laughed " Just get out of here " he said trying to play the hero  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 pm
; Seth Wood ;

User Image

~†~ A gun's a gun. A skull's a skull. ~†~

A quiet rumble was heard out on the streets as a car drove through them. It pushed various, broken-down, rusted cars out of the way, barely scratching the black sports cars gleaming paintjob.

A head could've been seen bobbing about as it bashed by. A girl. Around 17-18 with short blonde hair. The windows were blacked out, but you could slightly see.

~†~ So shut the ******** up, and stop moaning. ~†~

lDelta

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Yeah--No." She wasnt going to run away or let him handle it. "Have you even had any experience with that thing before?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:26 pm
Jericho looked at her then smiled " Yes i have fought these kinds of things and i have fought with wesker "  

shikamaru xxx temari

lDelta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:27 pm
Ooc ; Obtw, don't forgett my post. Plus. Where are you lot. O3o.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

Sarah smirked. "Yeah, so have i. Hell, i was his puppet for a short while even." She said. "I think he still holds a grudge against me for destroying his Hive."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm
Jericho rubbed his eyes then looked at her " I have been tracking him for a long time and i ve fought with him alot more times than you have " he said with a cold look  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm
Ooc ; Have to go in like.... 5 mins.  

lDelta

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Sarah rolled her eyes and went back to shooting at Layna. "I may not have the bigger past with him, but the others here, they do." She said. Claire was standing near them, worried for her brother, she answered. "Sarah's right. Wesker kidnapped me, he nearly killed Chris multiple times, He was Chris' S.T.A.R.S captain, he hurt all of us, and the people we care about." She said.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm
"and its a job that only a few people can do ill stick here and snap that dogs neck if i need to." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Alice looked at everyone in disbelief. "Are you guys really fighting about who has the longest past with Wesker and who's gonna kill Layna? How about we all agree that we all hate Wesker and take her down together?" She said, crossing her arms in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 pm
Jericho looked at the girl as he fired a shot in the air  

shikamaru xxx temari

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 pm
"sounds like a good idea to me." Said George.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff