Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:16 pm
"I think they might be. I just don't know is all. Luna would know, because they'll be talking to her." Seto replied, still half in thought.
Luna was very vaguely awake and not entirely sure of how she had ended up in the hospital again. She looked around to make sure.
"Are you awake Luna?" the doctor asked. She blinked at him, taking a few seconds to assimilate what he'd said.
"Yes..." She replied carefully, upon seeing the police officers behind him. He checked her over and pronounced her fit enough to answer their questions.
"Did you kill him?" The taller asked. Luna thought.
"The man who attacked me last night? He's dead? How could I kill him?" Seto had been right about keeping her arm secret. It was working well.
"Sorry ma'am, we have to question everyone." Stated the shorter one.

Seto was as shocked as anyone would be when two officers came to see him about a body. He told them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, only changing how Luna had broken his leg to having suffered it in a fight.
"So what, you carried her up five stories?" the taller officer asked.
"No, she was already there. The fight started up five stories, the window was open and he ended up out on the fire escape and then fell." Seto was going to have to buy the coroner on this, but that was okay, he could handle that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:24 pm
Mokuba just sat as they questioned Seto. He didnt know if they had to ask him any questions. He mainly was there to back up Seto with anything he could. He just hoped Luna was ok, and that shed be ok in the long run.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:40 pm
Seto was annoyed that these people would be so brash. The police left and he turned to his brother.
"Mokuba, I need you to find Luna and find out what she says happened. We have to keep our stories straight." Seto said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:23 pm
" Okay " Mokuba ran to the front desk to find out where they were keeping Luna. After finding this out, he dashed to her room. He got to her room and gentally knocked on the door.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:03 am
Luna was halfway between wakefulness and sleep when she heard a knock at the door. It fell open and she nodded for Mokuba to come in.
"I'm sorry about Seto. Is he still alive? I think I shattered his leg, but I didn't mean to or anything, I just wasn't all there at the time or something..." Luna looked away. "So I suppose he wants to know what I told the police?"
Mokuba nodded and Luna explained what she had said. It matched with Seto's well enough for her.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:08 am
" Dont worry about Setos leg..He'll be fine, he always pulls through." Mokuba said with a smile for her not to worry." I'll go tell him your story checks with his. And I'll be back for you later, but you should get some rest first." Mokuba said still with a smile but his tone was in a softer tone as if she was falling asleep while he was talking.  

InunaideGner

F a i t h s R e v e n g e

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:15 am
RPer: -[Faiths Revenge]-
Name:Faith No Kaze
Appearance: Silver hair,yellow eyes,black sleeveless shirt with Khaos Duel Disc(Depends on if you need it!),black pants with rings down the legs in the shape of the Blue Eyes White Dragon ,white
Game biggrin ungeon Dice Monsters(Is this right?) and Duel Monsters
Reason for challenging: None
Other:She has ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperness Disorder),so she is agressive but makes friends for life,her parents where murdured when she was 9,so she lives alone in an abondoned store,she is a pickpocket,so she has enough money to live on  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:20 am
((nice, I like your character 3nodding i like making characters where they live in something thats abondoned, characters like yours are fun whee ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:27 am
-[Faiths Revenge]-
RPer: -[Faiths Revenge]-
Name:Faith No Kaze
Appearance: Silver hair,yellow eyes,black sleeveless shirt with Khaos Duel Disc(Depends on if you need it!),black pants with rings down the legs in the shape of the Blue Eyes White Dragon ,white
Game biggrin ungeon Dice Monsters(Is this right?) and Duel Monsters
Reason for challenging: None
Other:She has ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperness Disorder),so she is agressive but makes friends for life,her parents where murdured when she was 9,so she lives alone in an abondoned store,she is a pickpocket,so she has enough money to live on

((Yay! Someone else! You're good to go. We're all at the hospital, but do what you like. If you need a character to be present, just add them in in a different color, excepting Seto, Mokuba and Luna.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:28 am
InunaideGner
((nice, I like your character 3nodding i like making characters where they live in something thats abondoned, characters like yours are fun whee ))
((Thankies!))

Faith crept out of a alley like a cat,looking around then heading toward a cafe,going in she ordered and paid for a peice of pizza,sitting at a table and eating it.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:32 am
She finished quickly and got up,heading out of the cafe and to the hospital,planning to see Luna.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:46 am
Luna saw a girl peek around the corner of her rooms door. She didn't recognize her at first, but soon figured it out.
"Faith! How have you been? You're not still working for yakuza are you?" Luna's eyes narrowed but she quickly brightened.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:47 am
Fyerluna
Luna saw a girl peek around the corner of her rooms door. She didn't recognize her at first, but soon figured it out.
"Faith! How have you been? You're not still working for yakuza are you?" Luna's eyes narrowed but she quickly brightened.
"Of course not,Luna!After what I figured out what he was doing,I deserted him."Faith said,grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:52 am
"Good. I'm here with Seto. There was a bit of a fight and AK got offed." Luna explained. "Anyway, I should be alright in a bit. Seto broke his leg."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:57 am
"I'm looking forward to this story..."Faith said,sitting down next to Luna's bed.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games