Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:14 pm
Oburos blinked at the wink and thumbs up, utterly confused, tilting his head to the side. Well, he trusted the Alpha, and he trusted these wolves but . . . He kinda didn't want to let Faye out of his sight after the last episode. He wasn't sure what to do anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm
Faye smiled. "You really think this'll work?" She muttered to her trainer as they mock fought in the mud. "Trust me it'll work. One guy here got a- oh nice one just don't try the junk it'll make your male opponent more angry. Anyway One guy here used the jealous card with his Fae mate. Worked like a charm."

"Yes, but that's a female. I'm working with a male here. Who ran from me. You know what the wolf is screaming for me to do right now?"
"Stake yourself? Throw yourself off a cliff?" He asked taking a cheap shot to her kidneys which she dodged and crunched his knee into the dirt making him howl in pain. "No. Massacre a village." She replied simply then used him to cartwheel over his shoulder and pushed him in the dirt. "The worst part? My throat is burning too."
"Oh...Alright then." He pulled out a claw and ran it over a vein in his neck.
"What the hell are you-" Words died as she saw the line of blood trickle down his neck. "Ssh this'll help just go for it."
"But I won't stop..." She protested weakly as she leaned closer and he muttered soothing words as she latched on and drank.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Oburos had decided to follow Faye, keeping to the sky, flying high like he'd been unable to do while trying to keep Faye protected from the sun. He came across the two while Faye was drinking from her trainer. And something boiled up in him. He wasn't sure what it was, but he knew he didn't like Faye drinking the wolf's blood. He dove down and pulled Faye away from the wolf, glaring angrily at the guy, placing himself between Faye and the other. "That's not part of your job." he said through clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:04 pm
Faye growled eyes red the werewolf's blood dripped from her lips and chin. "If you have a problem with me offering it to her then you should be the one to feed her." He snapped back. "I was relieving the pressure. Do you know what she's going through right now you insolent child?" He roared the wolf threatening to burst forth. "No you don't! You're not a wolf! You didn't just have your mate run from you! When a mate runs from us we self destruct! I was trying to stop that!" He pressed his hand to his neck then the wound healed up and Faye moved from behind Oburos. "You ran from her. You have no rights." His words were only meant to make the Fae realise his words. He didn't realise he also spoke the truth.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Oburos stiffened at the wolf's words and then he turned and ran off into the forest, a determined look in his eyes. The wolf wanted him to provide, he'd provide damnit. He'd prove he could take care of Faye. Why did he care?!! He didn't know, but he wasn't going to let the stupid wolf make a fool out of his. Faye was . . . his? These thoughts were odd, but . . . not . . . entirely unpleasant.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 pm
Faye stared at the werewolf with a hungry gaze. Her body seemed to be even better than before. Everything had filled to what it was supposed to be. Yet she wanted more. "Hey..hey no! Enough Faye. No more." He said scrambling away from her. "Stop vampire!" Faye froze something in her snapped. "No' a vampire!" She roared launching at him and they started fighting in the mud both hiss and snarling at each other.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:25 pm
Oburos returned with a freshly dead possum in one hand and saw that Faye was trying to bite the wolf. He scowled and then pulled Faye off the wolf and pushed the opossum into her hands. "Drink." he said, looking Faye in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Faye growled at Oburos her expression that of fury. She bit out the throat of the possum and spat it at the werewolf who blinked at it. "Um...shouldn't this be the other way around I give you the throat of my enemies...But okay..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:54 pm
Oburos sighed and then held out his arm to Faye. "Is this a better source?" he asked her, willing to let her bite him if she needed to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:03 pm
Faye's nose wrinkled a little. Great now she was supposed to cheapen herself by drinking from the one who ran from her. "No thanks." She hissed kicked mud at him and stormed off. The tree near the werewolf exploded and he swore. She couldn't take it. Everything was screaming in her and she couldn't stop it. She felt moister on her lip and touched under her nose. Her legs gave out on her and she started to fit. "Alpha!" A random cried. "Someone!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:23 pm
Oburos swore once Faye collapsed and ran to her side quickly. "Faye! Faye!" he called, pulling her towards him, trying to see what was wrong with her. "Faye?" he asked concernedly. "Come on. Don't . . . don't die." he murmured, worried about the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm
It didn't take long for the fitting to stop and when it did she whimpered. "Don't let the darkness come back." She sobbed weakly. "It came back...I tried to fight it but you..." Her words stopped being coherent as the sobs took full hold. Sean burst through looking like he'd murder someone, his hair and clothes messy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:43 pm
Oburos held Faye close, rubbing her back soothingly, not paying one bit of attention to Sean. He could tell that it was a werewolf and as long as it wasn't a human he was okay with that. He was more focused on Faye anyways. "Shh. It's okay. I won't let it come back. I promise." he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm
With slow nods and sobs Faye held him closer. "No more darkness." She whined nuzzling her face in his neck. She didn't want to bite him but it just ended up happening. Her arms held him close but she didn't drink from him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:01 pm
Oburos stiffened slightly when she bit him, but when she wasn't drinking his blood, he relaxed slightly. "Shh." he murmured again, rubbing her back. He wasn't sure how to respond, but decided to address the werewolf. "Was there something you wanted?" he asked, trying to look over at Sean without moving his neck too much.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games