Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:12 pm
Dalaga Helios
I just joined today and i already lost interest, i can not see anything to do without an opposing side...i mean sure not fighting all the time is fine but without any set goal what is their to do...besides im a little leery of being part of soul society after being the espada lord in other guilds for so long...

You have to be able to create a story, if there is a story to be written, or some sort of plot that is conjured up to keep it alive it will be fine. If it remains how it is going right now...well, it is easy to see as to how it has been going thus far. It will die.
However, I know we have some good story weavers here, I have written with some of them already before. So I am not worried. It may take a little time, but those who stick around will be glad they did.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 pm
Raven62
Dalaga Helios
I just joined today and i already lost interest, i can not see anything to do without an opposing side...i mean sure not fighting all the time is fine but without any set goal what is their to do...besides im a little leery of being part of soul society after being the espada lord in other guilds for so long...

You have to be able to create a story, if there is a story to be written, or some sort of plot that is conjured up to keep it alive it will be fine. If it remains how it is going right now...well, it is easy to see as to how it has been going thus far. It will die.
However, I know we have some good story weavers here, I have written with some of them already before. So I am not worried. It may take a little time, but those who stick around will be glad they did.
Word  

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 pm
OC ReMix
Raven62
Dalaga Helios

Word

Hahaha. Simple, yet decisive and agreeable. xD I like it. hahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm
Well then i suppose i will wait until there is something to do in this guild before i start...i have been roleplaying for to long to not see how this will go if there is not some sort of conflict, if there is no other side then nothing will ever happen and this guild will die, if there is then there will be a reason to be here and invest time in, only time will tell i guess...  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grimm Tempest

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm
Dalaga Helios
Well then i suppose i will wait until there is something to do in this guild before i start...i have been roleplaying for to long to not see how this will go if there is not some sort of conflict, if there is no other side then nothing will ever happen and this guild will die, if there is then there will be a reason to be here and invest time in, only time will tell i guess...

Well put Dalaga but instead of letting time tell y not try suggestions im sure urs will go far  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:04 pm
Dalaga Helios

I'm not surprised a guy thinks conflict is needed to make the guild fun and enjoyable. Indeed fighting is fun, but that is only one aspect of roleplay. True roleplayer finds joy and excitement in all forms of RP, romance, suspense, casualness, day to day, and so on, and so on. Why not give it a try?  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:04 pm
Dalaga Helios
It won't be that long our villain is just slowly appearing  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Dalaga Helios

I'm not surprised a guy thinks conflict is needed to make the guild fun and enjoyable. Indeed fighting is fun, but that is only one aspect of roleplay. True roleplayer finds joy and excitement in all forms of RP, romance, suspense, casualness, day to day, and so on, and so on. Why not give it a try?

Im slightly offended at your comment...i have done all forms of roleplaying, i love all of them except romance since it is a great deal of stupidity outside of the roleplay...i can do it i just wont for bleach roleplays, they unlike others actually require conflict to survive...an apology would be nice -_-  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grimm Tempest

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Dalaga Helios

thats true but in every romance and suspence there is always 2 sides thats wat makes it how it is everything needs 2 things in its view but i understand ur point  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:15 pm
@Dalaga: Sorry? It wasn't intended to offend. I also have to disagree with you. Bleach RP's do not need conflict to survive, not one bit.

@BL: True a lot of things need two, but they aren't always enemies, your wording makes it sound like you are shooting my point down despite saying you understand it.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:16 pm
I DO HAVE A PLAN you just have to be a bit patient. By the looks of things we will be soon able to start. I have a villain he is in your timidst I'm just leaving time for your characters to know each other and for positions to fill before he is unleashed upon you all  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
@Dalaga: Sorry? It wasn't intended to offend. I also have to disagree with you. Bleach RP's do not need conflict to survive, not one bit.

@BL: True a lot of things need two, but they aren't always enemies, your wording makes it sound like you are shooting my point down despite saying you understand it.

Well in most suspense there r just conflicts and in romance there is an eternal conflict like love and the thoughts the character has about the person they like
(not shooting it down)  

Grimm Tempest

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 pm
@Tsubaki: I like your sig. It makes me happy inside lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 pm
Kya Akai Kitsune
I DO HAVE A PLAN you just have to be a bit patient. By the looks of things we will be soon able to start. I have a villain he is in your timidst I'm just leaving time for your characters to know each other and for positions to fill before he is unleashed upon you all

Good wording lol  

Grimm Tempest

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm
Kya Akai Kitsune
Speaking of characters ^^ Can you take a look at mine?  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games