Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:40 pm
wooga Paes

Would adore RP with Timon finding his mother? whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:02 pm
wooga Paes
bunnyilove
e"]

Awww, that sounds adorable ;; Manju just grew to adol, but I'd be happy to backlog, I wanna RP more of his goofy cubby love.

Ok! Backlogging won't mess anything up for you right?  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 pm
spottedleef
wooga Paes

Would adore RP with Timon finding his mother? whee
yess, sorry ;; Do you want him and Chiyo going to the graveyard specifically looking for her?

bunnyilove

Not at all! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:41 pm
Ela RP pleeeease? emotion_kirakira

Ka'ohu (Hari's sister) got into Bird Clan and would love super-awesome-reunion-times.

Also, I thought it might be quite cute for your Maraba to meet some of my Ela girls just for fun times during the festival. I have three girls in Shadow Clan who could swarm him during the festival and ask about all of his adventures. I have Eeva and Laka who are sisters. Both of them have adventurous spirits and a curiosity about the rogue lands. Laka, especially, as she has been out on an adventure and loved every minute of it. I then have my delicate little lady Chochokpi who might swoon over his 'roguish charm' XD

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 pm
Kimaria
Ela RP pleeeease? emotion_kirakira

Ka'ohu (Hari's sister) got into Bird Clan and would love super-awesome-reunion-times.

Also, I thought it might be quite cute for your Maraba to meet some of my Ela girls just for fun times during the festival. I have three girls in Shadow Clan who could swarm him during the festival and ask about all of his adventures. I have Eeva and Laka who are sisters. Both of them have adventurous spirits and a curiosity about the rogue lands. Laka, especially, as she has been out on an adventure and loved every minute of it. I then have my delicate little lady Chochokpi who might swoon over his 'roguish charm' XD
yess, please! And oh gosh, that sounds so fun for Maraba xD He'd love it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 pm
wooga Paes

Awesomeeee~

I have to go to bed now but I would be more than happy to set up both tomorrow when I get home from work <3333

My muse is so into Ela at the moment!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:21 am
Ela RP for youuuu:

Maraba - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23400013
Hari - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23399977  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 am
Tala + Dayo = trouble?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 am
Annchen
Tala + Dayo = trouble?
...yes, probably. I like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 pm
tag in both <3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 pm
Hi Wu!
User ImageDo you have any .... plans for Askel? This is my girl Sif and she needs a boy that will hopefully turn into her mate one day, but its a more like he's mean to her (and usually only her) and then there's a whole plot possibility I have in mind, but I was wondering if you were interested?

Edit: Here's her page in my journal ...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm

God RP between Raiden and Mwokoti? She is very tolerant of her fellow Gods, but (with a few extreme exceptions) very kind to mortals also. I'd be more than happy to hammer out some past life stuff. I could mix it up with some endangering mortals / other stuff involving mortals for their RP(s).

Firekin "duel" RP between Moto and Shula? I can see her admiring him from afar already (in a mentor way). He's very much how she'll end up as an adult: ready to fight for the pride even if she doesn't agree with them (and she likely won't on many matters, being born during the Nergui stuff and with her beloved huria sister). Maybe just her trying to get him to train her in the future? Any "duel" would obviously be, like... her noming on his foot and him swatting at her or something. xD

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:00 am
Dame – I'm not so sure I'd like to arrange a mate for Askel so early on, especially since he's going to be in a kinda funky situation xD He's basically be hiding in the woods with his family, because of the warlord swap. But I'd love RP regardless!

Ooooh, I'd love Raiden RP with Mwokoti! ;; and RPing Spaki and Shula sounds absolutely adorable and I love it, awwwwww. ;; do want!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 am
wooga Paes
Dame – I'm not so sure I'd like to arrange a mate for Askel so early on, especially since he's going to be in a kinda funky situation xD He's basically be hiding in the woods with his family, because of the warlord swap. But I'd love RP regardless!

Ooooh, I'd love Raiden RP with Mwokoti! ;; and RPing Spaki and Shula sounds absolutely adorable and I love it, awwwwww. ;; do want!

RP is great! xd I just thought I'd throw it out there. Do you want to start or do you want me to start?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers