Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 pm
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which item has the most petitions to give it a Were-Pose?

Prize: 5,000g or Jackies

Based on the petitions page, it's prunny. A lot of petitions for it, too. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which item has the most petitions to give it a Were-Pose?

Based on the petitions page, it's prunny. A lot of petitions for it, too. xd

Yep, the Prunny seems to be (according to all the feedback), the main item that should have been given a Were-Pose (I'm planning to call them Were-Poses now, instead of "I am" poses, unless it sounds better the other way). What prize do you want? cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 pm
Kangit

Yep, the Prunny seems to be (according to all the feedback), the main item that should have been given a Were-Pose (I'm planning to call them Were-Poses now, instead of "I am" poses, unless it sounds better the other way). What prize do you want? cat_3nodding

The gold please. Were-Poses sound just right; the "I am" poses kinda make the tongue tilt (in my opinion) and it conforms with the name of the guild too. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:39 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

The gold please. Were-Poses sound just right; the "I am" poses kinda make the tongue tilt (in my opinion) and it conforms with the name of the guild too. whee

Ok. Yeah, I thought "Were-Poses" matched the guild better. cat_3nodding
Although, for some reason, capital letters in "Were-Pose" look weird to me... I don't know why... cat_neutral  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

Although, for some reason, capital letters in "Were-Pose" look weird to me... I don't know why... cat_neutral

I was unsure too, but now that you mention it, I can't stop noticing. xd
But I'll stick to it since it sounds better. That's one vote for Were-Poses! Or were-poses. Not capitalizing kinda makes it look worse. emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

But I'll stick to it since it sounds better. That's one vote for Were-Poses! Or were-poses. Not capitalizing kinda makes it look worse. emotion_0A0

Yeah, I noticed not capitalizing it makes it look weird, too. I wonder if Were-poses would look better.  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:23 pm
Trivia Question: Answered

Which Were-Items make references to Alice in Wonderland?

Answer: Cheshire Kitten and Wonderland

Winner: Spider London

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:23 pm
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Yeah, I noticed not capitalizing it makes it look weird, too. I wonder if Were-poses would look better.

That actually looks better in my opinion. 3nodding  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Cool. cat_3nodding
And it might still make sense. The poses are "smaller" than the item itself. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:31 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

Cool. cat_3nodding
And it might still make sense. The poses are "smaller" than the item itself. cat_smile

That's true! Come to think of it, have you seen a were-item larger than an avatar itself? Error's not really larger, the x is just higher than the avi, and others like kottan are only as large as the avatars. 3nodding  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:48 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Cool. cat_3nodding

That's true! Come to think of it, have you seen a were-item larger than an avatar itself? Error's not really larger, the x is just higher than the avi, and others like kottan are only as large as the avatars. 3nodding

If you combine two Orindae into a "Were-pose", that's about as big as you can get. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:04 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Cool. cat_3nodding

If you combine two Orindae into a "Were-pose", that's about as big as you can get. cat_smile

It's the first time I've seen the "oh sweet mother of-" pose of the orindae, and I swear it made me laugh. emotion_awesome
Thanks for the info dude! emotion_dowant  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:55 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Wonderland...duh! Chesire Cat  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Cool. cat_3nodding

It's the first time I've seen the "oh sweet mother of-" pose of the orindae, and I swear it made me laugh. emotion_awesome
Thanks for the info dude! emotion_dowant

You're welcome. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm
Spider London
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Wonderland...duh! Chesire Cat

And I assume by "Cheshire Cat" you mean the black and blue cat from Underland? cat_smile  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games