Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 pm
Kirari relaxed a little, and the flames got lower, but they didn't extinguish themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 pm
Jake smiled and held her close again. "There, that's better." He teased gently batting at the flames to put them out. "I'm happy just to sit here with you until you have to leave. Are you?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 pm
Kirari nodded and then leaned against Jake. "Y-yeah . . . it's nice." she murmured with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm
With a grin Jake pressed his nose to her cheek. He wasn't game to kiss her yet. Not game at all. However with his excited mood the flora grew at an increased rate as he held her. The saplings wrapped around Kirari's ankles.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am
Kirari felt the saplings around her ankles and she looked down and let out a small cry of surprise, kicking out to try and untangle herself. "Killer plants!" she blurted out, that being the first thing that ran through her mind. And in her state of surprise, there was no real filter between her brain and her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 am
Jake ripped out of his loving daze by Kira's cries shooed away the saplings. "Oh I'm so sorry Kira." He whined trying not to look hurt. "It happens when I'm happily distracted." He refused to look at her. She didn't like that he could do that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 pm
Kirari looked over at Jake and then down at her feet. "Oh . . . it surprised me." she murmured softly. "Kinda felt like spiders on my legs." she said with a shudder before sighing and leaning back against Jake. "Glad it was only you." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:07 pm
"The stronger the emotion the faster the grow." He added holding her closer watching them return and curl around her calf muscles and flower into beautiful roses without the thorns. "I can make anything you want. I can grow a lemon tree and make it bring pineapples to fruit instead. A thistle? I can make that bloom lilies on it. the list goes on." He seemed to be a bit glazed as he spoke. Mainly he was hoping to impress her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Kirari blinked and then blushed a little. "So . . ." she murmured, looking down at the flowers. "Um . . . what were you feeling so strongly?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm
Jake blushed a little and held Kirari closer. "Well...I...I think...it might be obvious." He whispered in her ear and caressed a rose absently. "You think?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:16 pm
Kirari blushed some more. "T-tell me anyways?" she asked softly, barely able to get the words out. The flames that Jake had previously batted out burst into life again on her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 pm
Jake choked a little. Not because of the fire but because she was the first woman he'd shown interest in for a long time. "Well...I...it is doing that because I...I like you...And I feel strongly about these feelings toward you." The vines kept climbing her legs and arms seemingly oblivious to the flames. "And...I have a feeling you feel the same...?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm
The flames on Kirari's arms shot up really high before settling back down from the flare up. Kirari didn't trust her mouth, so she just nodded, as if it wasn't obvious enough from the flames. "I . . . I like you too." she murmured, finally regaining control over her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:51 pm
Jake grinned a bit childishly and pulled her closer and nuzzled her cheek. The trees all around them seemed to burst into flower. He couldn't help it. She didn't reject him or friend zone him. She said she liked him too! He was so happy he could die!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm
Kirari giggled when she saw the grin and laughed when he nuzzled her cheek. "I'll miss you when I'm in the RA." she said softly, happy that she would have someone to miss. She'd never really had that before . . . okay, sure her parents, but that was more of a protection for them that she left. So she didn't miss them too much. She didn't miss her sibling at all.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games