Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taistar1661

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm
Hello everyone!!!
I'm new here. you can call me Tai.
most of my basic info is on my profile. I usually have a white tail on my avi (ascended demon item) and/or pink ears and tail (kandi kitten item)
I love kitties very much and in the past years I have cosplayed as one.

feel free to check out my profile to learn more about my hobbies / information on me!
Glad to be in the guild! ^_^;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm
Ah, I dont think I've introduced myself here yet~!
So, howdy everyone! I go by Dom around here, and I am a bear-dog thing! I'm 18 and I love video games and food!
Ah, um, I love to meet new people! So feel free to say hi!

Bearbuck

Dapper Carnivore

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 am
Hello I am Brittany
Fursona Name- Savvy
Species-Feline(haven't decided what kind of feline yet)

I am somewhat new to the whole furry thing and am looking forward to diving right in. I am looking forward to getting to know you all. I don't have a profile for my Furry right now, might have one later. any questions you might have feel free to message me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm
hello how are you all . my name is kiara . I am a fun loving friendly l tiger . i been in this guild for ages but ive not really posted much. But im gonna try and change that.
I really like meeting new people and i have loads of hobbies and would really like to find someone who shares them with me. please feel free to pm me if you would like to chat or roleplay and it would be awesome to meet you.
love Kiara

Kiaratiger

Sabia Sheehan

Beloved Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm
My name is Sabia Sheehan, and I am a Blanc de Hotot rabbit. The most basic of information is located on my profile. I am rather shy when getting to know new people but I like to socialize and make people happy. My plush kitty Rupert goes with me wherever I go, because he helps me feel less awkward in social situations.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:07 am
Hello and thank you for allowing me to join the fuzziness. I don't have a fursona, yet, but I'm thinking a snow leopard because their fur is simply beautiful.

I like trying to draw both traditionally and digitally: I got copic markers, airbrush system for said markers, micron pens, Manga Studio EX 4, Intuos 5 tablet and a bit of time on my hands since I'm jobless.  

MahouIkemen

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Coatimundi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:39 am
Hello, I'm new to the guild. My name is Mew, and I am a Bernese mountain dog. As far back as I can remember, I have always been a furry. I believed I was a dog ever since I was a couple years old; walking around on my tip toes, or all fours, and holding my arms almost "t-rex"-like. In 2005 or 2006, I made my first actual fursona. Her name was Mew, and she was a pink cat. This was before I knew what Pokemon was, and I eventually changed Mew into who she is today because I got tired of arguing with people that she wasn't a Pokemon. Mew is a Bernese mountain dog that mews like a kitten. My partial fursuit is currently being made, and so I'm looking forward to that! It's lovely to meet you all. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 am
hello everyone my fursona name is Hazel and she is a cat like being not sure if shes a cat or cat/fox she enjoys reading, surfing and nature. pretty much shes a down to earth. also i'm a none yiffing fur so please don't ask me to yiff cause i wont. also i'm straight and i love to role play and love making friends

this is my fursona if anyone is curious of what she looks like (she was pose to be a surfer but my friend drew the pics and made her look like a hooker. so please don't judge neutral )

User Image  

akira water demon

Generous Werewolf

19,450 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25

insane_ppl_rock

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:57 am
Hello! I'm Ciera and my Fursona is Rena, a red panda. I'm new to both FA and this guild. I've been a fan for some time but been too busy to create my fursona. Now I'm drawing her and, once my new rinter cable comes in, I'll start posting pictures of her soon.

I'm a toon artist and I'm non-yiffing. No yiff please.

Follow me on Twitter! Rum_panda  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:02 am
I'm not new... but I'm back after a *puzzles out some numbers* meh who cares how long break. sweatdrop

soooo........
*waves meekly* I'm back

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Hardstyle Raver Zion

Desirable Lover

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:10 pm
hello to all, name's Dante, but you can call me Zion, which is also the name of my fursona. My fursona is a wolf, kinda cliched i kno, but I love wolves so what better animial.

I'm not a hardcore furry, meaning i don't do fursuites, but i like the art and doing rps. I do non-yiff to yiff (pm just to be more descrete) and I'll do pretty much any kind, girl x guy, girl x girl, guy x guy (this one i don't do cybering, im just not that comfortable with) in any kind of senario really.

I do also have side fursonas, but the wolf is my main one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:07 am
Hello again! I was a member previously, so I suppose that all of the hobbies and interests stated in the past are still applicable. The name's Kati' but I go by Usagi, Usako, Bunny. Which are pretty similar in a sense, they just sound different. But wow. I guess I should go onto my age. One thing that has changed since my last visit! I am now 20 years old! How time flies... Wow.. Anyways! My hobbies are singing, drawing, playing video games, meditation, drum circle, and a whole lot more. I am open to making new friends and I hope to be a nice addition to the guild!

A few things I forgot to mention. Oops! I like to RP. I have a Fursona in the works, I am definitely some kind of Rabbit. I also have found that I have a few characteristics as such. I love carrots, and salads, and many vegetables! Anyways. I do not do the fursuits etc. I am a semi-lit to literate RP'er yet I haven't RP'ed in a long while. Which I hope to end by joining some awesome RP's in the future! ^o^ ~

oxPunkRockAngelxo

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:10 pm
Hello, just call me Loyalty but you can also call me by my fursona's name Katliyn. Katliyn is my fursona, she is a Cat because i just happen to love cats! Katliyn is a princess!. Katliyn is always traveling around and doesnt really stay in the castle much. I really do like to roleplay...i post one to three paragraphs sometimes. Three when im feeling very creative. Well thats all i can really think of right now so bai!!!~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:19 am
Hello Everyone. Don't really know what a fursona is yet but I hope to change that. In any way, my avatar is a white fox/ arctic fox furry because I think that snow is so pretty but because I live in Australia, I've never seen real snow. I also think that the fennec/ artic fox are so cute!

If any body asks why I've got a pegasus, it's because I sort of think of it as a bit like a pet for my avatar and those cloud things on ZOMG aren't much help. The colors of ying and yang are black and white so I tried to make one part of my avatar white and the other black just like ying and yang.

I have not roleplayed in a very long time but perhaps I might change that. Unfortunately I have not thought of a story background or anything of that sort for a roleplaying character but I might sometime in the future.

I am a friendly person and I enjoy meeting new people. Feel free to say hi to me.  

Qwanri

Dangerous Power

Knight_Bloodless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:55 am
Hello My name is Phyruss or Pyrrhus. Either or is fine by me. i am a Vulpes (fox). Sig is what i look like. I have been out of the loop with rping. for quite a while now. and hope to get back into it. not much of a furry as far as life style goes. but my ex was. and kinda want to get back into it so we have something to do together every now and then. and i never really rp as furry so help and guidance would be awesome. I am a purple fox. i am Bi i guess i would say. not sure what else to say. hit me up though. i like talking with people.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff