Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:07 am
(sorry, but im not sure why Seto commented that? sorry im lost sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:50 pm
(Rewrite) Seto nodded, he looked at the box of pieces that had picked up from the basement. He was trying hard to remember certain things, but, it was becoming difficult.  

Arashi Cloud

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:22 pm
(I can't post until oni_kura does... and I'm lost on what you said Arashi...)  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:53 pm
(He's agreeing with going to Yugi's place and also I'm pointing out that they did grab a few pieces of the thing before hauling a** out of the mansion.)  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:18 pm
((ok kool)) Mokuba and then arrived at the game shop and walked in, Mokuba then picked up the phone and looked back at everyone." Ok, any suggestions?" Mokuba asked the group.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:57 pm
"Anything but mushrooms." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:06 pm
Atemu yawned a little, "Olives would be nice..."

/Hitori! Get pepperoni please.../

Atemu nodded, "And pepperoni too..."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:13 pm
(I am sooo sorry i haven't been on. i've been super busy)

Bakura yawned before saying, "Whatever." He was clearly ignoring Atemu, trying to piss him off in anyway possible. Kisara had settled on the floor next to him and was now sleeping peacefully.  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:21 pm
(That's alright...)

Atemu didn't even pay any attention to Bakura at that point, as he didn't really care. He blinked for a few moments, then wandered over to the couch, plomping down on it, and turned on the television. He scanned the channels until he found the Egyptian Channel, then leaned back against the cushions, watching it. Yugi split from him, in spirit form, and sat down next to him.

/Tired Hitori?/

Atemu nodded, his gaze never leaving the screen.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:28 pm
Bakura, tired of doing nothing, began to flick bits of cracker(don't ask where he got them) at Duke, managing to get a few stuck in the boy's thick black hair.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:52 pm
Mokuba ignored the bickering going on with them as he ordered the pizza and then joined them on the couch. Taking a usual spot by Seto.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:33 pm
Seto was sitting there, deep in thought at the moment, trying to figure out what to do about his memories. "If I didn't want to remember, is it actually bad for me to remember?" He questioned out of the blue.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:13 pm
Mokuba turned his attention to Seto" Well..are you saying you dont want to remember? I think it would be better if you did. Even if you werent many other peoples favorite person in the world. I still want my big brother back, I liked you the way you were, though I miss how you use to be before our stepfather, your still my big brother either way." Mokuba replyed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:34 pm
Seto blinked. "Hai, I think I should too, because this is probably the worse feeling I've ever felt, all lost and such."  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:23 pm
(Hate doing this but, Bump!)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items